Things that don’t happen in my tactic

I don’t think they are problems as such, but I don’t know how they can be fixed. How do I fix the last of crossing completion, winning headers, and lack of dribbles? Here is my tactic with a team that isn’t my best XI.

C7768F24-A8EF-4484-97C0-F5A78B38CBE4.png

A4333CAF-52E2-42DC-BFAA-1081C3ACA1F0.png

51 minutes ago, Arsenal457 said:

I don’t think they are problems as such, but I don’t know how they can be fixed. How do I fix the last of crossing completion, winning headers, and lack of dribbles? Here is my tactic with a team that isn’t my best XI.

Rather than looking at just the report, what are you actually noticing on the pitch which is causing you problems?  What are the problems?  Not scoring?  Not defending well?  Losing matches?

For example, you ask how to "fix" winning headers and cross completion.  How many headers do you expect PEA to win?  Is he not scoring?  Are your defenders poor in the air?  Do you concede headed goals?  How are your wingers and wingbacks at crossing?

You could also look at your assists in more detail.  On the Tactics screen, click Analysis > Goals and look at assist types and locations (competitive matches only).

You can use reports as a guide to where potential issues may lie, but always drill down further to look at the context of what happens on the pitch.

8 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Rather than looking at just the report, what are you actually noticing on the pitch which is causing you problems?  What are the problems?  Not scoring?  Not defending well?  Losing matches?

For example, you ask how to "fix" winning headers and cross completion.  How many headers do you expect PEA to win?  Is he not scoring?  Are your defenders poor in the air?  Do you concede headed goals?  How are your wingers and wingbacks at crossing?

You could also look at your assists in more detail.  On the Tactics screen, click Analysis > Goals and look at assist types and locations (competitive matches only).

You can use reports as a guide to where potential issues may lie, but always drill down further to look at the context of what happens on the pitch.

I don’t see it

47A6986C-E2D8-4F69-ABD4-2D24A087D0C2.png

10 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Sorry, didn't realise you were playing FMT.  No idea if that report is available in FMT.

Damn, that’s annoying. I do have Dolberg and Guebells though.

Archived