Help with increasing youth level - am I bugged or missing something?

The last couple of seasons the board have confirmed they will be increasing our youth level from 3 to 2, but it never happens. Nothing tells me why either. I think all of our facilities/junior coaching/recruitment are good enough (see picture - junior coaching has only just increased from excellent) - the only thing I guess could be an issue is that we currently rent Molineux as our stadium instead of owning one, and it also counts as our youth stadium. A new stadium is planned, so maybe I need to wait for that? I've searched online but cannot find requirements for youth levels anywhere. Does anyone know what the problem may be?

image.thumb.png.4812c3731945e44bee5dac60bbded6d9.png

Thanks for the tip. I have 12 Under 18s coaches (including 2 GK and 2 Fit, Manager and Assistant Manager) and 9 for the Under 23s (2 GK, 1 Fit), although one coach from each team was only just appointed. It's more than I see the traditional top 6 teams have, so I assume that's not the problem, although I suppose they might not be as high quality. I'll try and keep improving the youth staff, but finding good people who want the youth jobs is hard sometimes.

Archived