Paid 18,000 pounds with typing mistake

I was coaching in a lower-division in Wales, and paid 18,000 pounds for a young goalkeeper whose value was only 18 pounds. I really didn't notice the mistake. It was lack of attention. I just noticed when the goalie joined the club, and the board said that was a poor financial decision. (I wished the board had blocked the purchase first place!). 

Is there any way to edit that genuine mistake out?... If so, please how? Thanks.

Surely you could do it with the in game editor, which you may have to purchase. I don't have the IGE myself, so no promises. Imagine that you could change the balances of yours and the other club.

I made a similar mistake once. Realised was paying a very promising youth player maybe 20k a week instead of £20. Managed to sell him, which absolutely financially crippled the finances of whoever I sold him to. He soaked up about 80% of their wage bill. Did it legitimately though. No editors, though not really realistic any more than for my club to be doing it.

On 22/04/2019 at 07:34, Andy1979 said:

Find a save date before the transfer.

I would, but the purchase was done many months in advance. When I noticed the mistake, it already was next season....

Well, well, I just started another save (coaching the same club, Bangor City, Welsh second division, using a mod by claassen).

Been there as well... not as big of an issue as yours though but I set Carles Alena's transfer clause at 100k instead of 100mil. I just offered him a new contract straight away when he was willing to after one or two months. 

Archived