CAMs being no good

I’m playing a 4231 and I can’t get my CAMs to ever play well. Whether it is Arsenal or Leverkusen, they aren’t playing well consistently. They won’t end up with a bunch of assists or even goals when playing AP, which I want them to play. The other CMs I’ve tried are CMd, BBM, DPL, CAR, BWM, but nothing seems to work.

5 hours ago, Arsenal457 said:

I’m playing a 4231 and I can’t get my CAMs to ever play well. Whether it is Arsenal or Leverkusen, they aren’t playing well consistently. They won’t end up with a bunch of assists or even goals when playing AP, which I want them to play. The other CMs I’ve tried are CMd, BBM, DPL, CAR, BWM, but nothing seems to work.

All your threads just indicate that you're not doing well tactically, so I would suggest asking for advice in the tactics forum. You will need to show how you have set up and why you set it up like that, so that people can see if there's an issue with the setup. It'll also help people give you advice that will suit how you want to play, rather than ending up with a tactic that does work, but isn't what you wanted. It's part of a tactical setup, but make sure you're using players capable of doing what you want them to and pay attention to Player Traits as well.

Archived