Jump to content

You're 14 years old and you've just finished P.E. time to whip out the Lynx Africa and wait for the ladies!


Makoto Nakamura

Recommended Posts

Image result for map of africa

Image result for lynx africa

Here we are again, I won the Champions League with Amathous but now we're going to Africa and there are a few rules I'm adding.

  • I'm not allowed to sign any players.
  • The DoF or whichever member of staff is available is also not allowed to sign any players.
  • Even though this is a journeyman I'm not allowed to apply for any jobs, I have to be headhunted.
  • The goalkeeper has to take all free kicks and penalties.
  • We must always bless the rains.
  • After 10 years in charge of a club, or reaching legend status, I am free to apply for another job if no club has approached me.

I won't be starting unemployed but I will be starting with the team predicted to finish bottom in the lowest ranked league in Africa which is Miracle du Sud in the Mayotte Lower League.

I've also set my manager as a Mayotte native.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toto intensifies...

Sounds really interesting, I reckon rules like that are a good idea cause they keep readers interested but also the player interested too - best of luck! Definitely need to carry on the tradition of "We are going up" in the language of the nation :lol: :thup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

This save makes me happy.

843021c81ba2a9d4b51c3c9565838429.png 

The nuns will know of this message!

22 minutes ago, oohlala111 said:

Toto intensifies...

Sounds really interesting, I reckon rules like that are a good idea cause they keep readers interested but also the player interested too - best of luck! Definitely need to carry on the tradition of "We are going up" in the language of the nation :lol: :thup:

Thanks oohlala, I shall do that!

Link to post
Share on other sites

In at the start (well, ish - first season already almost over!!) so no playing catch-up this time! Love the choice of league/location, inspiring me to consider it for future efforts/shaming me for never having considered it previously!

Good luck, the personalities of those youngsters may be dodgy but they all seem to be 4*+ (noted you mention the stars mean little!) potential which isn't too shabby (and suggests your current guys really suck!) :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After finish reading your Cyprus save which was an awesome finish by taking out the Man City, I'm finally going to follow your journey in Africa!:)

By the way, can I see the FIFA World Rankings for African nations to make sure that you're going to move on to another country once you complete a nation?

Anyway, good luck with your new save, Makoto! I'm always watching your progress every time I want!

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

The personalities in that intake...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cb4fea7622f6f4b41 

It's an amazing first intake, that's for sure! *sarcasm*

6 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

 

 

Rocking this one as usual from you 

Cheers Pompey!

4 hours ago, optimusprimal82 said:

In at the start (well, ish - first season already almost over!!) so no playing catch-up this time! Love the choice of league/location, inspiring me to consider it for future efforts/shaming me for never having considered it previously!

Good luck, the personalities of those youngsters may be dodgy but they all seem to be 4*+ (noted you mention the stars mean little!) potential which isn't too shabby (and suggests your current guys really suck!) :) 

Thanks for joining us Optimus! Appreciate it! Maybe once you've completed your journey with Hyde you can bless the rains as well ;) 

Well our guys definitely awful, when we're predicted to finish bottom of the league in the league that is the lowest ranked in the continent!

4 hours ago, ITFC_Blue said:

Love it when you do these style of saves Makoto! KUTGW.

Thanks ITFC_Blue!

31 minutes ago, sherwinriga said:

After finish reading your Cyprus save which was an awesome finish by taking out the Man City, I'm finally going to follow your journey in Africa!:)

By the way, can I see the FIFA World Rankings for African nations to make sure that you're going to move on to another country once you complete a nation?

Anyway, good luck with your new save, Makoto! I'm always watching your progress every time I want!

Cheers Sherwin! There is no 'completing' a nation with this save, it isn't about winning things at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2018/19 End of Season Review

93cbf1f2d9e7ac18e18e68f6aa4fca68.png

b8a931989136a5208b9a43cfa0435243.png

Promotion to the top league! Nous montons, je dis que nous montons!

dab31f8a5705737c4cb8c8e05b05a9da.png38fe42bf0a4bb878ff8ff7c2a0c78b9f.png16b18a71d2862b1aea5d4e49e5f5df12.png

c9db33b2783a88efebc4286025b1c356.png

419db1305842a78733a332daa219087f.png

2018/19 Best XI

a7b47658e59a150cf5dd24e97d88da63.png

Francis Antoine

Jean Ismaël Owuor - George Haramboure - David Kimanzi - Noah Akanakimana

Abubakar Mussie

Raphaël Simon - Kasshun Ogweno

Boniface Ameha                                                 Alli Bizoza

Mateo Renard

835fbee864536bfe3d8d1d9f9965fcff.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

2019/20 End of Season Review

b8a64d94fe3a4c1f4c42085b42362c9b.png

e0efd644068171c831c8a893e9494a58.png

A disappointing end to the season but we were easily safe.

15bfe3979d217148c3f225f46e7a9923.pngab02814eac88df77d81329ccb82a0808.png59c81fe2c83c5048a302d87b954582cb.png

daaeb781a33b9d4d148251bd664a08d7.png

fef1129f94526eda7ae5a5cbce9df8d9.png

2019/20 Best XI

94111f6df5642a9bda756118537c31ff.png

Nicholas Yilma

Gilbert Quere - Thomas Ntwari - Jerry Musore - Lilian Juma

Charles Boniface Ochieng - Dany Cubahiro - Alex Koga - Jamal Tok Galwak

Stéphane Merle - Aurélien Tesfaye

ff6839b62a98bab990464ca68d408c66.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...