International call-ups and postponement of matches

Not sure if this counts as a bug or a feature, but it has happened a couple of times already that I'm asked if I want to postpone a league match because 2 or 3 of my players will be on international duty. I thought we'd manage just fine, minor rotation is for the good anyway, so I've declined the postponement. But then, next day or so, 10-12 of my other players get called up for international duty as well. Now, basically my entire first team is away and I'm forced to play a squad of youngsters with less than optimal consequences for our promotion push.  

Yes, I admit, stupid of me to fall for the same trap more than once, but it would be nice if the option to postpone a match would be presented only after all the relevant international call-ups have been made.

Strange, I had that exact same thing a few days ago on my save, thought I could handle the 4 being away (would of rested 2 of them anyway due to fitness) so didn’t postpone, the next day another 7 got called up, but it gave me the option to postpone again.. 

Archived