What version of FM it was?

Hey guys

Could you help me please to remind a version of FM?

In one of FM I had an amazing save for Everton. I remember some details and know it was version between FM08 and FM10 (including both). But not sure about specific one :(

Any ideas how to remember? I checked interfaces and still confused. I guess it not FM10 because interface looks modern for this save. As I remember it looks like in general (not sure about details)

5903-image001-1.jpg

Some details.

• I remember that Cesc Fabregas was in Arsenal because they was my rival and I tried to bought him. But he had a lot of seasons in Arsenal yep. Some thing with few other players - they played in club all potential FM versions.
  • Unfortunatelly I dont remember ManCity sugar status.
  • It were an amazing newgens. Nice faces and perfectly balanced skills realism.

Many thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

Hey guys

Could you help me please to remind a version of FM?

In one of FM I had an amazing save for Everton. I remember some details and know it was version between FM08 and FM10 (including both). But not sure about specific one :(

Any ideas how to remember? I checked interfaces and still confused. I guess it not FM10 because interface looks modern for this save. As I remember it looks like in general (not sure about details)

5903-image001-1.jpg

Some details.

• I remember that Cesc Fabregas was in Arsenal because they was my rival and I tried to bought him. But he had a lot of seasons in Arsenal yep. Some thing with few other players - they played in club all potential FM versions.
  • Unfortunatelly I dont remember ManCity sugar status.
  • It were an amazing newgens. Nice faces and perfectly balanced skills realism.

Many thanks in advance!

That screenshot is FM2008.

Newgens looked like this...

Jose.thumb.jpg.b1043adb88b94453c637a89597094001.jpg

3 минуты назад, howhigh1337 сказал:

My familiarity starts from 2010 version, I think that's 2009 on the screenshot

Yep looks like its not FM10. I remember rivals with Arsenal, MU and Chelsea, but no ManCity

8 минут назад, RandomGuy. сказал:

That screenshot is FM2008.

Newgens looked like this...

Yes looks I need FM2008 because I remember this style

Спойлер

1970_t4.jpg?itok=yo3OAD4l

And FM2009 looks more like FM2010-2014

Спойлер

matchengine%5B7%5D.jpg?itok=cWSj-j_Z

Archived