Create Pyramid System HELP!!!

Henry Neal

Hi Was wondering if you could help me I want to set up a pyramid system with a top league, then a second division, and then each level doubles in team

div 3 = 2 leagues

div 4= 4 leagues etc...

Each League would have to leagues promoting teams up to it (from div 2 down)

I think I need to use subdivisions but I'm not sure can someone help me with how to use subdivisions (no experience using them) or any  other way to achieve this

54 minutes ago, Henry Neal said:

Hi Was wondering if you could help me I want to set up a pyramid system with a top league, then a second division, and then each level doubles in team

div 3 = 2 leagues

div 4= 4 leagues etc...

Each League would have to leagues promoting teams up to it (from div 2 down)

I think I need to use subdivisions but I'm not sure can someone help me with how to use subdivisions (no experience using them) or any  other way to achieve this

when you creating level with multiple subdivision you create parent competition (like Division 3) and child competitions or subdivisions as you prefer (like Division 3 North, Division 3 south). And in this subdivision menu you set parent competition, in this case Division 3.

3 hours ago, Henry Neal said:

Hi, How do I set up a parent competition in the editor? What do I do differently?

you create competitions for instance: 3rd division, 3rd division south, 3rd division north. And in north and south competition theres an option to select parent competition. And you search for 3rd division and voila.

Archived