Wtf is wrong with this game?

How can I work hard to lead against juve 3-0 away and then concede 4 goals from set pieces, 3 from corners and 1 freekick. 3 goals scored from their DC's.

40 minutes ago, Filke said:

How can I work hard to lead against juve 3-0 away and then concede 4 goals from set pieces, 3 from corners and 1 freekick. 3 goals scored from their DC's.

It’s your tactics.

For sure it is hard coded when you're 3-0 up against juve to concede 4 from set pieces. It's not like you can change the default tactics or anything when you observe their defenders scoring at will agaisnt you. Don't be to upset, it's all rigged and broken!

Ok lads, if there is a problem that you need addressing perhaps a visit to the tactics and training forum would be wise. Or you could give feedback in the feedback thread. However opening a thread like this with a title header like that, is just screaming to have the thread closed.  Please take the time to read the forum rules when starting a new thread please.  And, for your information, I did change the default routines cos they aren't perfect. There is always a small tweak you can do to make them good. Throw ins can be a bit annoying but I reckon they have logged that as an issue. 

Thanks.

45 minutes ago, iMan said:

It’s your tactics.

Despite this highly original attempted meme, which really is just getting boring and a bit dumb now, you are actually (and unintentionally) correct.

If you are 3-0 up away at a team such as Juventus and you don't expect their manager to get out the hair drier, get them into an attacking frame of mind and you just carry regardless despite the warning signs (like the first and second goals) then there really is only one person to blame.

Juve manager pulling out the stops?  Juve switch up their tactics?  They get dead balls in dangerous situations?  Your players start to buckle under the pressure?  You do nothing or the wrong thing?  You're right iMan, it is your tactics.