FM09: New game, New players.

mattowls

The game is released today and im waiting for my copy to arrive!!

Just wondered for those who are lucky enough to have a copy, who the new "unknowns" are?

Quality young, cheap players,similar players to Stancu, Torje, Aaritalo, ninis etc from FM 08.

Cant wait to start a game as Sheffield Wednesday and need some bargains!

i love using genie search...becuase even with genie the players come and you dont do well...still a big challenge...plus my club can never afford good scouts. Plus how irritated do you get when you get a player in and think "huge potential" to find he sucks and never makes it and you end up selling him for a heck of a lot less...im very hesitant to who i buy...

BTW Rodolphe Kibidi has been nerfed and was world class on 08 for me as a centre back.

"Plus how irritated do you get when you get a player in and think "huge potential" to find he sucks and never makes it and you end up selling him for a heck of a lot less"

real life no?

id rather that then end up buying the same garanteed to be a success players every single game i get.....

genie and real time editors have spoilt the game no doubt...

also... check out marius niculae.. looks like a top striker and only 400k

Yes. I think it's really hard to find the "unknown" stars of the future in FM09. I remember in FM08 my Under 18's could probably take on the bottom half of the league table and do pretty well. Really good youngsters can set you back quite a bit even if they are from relatively small clubs. Which is probably more realistic I guess.

Archived