Different season update day for each division

Oberst

How is it possible to set different season update days for each division. I have tried to search for a solution without any luck.

I have set up leagues in New Zealand, where some leagues plays october-april, ander others plays april-october.

Handa Premiership, who plays october-april, is set with season update day to 20th july undet it's tab. Date range is set to october -1 to april 0

The rest of the division who plays april-october are season update day unticked under their tab, and date ranges is to april 0 to october 0.

Season update under NZ-tab is set to 20th january

This setup has been verified. But when I start a game, Handa Premiership games are scheduled to be played january to april instead of october-april, as it's set in the editor.

Hope someone can help. I upload the verified file, if any have to use it to try solve it.

42 minutes ago, Oberst said:

How is it possible to set different season update days for each division. I have tried to search for a solution without any luck.

I have set up leagues in New Zealand, where some leagues plays october-april, ander others plays april-october.

Handa Premiership, who plays october-april, is set with season update day to 20th july undet it's tab. Date range is set to october -1 to april 0

The rest of the division who plays april-october are season update day unticked under their tab, and date ranges is to april 0 to october 0.

Season update under NZ-tab is set to 20th january

This setup has been verified. But when I start a game, Handa Premiership games are scheduled to be played january to april instead of october-april, as it's set in the editor.

Hope someone can help. I upload the verified file, if any have to use it to try solve it.

oberst - new zealand.fmf 17.95 kB · 1 download

as far as I know you can't change season update day for each division.

Archived