in game editor problem with editing kit details

Hi friends,

I'm facing a rather peculiar problem (maybe I'm doing something wrong and I'm overlooking it). Trying to edit the kit for St. Panteleimon (level 11 in the english league system) I wanted to change the kit a little bit, so I used the in game editor (edit kit details). Unfortunately, only the team logo and the shirt were listed (home kit). When I tried to add shorts, socks etc pushing the "add" buttons, it kept creating new "shirt" rows. Is there a way to add shorts, socks, emblem etc for all the kit categories (home, away, gk?)

Thanks very much, you're always very helpful.

From memory, I think if only the shirts are displayed - that's all you can edit in an in-game editor like fmrte.

I think the issue is that many of the lower level teams have not had their shorts and socks added to to the db. The only way around this would be by adding them in the pre-game editor. However, this would mean restarting your game.

1 час назад, Gozzer сказал:

Hi friends,

I'm facing a rather peculiar problem (maybe I'm doing something wrong and I'm overlooking it). Trying to edit the kit for St. Panteleimon (level 11 in the english league system) I wanted to change the kit a little bit, so I used the in game editor (edit kit details). Unfortunately, only the team logo and the shirt were listed (home kit). When I tried to add shorts, socks etc pushing the "add" buttons, it kept creating new "shirt" rows. Is there a way to add shorts, socks, emblem etc for all the kit categories (home, away, gk?)

Thanks very much, you're always very helpful.

Hi mate, I always customize my kits by IGE. 

You need to choose there

373635010_Image1.thumb.png.821806323759db1fbb6f0c590663bdf4.png

Thank you very much for your replies Dalglish and Novem9!

I found a way to add the rest of the kit and now I'm ready to lead the only Greek team in the English league system from the 11th level to the dizzying heights of the P.L.!!! :D

I am really grateful!

Archived