New!! 442 Burg! Wolfsburg 1st Season Champions!!! Underdog & Top Team (Chelsea Treble 102pts)

3 hours ago, cragswfc said:

ya training says earily season what do we do mid/ latter season?

i carry on using it. Defence, Attack and Tactical are basically optional for people who want to change about and for international break. Reason why i put early season is that i recommend people to use that early in the season to get team cohesion 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi afizzyuk.I'm doing extremely well with your tactic with Atletico Madrid (plus BuryBlade tweak). I know it's a big club,but results are fantastic even for a big team like Atletico. Haven't lost a single game yet and defence is solid rock too.Did you ever think about post it on FM Base too?Or if you don't mind can I post your tactic (obviously all credits to you) ?Once I finish season I'll post some screenshots,well done for the tactic 

Hiszpańska 1. Liga_ Widok ogólny Fazy.png

8 hours ago, tom19720930 said:

Hi afizzyuk.I'm doing extremely well with your tactic with Atletico Madrid (plus BuryBlade tweak). I know it's a big club,but results are fantastic even for a big team like Atletico. Haven't lost a single game yet and defence is solid rock too.Did you ever think about post it on FM Base too?Or if you don't mind can I post your tactic (obviously all credits to you) ?Once I finish season I'll post some screenshots,well done for the tactic 

Nice results 👏 

These are my results so far. After the Atlético friendly, I made my small changes. Atalanta away made me so mad though... 1-0 up, conceded in the 86th min, took the lead in the 94th min and threw it away in the 95th. 

524963C2-2D41-4E6D-9DEE-DC4C463E05DF.jpeg

30 minutes ago, tom19720930 said:

Oh,so that changes you've mentioned before?That's what I've done on my Atletico save,works like a charm.Sometimes I change mentality to offensive when I'm a favourite to win or struggle to beat opponent

Yeah the same changes as before. It is important to make changes during the games of course depending on how the match is going.

For example, if you go a goal behind, there is no point staying in cautious. Or if it gets close to the end and it’s 0-0 still going more attacking to try and win is almost always the best idea.

10 hours ago, tom19720930 said:

totally honest, i posted in on FMbase already haha but its frustrating adding the updates and i'm a regular on this forum. I'm looking at doing a joint post with @BuryBlade and his tweaks as the results are looking pretty damn good!!! 

13 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

totally honest, i posted in on FMbase already haha but its frustrating adding the updates and i'm a regular on this forum. I'm looking at doing a joint post with @BuryBlade and his tweaks as the results are looking pretty damn good!!! 

I’m flattered, that someone who has created as great at tactic as you thinks that I can contribute, well I’m honoured! Would love to collaborate on a joint post if you want. 

1 minute ago, tom19720930 said:

one more thing,I completely didn't follow training schedules,just left it to my AM,don't know how it affected tactic tbh

i guess it all depends. i noticed that alot of the times my performance used to die out towards the Jan/Feb or towards the end. Fatigue is a hidden attribute so no way of checking but my guess would be that my teams used to suffer from fatigue. also most teams dont have the best coaches or facilities in the league so i feel just training for match preparation worked. Results may differ depending on who you are and stuff, but because im mostly a lower rep team, i like to prep for matches other than training to make players better. also lowered people complaining and stuff because they're happy specially when the team cohesion is up and dressing room atmosphere is up

9 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

CURRENTLY TESTING A 4-1-4-1 *FINGERS CROSSED*

Interested in the set up for this because I had a good chat with FM Cattenacio last year about the use of a midfield trio and how to best utilise a controller (regista style player). 

7 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

Interested in the set up for this because I had a good chat with FM Cattenacio last year about the use of a midfield trio and how to best utilise a controller (regista style player). 

I AM TESTING WITH YOUR DEFENCE LINE AND LOE!! ATM I have a DM on DM role, both CMs on B2B. basically very similar to these 442s....currently 2nd with Palace after 7 games (only slips was a loss to Arsenal and draw to Spurs). 

still needs improving and testing without any set piece routines...but i am testing on FMT just so i can test quick

47 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

I AM TESTING WITH YOUR DEFENCE LINE AND LOE!! ATM I have a DM on DM role, both CMs on B2B. basically very similar to these 442s....currently 2nd with Palace after 7 games (only slips was a loss to Arsenal and draw to Spurs). 

still needs improving and testing without any set piece routines...but i am testing on FMT just so i can test quick

Both CMs on b2b will leave too much space in the central areas. I’d like to see a Regista (s), CM (s) and CM (a) as the trio to create a better balance. 

2 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

Both CMs on b2b will leave too much space in the central areas. I’d like to see a Regista (s), CM (s) and CM (a) as the trio to create a better balance. 

im testing various roles but at the moment this seems most solid...i have both FBs sitting narrow, both b2b are both tracking back too with the DM holding his position. balance doesn't seem to be too off at the moment, though the CMs player ratings are NOT great! but as Palace, sitting 2nd at the moment isnt bad. 

14 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

How do you mean? Once I understand, I will do my best to explain. 

I would like to know if the tactic that Tom used is the same one that you said, top tactic with the 3 changes or if he used the 442 Burg?

1 minute ago, melissa75 said:

I would like to know if the tactic that Tom used is the same one that you said, top tactic with the 3 changes or if he used the 442 Burg?

You’ll have to wait for Tom to reply. My question was for Cragswfc

Just now, gonpirata said:

Good someone can pass me the publication of which is the best tactics at the moment? because with so many tactics posted they confuse me, please, thanks

Mr. L Team will start soon to test tactics (and unveil their new website). For now, 442 or 4141 seems to be work better at 19.3.4

57 minutes ago, Cadoni said:

El autor ha tenido la amabilidad de explicar cómo funcionará con estas tácticas.
Síguelo y obtendrás los resultados.

But there are two tactics that he uses with Bournemouth and the other with Wolfsburg, which is better?

3 hours ago, melissa75 said:

Hi, did you go with the top tactics? or with Wolfsburg? Is this 442 burg cautious tactic the one you used?

It's Burg 442 away with BuryBlade tweak,look down :)

On 19/03/2019 at 18:54, BuryBlade said:

I’m happy for you to do so if you want to. All I changed was:

Mentality to cautious

Defensive line to standard

pressing line of engagement to standard

I don’t have access to my pc currently so I can’t upload. Should be simple enough to edit these changes and test yourself I guess, but only if you have time and want to! 

11 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

How do you mean? Once I understand, I will do my best to explain. 

What midfilders types tou use eg:- box 2 box gearrard for both are a creative in dlp role are definsve type in it? looking at sheffield wednesday b2b be lee dlp be bannan

1 hour ago, cragswfc said:

What midfilders types tou use eg:- box 2 box gearrard for both are a creative in dlp role are definsve type in it? looking at sheffield wednesday b2b be lee dlp be bannan

I always use a creator as the DLP role, examples like Pirlo or Oliver Norwood. In your case, Bannan is well suited to this role (not quite Norwood though haha)

I look for the below as my search filter:

Passing, First touch, Tackling, Determination, Positioning, Off the Ball, Stamina, Natural Fitness and then make sure their personality in the scout report is favourable (ie not mercenary, fickle etc).

The b2b role I look for someone with all round midfield skills. They need to be capable of getting up and down the pitch all game, able to defend and attacking contribute in multiple areas. I would focus on the below filters:

Passing, Tackling, Dribbling, Long shots, first touch, Determination, Positioning, Off the Ball, Work rate, Stamina, Natural Fitness and then make sure their personality in the scout report is favourable (ie not mercenary, fickle etc).

examples would be Lampard or John Fleck.

I always use my filters for each position when finding players to scout and buy. The more of those attributes that are over 10 the better. 

17 hours ago, tom19720930 said:

Just finished flawless season,won everything,undefeated,great tactic,hats off

A. Madrid_  Rozgrywki.png

A. Madrid_  Widok ogólny.png

A. Madrid_ Piłkarze Piłkarze.png

442 Burg cautious.fmf 45.56 kB · 53 downloads

WOW!!! just excellent!!! i finished my 4-1-2-2-1 test, finished 4 with Palace, most clean sheets, but feel i could've done much better!! so doing another test with more tweaks...i can see people using the 4-1-2-2-1 

we Defo need to get that in the OP though, the 442 Burg cautious. just give me the heads up

Question for @afizzyuk and @tom19720930

How do you deal with an opponent that leaves 3 men up front all game? 

Last night I played against Roma who left 3 strikers forward with no defensive responsibility. With our tactic pushing the WBs forward, it was constantly 3v2 in their favour on the counter attack... 

they absolutely tore me apart for the first 20 mins until I switched my WBs to be more defensive and stay back. Interested to know what you guys would do in that scenario? 

2 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

Question for @afizzyuk and @tom19720930

How do you deal with an opponent that leaves 3 men up front all game? 

Last night I played against Roma who left 3 strikers forward with no defensive responsibility. With our tactic pushing the WBs forward, it was constantly 3v2 in their favour on the counter attack... 

they absolutely tore me apart for the first 20 mins until I switched my WBs to be more defensive and stay back. Interested to know what you guys would do in that scenario? 

i saw somewhere that the latest patch makes more effort in countering your tactics. since the new patch i've seen some weird formations played against me. i havent had the 3 up top yet. but yeah, i would switch the WBs to defend....

fingers crossed, we could use a 4-1-2-2-1 in collab with the 442 for times we need to change things

11 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

i saw somewhere that the latest patch makes more effort in countering your tactics. since the new patch i've seen some weird formations played against me. i havent had the 3 up top yet. but yeah, i would switch the WBs to defend....

fingers crossed, we could use a 4-1-2-2-1 in collab with the 442 for times we need to change things

Yeah the new formation would help especially as the DM would also offer cover in defence. 

Archived