Is TV Money Dynamic?

CurnRaisin

I'm making my own league system with the editor, and wondering is TV money the same as prize money in that it will go up/down with the leagues rating? If it is dynamic then I don't mind leaving it low as it will go up as I manage in the league and do well in Europe(eventually) but on the other hand if it isn't I would rather have the TV money high and lower the prize money as I know that does change.

Bonus questions;

Does the parachute payment follow the same rules?

What about player wages/values, I know there is a setting under each nation for these corresponding to a particular reputation range. I'm unsure I if I want to edit these but at the same time I would hate to find out once I'm 10yrs+ into my game and being competitive in the champions league my players are still worth very little.

56 minutes ago, CurnRaisin said:

I'm making my own league system with the editor, and wondering is TV money the same as prize money in that it will go up/down with the leagues rating? If it is dynamic then I don't mind leaving it low as it will go up as I manage in the league and do well in Europe(eventually) but on the other hand if it isn't I would rather have the TV money high and lower the prize money as I know that does change. 

Bonus questions;

Does the parachute payment follow the same rules?

What about player wages/values, I know there is a setting under each nation for these corresponding to a particular reputation range. I'm unsure I if I want to edit these but at the same time I would hate to find out once I'm 10yrs+ into my game and being competitive in the champions league my players are still worth very little.

with league reputation growth, goes the TV money.

Just now, Bigpole said:

with league reputation growth, goes the TV money.

So it works the same way as the Prize Money then?

I'm guessing you don't know more than that like is there a formula that it follows or anything? Maybe it increase by a set % for every 1 place you go up in the rankings etc?

If I currently have it set to £500k per season and the league ratings goes from 30th+ in the world to 1st over a time span of years, will it ever reach levels like the other top European leagues or are we looking at it just being a few mil more than the starting point? I'm trying to balance my database as I don't want it too easy, but at the same time I would like it to have a substantial increase if I ever managed to drag it up to the top 5 in the world. 

Just now, CurnRaisin said:

So it works the same way as the Prize Money then?

I'm guessing you don't know more than that like is there a formula that it follows or anything? Maybe it increase by a set % for every 1 place you go up in the rankings etc?

If I currently have it set to £500k per season and the league ratings goes from 30th+ in the world to 1st over a time span of years, will it ever reach levels like the other top European leagues or are we looking at it just being a few mil more than the starting point? I'm trying to balance my database as I don't want it too easy, but at the same time I would like it to have a substantial increase if I ever managed to drag it up to the top 5 in the world. 

in nations menu there are options to change FA 'wealth' to boost money flow when reputation increase. Because it's normal that some countries even with success won't be able to have massive TV money.

1 minute ago, Bigpole said:

in nations menu there are options to change FA 'wealth' to boost money flow when reputation increase. Because it's normal that some countries even with success won't be able to have massive TV money.

I already think the Fa financial power is set to 20 and the economic factor is quite high also. I don't expect it to hit the £100mil levels but it would be nice if it at least got up to £15-30mil. I doubt that I could even play long enough to drag the league rating up to the top 5 anyway but it would be a good way to bring money into the league so other teams do well.

Archived