[FM18] AFC (Asia) Continental Club Competitions

I’ve modified and added several continental club competitions for the Asian continent.

-      AFC Champions League

The format of the AFC Champions League is modified to mirror the UEFA Champions League with qualifying, playoff rounds and a group stage of 32 clubs. All league winners qualify for the competition. The ranking of nations follows the division reputation in the database. Higher ranked nations have more than one club qualify (best placed clubs). The winner of the competition & the AFC Cup qualify for the next year group stage. The prize money is significantly increased to minimize the difference with European competitions.

-      AFC Cup

The format of the AFC Cup is modified to mirror the UEFA Europa League with qualifying, playoff rounds and a group stage of 48 clubs. The losers of qualifying & playoff rounds & the 3rd place clubs of the group stage of the AFC Champions League enter the competition. The winner of main domestic cup of each nation qualifies & higher ranked nations have more than one club qualify (best placed clubs). The prize money is also significantly increased

-            AFC Regional Club Cup : -

-          EAFF Club Championship (East Asia)

-          WAFF Challenge Trophy (West Asia)

-          AFF Super League (Southeast Asia)

-          CAFA Club Cup (Central Asia)

-          SAFF Club Cup (South Asia)

Regional club competitions for five regions of Asia. The losers of the qualifying & playoff rounds of the AFC Cup enter the competitions. If there are none, the next best placed clubs qualify. Higher ranked nations have more than one club qualify (best placed clubs).

-      AFC Super Cup

Super Cup for winners of the AFC Champions League, AFC Cup & the five regional club competitions.

Note : Australian clubs did not qualify for Asian competitions in this file.

image.thumb.png.e9321b8825a4b7acc7867e781a17349f.pngimage.thumb.png.107ef8f18c70e4e6f3d2a2a30fc69b2e.png

image.thumb.png.c4beb7849cda5a1697f3d8d8b5f27318.pngimage.thumb.png.1c17e4dc7a7bf91ad11d66dc342b5f61.png

image.thumb.png.37cf430d1626502688bb87c8e28ab696.pngimage.png.a9ccbab52779944225b745ef3dce1c0a.png

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8pij62lpa4limie/NBL_AFC_Continental_Comps.zip/file

Check out more of my custom competitions that are all compatible with one another : -

Edited by nabildx

• 5 months later...
On 11/07/2019 at 13:36, rosziich said:

Hey, i can see this is supposed to give slots to nations based on reputation, however in my save the league reputations never changes thus the allocation slots never change. How to fix this? Great work btw!

I have not seen anyone manage to fix this, even in other projects like UEFA Revival. SI gives you some tool to create a new system, but it's not throughout and therefore can never match the official version. Maybe some day, but that day isn't today. I hope I'm wrong though!

Edited by BMNJohn

• 2 years later...