Transferbids rejected

I ran into this issue recently.  Clubs refuse my transferbids no matter how much I'm willing to pay while they accept considerably lower offers from other clubs.
Happened with several players now, this one is just the last example. I ended up actually offering over 300mio, at the same times 2 offers below 1 Mio were accepted. Any reason for this?

sarkic1.jpg

sarkic1.jpg

Well, it does tell you that you cannot sign any more non-EU from abroad. I assume here the game knows this, so the club you are trying to buy from knows it. They probably do not want to waste their time negotiating with you when it is clear you will not be able to sign the player anyway. No matter now much money you offer them.

55 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Well, it does tell you that you cannot sign any more non-EU from abroad. I assume here the game knows this, so the club you are trying to buy from knows it. They probably do not want to waste their time negotiating with you when it is clear you will not be able to sign the player anyway. No matter now much money you offer them.

No that is definitely not the issue here, it's the same with EU-players. Also I have exactly done this before, signed a non EU player while being over the limit, he wasn't allowed to play for me until the next season but I could still buy him- which is totally realistic it's not the other clubs problem and wouldn't work this way in IRL. Btw. I'm also attempting to sign him at the end of the year so those limitation doesn't play a role whatsoever.

Below is a EU-Player, he has Portuguese nationality. I offered the max amount (334 Mio) I could and the club won't sell him. Something is wrong here.

Untitled.png

On 02/02/2019 at 20:55, geisterhome said:

No that is definitely not the issue here, it's the same with EU-players. Also I have exactly done this before, signed a non EU player while being over the limit, he wasn't allowed to play for me until the next season but I could still buy him- which is totally realistic it's not the other clubs problem and wouldn't work this way in IRL. Btw. I'm also attempting to sign him at the end of the year so those limitation doesn't play a role whatsoever.

Fair enough, it just looked like the obvious problem.

This guy is playing for Flamengo, has a minimum release clause for foreign clubs, and the bid is rejected? Something is very wrong if that is the case. They cannot reject a bid over 14,750,000. If they are, I'd report this as a bug. 

6 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Fair enough, it just looked like the obvious problem.

This guy is playing for Flamengo, has a minimum release clause for foreign clubs, and the bid is rejected? Something is very wrong if that is the case. They cannot reject a bid over 14,750,000. If they are, I'd report this as a bug. 

It doesn't seem to be a bug. To activate a clause, the transfer has to be "immediate" (or next available? I forget the exact wording), not "End of Season".

--

@geisterhome I suspect this might be your issue. Try changing the transfer date and see if it persists.

1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

It doesn't seem to be a bug. To activate a clause, the transfer has to be "immediate" (or next available? I forget the exact wording), not "End of Season".

I suspect this is the culprit as well, however, I would post this as a bug. Clearly the team should accept a bid of over €300M even if it is after the season.

2 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

--

@geisterhome I suspect this might be your issue. Try changing the transfer date and see if it persists.

Lolwhut.

Just now, ubos said:

Ya there is no technical need for the club to accept the bid, but let's ignore common sense then shall we?

I haven't said anything else, so don't make assumptions. I just specifically addressed that one point - activating the clause.

1 hour ago, XaW said:

I suspect this is the culprit as well, however, I would post this as a bug. Clearly the team should accept a bid of over €300M even if it is after the season.

Yeah, it is unreasonable. You can also make the case that he should be fired for making a silly bid like that. :D

But, you're right. If there's doubt about an issue, like this one, a bug report + save game from just before the bid will enable SI to look into it properly, taking all the under the hood factors into account and can determine whether it's working as intended.

8 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Yeah, it is unreasonable. You can also make the case that he should be fired for making a silly bid like that. :D

But, you're right. If there's doubt about an issue, like this one, a bug report + save game from just before the bid will enable SI to look into it properly, taking all the under the hood factors into account and can determine whether it's working as intended.

Lol, I'm know you are guys are just kidding, but I can ensure anyone that I started off with a very reasonable offer. 

Anyways I think the release clause appears to be the issue here, two other clubs have matched the clause for an immediate transfer and I offered end of season.

Wondering how this would be in real life though, I guess the club could and would (gladly) still accept my end of season offer right? I mean in the end it would be up to the player which club he chooses, if signs my offer then his former club would be very lucky, if he decides to go to one of the other teams then not so much lol.

Archived