upgrading junior coaching

I'm having a problem.

I go to the board and they agree to upgrade coaching and youth recruitment. I have a message in the inbox saying both are done but neither upgrade has activated.

I've had this problem with the last 3 clubs i've played with all National league teams.

I'm running one small mod which stops Brexit.

I've already tried verifying the integrity of the game files but there were no issues there.

Any ideas on why this is a occurring issue?

It takes a good few months for the upgrades to happen - have you checked under 'board' on the 'request status' tab;

image.thumb.png.cc37bc276c22959822c96f274393ac93.png

or do you mean at the end of that period they're not improving? I suspect this might be the former, but If the latter it might be they're as good as they can justify at your level - but i'd expect the game to tell you that if so/possibly a bug?

Hi,

Nothing showing under 'Board request status' that only normally shows for improving facilities such as training youth or data processing. Agreed enhancements to youth recruitment and junior coaching normally show as soon as the board OK it.

D'oh, yeah sorry - my bad - reading comp fail!

Total theory - and i've been wrong once so going 2 for 2 (then shutting up) - possible that it's improving under the hood, but perhaps hasn't improved enough to trigger the game's next status/quality level? Don't know enough about the levels/what they're rated out of (20? 10?) or if it's 1:1 so they should always improve a level etc.

Will stop making an organ of myself and let someone else provide you with a more useful answer :D

It's a known bug that the board will accept your request to upgrade the facilities, but they never start upgrading them or the progress bar will just vanish at some point and unfortunately you will never be able to ask for an upgrade again.

Em 08/02/2019 em 05:29, Vali184 disse:

É um bug conhecido que a diretoria aceitará sua solicitação para atualizar as instalações, mas elas nunca começarão a atualizá-las ou a barra de progresso simplesmente desaparecerá em algum momento e, infelizmente, você nunca mais poderá solicitar uma atualização.

It happened to me.

Archived