About to reach January in my first season with Wycome and I checked the board confidence screen in late November and the bars were in various locations (they were happy with my signings and match results but disappointed in my finances).

However, after a couple of matches I check the screen and everything is set back to the middle with the board saying how delight they are at my appointment - Which they said at the start. After three great results I checked the screen and nothing has moved and fear it might be bugged.

Do you want the save file or any extra details?

Screenshot_20190125-165033.jpg

No I don't, I'm sorry, the auto-save has since saved over the top of it.

I used the English start date from memory, and I'm running Italy, England, Spain and Holland.

I can't be sure, but I feel like I did add a logo pack and reloaded the skin between the time I saw the confidence change. I doubt that would affect things, but figured I'd better let you know.

I've attached the save file anyway. Hope that helps.

fm_save1.zip

Ridiculous. I face the same problem after I just started playing. Even after winning multiple games in a row, the manager of the month award and even winning a medal, the board confidence is still stuck. Paying 10+ bucks for a game that is bugged is a real turn-off. Seriously considering other similar alternative games and would encourage people around me to do the same.

Screenshot_20190129-181013_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190129-180947_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190129-180936_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

1 hour ago, Gabulous said:

Ridiculous. I face the same problem after I just started playing. Even after winning multiple games in a row, the manager of the month award and even winning a medal, the board confidence is still stuck. Paying 10+ bucks for a game that is bugged is a real turn-off. Seriously considering other similar alternative games and would encourage people around me to do the same.

Screenshot_20190129-181013_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190129-180947_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190129-180936_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Did your board confidence levels reset like the OP's did, or have they not changed since the start of the game? 

At the start of season it was fine. Then, similar to the OP, around Dec, it stopped working. I suspect it has something to do with something with the save feature too, but I have no intention of restarting because it has been a few months since December (it is March now in my game) and the save file have overwritten itself since then. So, hopefully there is some update or bug fix that can automatically fix this problem, without me requiring to "reverse" and turn back time by using a old save file or even restarting the season.

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 14:26, Gabulous said:

At the start of season it was fine. Then, similar to the OP, around Dec, it stopped working. I suspect it has something to do with something with the save feature too, but I have no intention of restarting because it has been a few months since December (it is March now in my game) and the save file have overwritten itself since then. So, hopefully there is some update or bug fix that can automatically fix this problem, without me requiring to "reverse" and turn back time by using a old save file or even restarting the season.

Could you clarify what you mean by the fact you feel it has something to do with the save feature? Also, are you still facing the same issue in March?

Yes I am still facing the issue. I sometimes have manually saved the game (on top of the latest auto-save) before I close the app; while at other times, I let the auto-save do its work. My suspicion and gut feeling is that the board confidence started becoming bugged after loading one of those saved files when I continued the game upon restarting the app. Of course, I may be wrong and the bug's cause may be somewhere else - but I am certain that my game's board confidence is bugged.

• 1 year later...