Which WBR would you buy with £60M?

kdochris

I am currently doing a PSG save after great success with Everton(6 trophies in the second season including UCL).

And with the great tactics, my team is currently on 30 games unbeaten record.

But as I need to work on my squad, especially after those veteran players retire, I am looking for some new players who can fill in those spots.

The most concerning position in terms of quality is a right wing-back(RWB) spot.

Since my wingback, 35-year-old Dani Alves, has joined Man City on pre-contract, I need a decent, world-class player in that position.

Any suggestions? Only ones that I can now think of are Cesar Azpilicueta and Dani Carvajal, but the suggestions are definitely welcome.

(+ especially with good stamina, teamwork, and work rate)

5 hours ago, kdochris said:

I am currently doing a PSG save after great success with Everton(6 trophies in the second season including UCL).

And with the great tactics, my team is currently on 30 games unbeaten record.

But as I need to work on my squad, especially after those veteran players retire, I am looking for some new players who can fill in those spots.

The most concerning position in terms of quality is a right wing-back(RWB) spot.

Since my wingback, 35-year-old Dani Alves, has joined Man City on pre-contract, I need a decent, world-class player in that position.

Any suggestions? Only ones that I can now think of are Cesar Azpilicueta and Dani Carvajal, but the suggestions are definitely welcome.

(+ especially with good stamina, teamwork, and work rate)

Nelson Semedo from Barca would be a great choice.

Can usually pick him up cheap, I brought him for Man Utd in the 2nd season, only cost12 mil and was fairly cheap on wages too.

He’s an absolute bargain, always performs, and chips in with a few assists and the odd goal too.

I would second the Semedo recommendation.An absolute bargain, especially for the top, top clubs where a first team quality player is usually £60m+. Dalot, if he's fell out of favour, would also be a good investment. Also, if you have the money try to get Odriozola from Real Madrid. I think his buyout clause is around £80mil but unless Carvajal had serious injury issues he won't have played much so I imagine they'll play ball. 

• 1 month later...

Archived