The Best Guides

Sadly we are in the video era, I prefer written content that I can read anytime and not to be worried about watching videos with headphones etc, but right now I think the best FM content is in youtube.

I'm not sure if i can post external links here, but do a Google search for best FM youtubers and you will find a few websites/blogs with link to some of the best youtubers talking about FM, imho the best way to learn (besides reading this forum and playing yourself) is from them.

1 hour ago, Icy said:

Sadly we are in the video era, I prefer written content that I can read anytime and not to be worried about watching videos with headphones etc, but right now I think the best FM content is in youtube.

I'm not sure if i can post external links here, but do a Google search for best FM youtubers and you will find a few websites/blogs with link to some of the best youtubers talking about FM, imho the best way to learn (besides reading this forum and playing yourself) is from them. 

I saw videos but they were like 30min long and probably most of it is just chatting and the most important content is somewhere between that :P

E:I checked by popularity right now and I can see there is some info about older versions, but I will watch it some things didn't change...

1 hour ago, Icy said:

Can you PM me the names of yt channels?:)

Archived