Improve quality of X team

Howdy,

Not sure this is worthy of a thread on it's own but couldn't find anywhere to post it. It's kind of a feature request and also a question.

So as the title read it's regarding the Backroom teams advice when it comes to "Improve quality of X team". Currently I'm managing Crystal Palace and I keep getting suggestions on improving my Physios, Fitness Coaches, Data Analysts and Sport Scientists. This is all well, good that they think we can improve, the problem is:

Not enough context, which Physio do they think we can improve upon? Their suggestions all have lower stats than my current physios. So I would like more information on why we should hire someone with 15 physiotherapy and fire one of my current who all have 20.

Is this much like the assistants tactical suggestions, something everyone mainly just ignores or is there something to it? Could a 11 Fitness Coach actually be better than the current 17 Fitness Coach?

There are other attributes that contribute to the ability of a coach/ physio ect. so one physio may have a 20 for physiotherapy but a 2 for determination and a 5 for adaptability, whilst a physio with a 12 physio but also 12 in determination and 12 in adaptability would improve the physio teams level as they are more rounded if that makes sense

45 minutes ago, deaks500 said:

There are other attributes that contribute to the ability of a coach/ physio ect. so one physio may have a 20 for physiotherapy but a 2 for determination and a 5 for adaptability, whilst a physio with a 12 physio but also 12 in determination and 12 in adaptability would improve the physio teams level as they are more rounded if that makes sense

Aye, there are other attributes for sure. But I would like more context about it because in some cases no visual attributes are better than the current staff members. And even in the case where Physiotherapy is 14 compared to my current 20 but Adaptability for example is 13 on the suggest staff member and 12 on my current I wouldn't think that the 14 Physio 13 Adaptability is an improvement on my current 20/12

Archived