Scoreboard selector for fm2019

On 03/07/2019 at 20:31, SpiderJu said:

i try my first time to create my own Scoreboard.

What do you think about it?

kmhrnk4o.png

Hi! Could you please be so kind to explain me how do you add the sky logo? Thanks in advance!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, just installed this mod for FM 2020 and it works fine for the most part, however the fonts don't seem to work properly. (some of the text also has discolouration that makes it impossible to see) Anyone know how to fix this problem?

(I am using Wannachup Instant Result FM20 Skin btw)

Additional info: I have the FM20 Authentic Competition Colour Fix mod installed (dunno if that has anything to do with this but just leaving it there)

The unpaused timer font colour is the default yellow

Edit: I just saw a31632's comment on how to fix this issue, going to try it out

image.png.1722c5e4322634ea1f9e76818c4ca5fb.png

Edited by OofFoo
Saw a31632's comment
1 hour ago, Onyewu said:

I see where the Dog Skin 1.9 was able to make a different scoreboard......with a slight to change to the background team color...not sure what they did yet.

DOG SKIN SCOREBOARD 1.9.png

This year, rather than T1Co affecting red images, it affects blue. All existing team colours work fine, just need to be made blue

On 02/12/2020 at 20:14, bluestillidie00 said:

This year, rather than T1Co affecting red images, it affects blue. All existing team colours work fine, just need to be made blue

Hi BluestilIdie00 - I did change the paper.xml from re to blue.......then went into the "match score area panel" and changed the 2 lines for T1Co & T2Co red replacement to primary which did change the background to the team primary color. ( <container class="main_box_no_margin" red_replacement="primary" appearance="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/score/home team/paper"id="T1Co">

Then I  changed the 2 lines T1nm & T2nm to to secondary .{<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" font="title" size="30" alignment="left,centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="secondary"/> ).......this changed the team names to the secondary color of the competition and not the team....in the case below....the secondary color of the Premier League is teal green.  Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks

secondary text not working - uses comp color.png

1 hour ago, Onyewu said:

Hi BluestilIdie00 - I did change the paper.xml from re to blue.......then went into the "match score area panel" and changed the 2 lines for T1Co & T2Co red replacement to primary which did change the background to the team primary color. ( <container class="main_box_no_margin" red_replacement="primary" appearance="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/score/home team/paper"id="T1Co">

Then I  changed the 2 lines T1nm & T2nm to to secondary .{<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" font="title" size="30" alignment="left,centre" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="secondary"/> ).......this changed the team names to the secondary color of the competition and not the team....in the case below....the secondary color of the Premier League is teal green.  Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks

secondary text not working - uses comp color.png

match title bar.xml, the top line will say

“<panel colour_team_names=“false”””

or something to that effect, change it to say true 

On 04/12/2020 at 12:30, bluestillidie00 said:

match title bar.xml, the top line will say

“<panel colour_team_names=“false”””

or something to that effect, change it to say true 

Thanks!!! ....I don't think I saw that.....or did I try it, maybe not....I'll try it out again later....will let you know how it goes......much appreciated!

UPDATE: That worked....thanks again !!

Next trick....yo get the team full name on the scoreboard.....attempting to use another skins code , but it would not keep the text color we just corrected......so back to 6-letter for now.

Edited by Onyewu
update

BluestilIidie or michaeltmurrayuk -  I see some of the master skinners around are having difficulty figuring out the scoreboard colour scheme.......the best we've seen is the team long name, with the team primary colour as the background......then the text can either be black, white or the secondary colour of the competition. As mentioned before....if you use the 6-letter name of the team, the secondary colour for the text does work .....just not with the full team name. 

The little things that you keep you up at night :-)

Would you have any wisdom to share in resolving this?

Thanks !!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone found a fix for the "score" in FA Cup scoreboard? Coding looks fine, like the others but for some reason it isn't assigned well :( 

I've replaced the FA Cup scoreboard but still has the score colour issue as per below ;1466013750_St.GeorgesvValletta_Pitch.thumb.png.c65fbfd1be6f9546088a18874f177bf7.png1898804707_St.GeorgesvBirkirkara_Pitch-3.thumb.png.f584fee3896885f71e4ac411868a7aad.png

Edited by DamienQilBormliz
3 hours ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Anyone found a fix for the "score" in FA Cup scoreboard? Coding looks fine, like the others but for some reason it isn't assigned well :( 

I've replaced the FA Cup scoreboard but still has the score colour issue as per below ;1466013750_St.GeorgesvValletta_Pitch.thumb.png.c65fbfd1be6f9546088a18874f177bf7.png1898804707_St.GeorgesvBirkirkara_Pitch-3.thumb.png.f584fee3896885f71e4ac411868a7aad.png

I didn’t find any solution for this. If you copy the code from only of the scoreboards in the slot that “FA Cup” scoreboards is using it also isn’t showing properly. So to your point, the coding is correct, but something is “off”.

In FM 20 it also wasn’t working in the FA cup slot, only FM 19 for which this mod was intended works good.

By the way, what happened with your “quick tactics” section in the top right, did you delete the code?

1629F0E5-7991-42C6-B3AC-33CAC42D2816.png.fb052d482d7b1da6c5a657719ae96606.png

18 hours ago, a31632 said:

I didn’t find any solution for this. If you copy the code from only of the scoreboards in the slot that “FA Cup” scoreboards is using it also isn’t showing properly. So to your point, the coding is correct, but something is “off”.

In FM 20 it also wasn’t working in the FA cup slot, only FM 19 for which this mod was intended works good.

By the way, what happened with your “quick tactics” section in the top right, did you delete the code?

1629F0E5-7991-42C6-B3AC-33CAC42D2816.png.fb052d482d7b1da6c5a657719ae96606.png

No no mate that's because in the screenshot I took I was re-playing highlights from a finished game.

Here's one properly :D

Sirens v St. George's_ Pitch-2.png

• 3 months later...

hi everyone I have the TCS skin from @bluestillidie00 and downloading this mod the result is not good you know why ? and how also to put the tv logos to make FM more realistic and more beautiful ? @a31632

Capture d’écran (50).png

18 hours ago, kad38 said:

hi everyone I have the TCS skin from @bluestillidie00 and downloading this mod the result is not good you know why ? and how also to put the tv logos to make FM more realistic and more beautiful ? @a31632

Capture d’écran (50).png

If you scroll up you can see that both your questions on "why" this isn't working properly in FM2021 and with regards to "how to get the logo working" in the top right have been answered in this thread already.

Here is the link to the logo in the full match screen:

Tv logo on 3D match screen - Skinning Hideout - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

The scoreboard selector files were made by Jovovich and were only intended to be working with the base skin, as he clearly stated in the OP. To get it working in a custom skin means you will need to code it yourself, or ask the creator of the skin for help.

Il y a 4 heures, a31632 a dit :

If you scroll up you can see that both your questions on "why" this isn't working properly in FM2021 and with regards to "how to get the logo working" in the top right have been answered in this thread already.

Here is the link to the logo in the full match screen:

Tv logo on 3D match screen - Skinning Hideout - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

The scoreboard selector files were made by Jovovich and were only intended to be working with the base skin, as he clearly stated in the OP. To get it working in a custom skin means you will need to code it yourself, or ask the creator of the skin for help.

OK thank you very much for your answer my friend I know absolutely nothing about coding this mod is not for me :seagull: