How can i improve Consistency?

All season i've struggled with getting a winning run going.  I can't seem to put two similar performances together.  Playing a tactic with good familiarity, decent morale, i'll win a game 2-1 against a better team then get pumped 5-1 by a team at the lower end of the league...

FM19 Playing as Hemel Hempsted, Started unemployed - Sunday League, have some decent players.  I'm getting frustrated now as i can't seem to find the answer.

Last few games 

LWLWDDWLWLWDLWDDWWDLWLWL

7 hours ago, Harriers11 said:

All season i've struggled with getting a winning run going.  I can't seem to put two similar performances together.  Playing a tactic with good familiarity, decent morale, i'll win a game 2-1 against a better team then get pumped 5-1 by a team at the lower end of the league...

FM19 Playing as Hemel Hempsted, Started unemployed - Sunday League, have some decent players.  I'm getting frustrated now as i can't seem to find the answer.

Last few games 

LWLWDDWLWLWDLWDDWWDLWLWL

Welcome. Initially, I thought this was going to be about the Consistency attribute because you capitalised it, but it seems you're after tactical/result consistency. If you need tactical advice, it's best to create a thread here: https://community.sigames.com/forum/19-tactics-training-strategies-discussion/

Provide as much info about what your setup is like, what (if any) changes you make during a match, what you've spotted as being issues etc.

It's also important to look at where you were predicted to finish and where you are in the league now.

Also, a team at the top of the league will be more likely to be open and attacking, where the team at the bottom will probably be quite defensive, looking for counter attacking chances or set-piece goals. So the space available to you, or more accurately, WHERE it is available is different and that might be what your tactical setup is struggling with.

Archived