[FM19] International Nations League

Frost908

I would like to create a league with 7 divisions consisting of 20 nations for FM 19, with promotions and relegation  every season (38 games in total). Its like a normal English league but instead of clubs, its with nations. 

Is this possible? and if so, did someone create this scenario before? How would I create this using the advanced rules in the editor? 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/01/2019 at 03:54, davie77 said:

Of course it's possible. Only if your Nations League takes place annually will it be very difficult for the club leagues to accommodate the entire season if they have to pause for every game of the national team.

I would recommend this file as a template.

Could you use the file in FM19?

On 21/02/2019 at 03:05, davie77 said:

All you have to do is copy it, i.e. set everything up just like in the FM18. Then it also works with FM19.

But that would mean my problem is that I don't have FM18. I didn't purchase FM18, so I don't have the editor. Also, I tried importing the Nations League file to FM19, but it said:

FILE

Could Not Load File

So I don't know what I can actually do.

Am 23.2.2019 um 16:22 schrieb Sambamtime:

But that would mean my problem is that I don't have FM18. I didn't purchase FM18, so I don't have the editor. Also, I tried importing the Nations League file to FM19, but it said:

FILE

Could Not Load File

So I don't know what I can actually do.

By copy, I also mean not copying word for word, but trace.

On 26/02/2019 at 04:14, davie77 said:

By copy, I also mean not copying word for word, but trace.

Sorry, I don't want to cause any problems here, but like I said before, I don't have the FM18 Editor to see how it was remotely set up. I cannot create the competition if I can't see how it actually works and how it was set up. 

Archived