City pic is replacing UEFA logo in the Titlebar

Carlito85

I'm using FLUT skin dark and wanted to add a second city pic to the Club Overview page, which I've managed to do. Now whenever I click on a club/player profile, the UEFA logo in the Titlebar is replaced by the city pic. The UEFA logo does show up for league profiles though (as no city pic is required).

hJX1NBv.png

Is there any way that I could rename/redirect the ID or the value to something else, so that I can keep the 2nd city picture in the game but always have the UEFA logo show up in the Titlebar for club/player profiles?

I think this is the code for it:

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
        <record id="object_property">
          <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
          <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
      </widget>
        </container>

<container >
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>
      <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment"  layout="-1" gap="1" offset="0" />
       <widget class="picture" id="rigB" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" transparency="1.0">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>
       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0"/>
        <flags id="image_alignment" value="centre"/>
        <integer id="get_property" value="sbpc"/>
        <integer id="set_property" value="file"/>
      </record>    
        </widget>
        </container>
      </container>   

Edited by Carlito85

59 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

Post a screenshot of your graphics folder - specifically the folder that contains the city pictures folder. It seems as if you may need to reorder the folders so the game reads the logos first.

The city pictures folder is located within the FLUT skin's graphics folder. That's for the 2nd city pic option which I added (the city pic which displays on the left-hand side of the club overview). Before I added it, the city pic panel on the left-hand side displayed the background pic, which left room for the UEFA logo to always show up.

City pic directory:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > skins > fm2019flutskin_dark > graphics > pictures > flutcitypics

UEFA logo directory:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > graphics > pictures > logos > confeds > normal

8jNGOsz.png

Also here's the code I added to get the extra city pic to show up in the club overview:

<container >
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" scale_picture="true" apply_to_children="true" />
    <widget class="picture" file="pictures/logos/background/default/left" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false" id="lftB">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0" />
<integer id="get_property" value="mbpc" />
<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
</record>
</widget>

<widget class="picture" id="Club City" image_alignment="center">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="false" />
            <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
        </record>
    </widget>    
        </container>
                </container>

I was hoping I could re-route the UEFA logo to something else in the Titlebar.xml code (or wherever necessary), as the city pic took me a long time to get working. I'm sure they're clashing because of both being linked to /background/left"/>. I'm not too knowledgeable on skinning property values and id's though (i.e. mnpc and sbpc) so I wouldn't have any idea what I could change it to.

• 1 year later...