Will I be able to play fm19 with these specs?

If the processor is cool enough to be able to boost up to its turbo speed of 3.2GHz, yep, that processor will do it. It does, however, also depend on what your graphics card is. The ASUS site suggests that it's a Geforce 950, which should be fine for the 3D graphics.

If you could search with Windows for DXDiag, and run a report, save it, and attach the document here, we'll be able to confirm it or not.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Valuable:

I'm just afraid because in the minimum requirements, it says 2.2+ Ghz and I have 2 only...

hfk.png

There is a demo version available on steam. Just try it.

17 horas atrás, JordanMillward_1 disse:

If the processor is cool enough to be able to boost up to its turbo speed of 3.2GHz, yep, that processor will do it. It does, however, also depend on what your graphics card is. The ASUS site suggests that it's a Geforce 950, which should be fine for the 3D graphics.

If you could search with Windows for DXDiag, and run a report, save it, and attach the document here, we'll be able to confirm it or not.

Will it be fine if I reduce the graphics? I played the demo for about an hour and it was ok!

7 horas atrás, FrazT disse:

That should be OK as long as you are prepared to reduce the graphics quality if required

Yeah absolutely, I would have no problem with that! After all, the game is still the same! I played the demo for an hour with the default graphics and it was ok, so I guess it would be fine if I have to reduce those

Archived