What does check mark mean in position training?

Hi All,

Individual training, position/role/duty training.

Some have boxes, which fills in with green as the player is trained there. But some has a check mark only. It does not change even after years.

I'd think that it means the player is perfectly aware/knowledgable of that role/duty. But, when you have a tactic, exactly same with that duty, the player still does not seem full bright green in that role.

ie. my winger/left back has Position/Role/Duty training, which is shown as a check mark.

My teams tactic is a 4141 DM WIde, which has a Wingback-Support position.

When I put this player to this role in this tactic, his suitability in this role circle is not full green.

Do you know what I am missing here?

Thanks in advance.

If you mean the 'tick' in the individual training drop-down, then that just shows which position he is being trained in and has nothing to do with the green disc, that shows his familiarity with the position/role/duty.

The check mark is a training thing, the green disc is a tactical thing.

At least,  I think that's what your question is about - some screenshots would help clarify.

image.thumb.png.25849ee35f84b1c69e3037aa79352c6d.pngthis is my player. there is the tick, but no green boxes for the Advanced Playmaker (Attack) role/duty.

image.thumb.png.c0a427c622df0964bceaacafcab68c32.pngand this is the same player in the tactics screen. Please note that his role/duty suitability disc is not full.

My question is; if he is being trained to the Advanced Playmaker (Attack) role/duty, why am I not seeing any boxes that will be increased in time?

If the tick tells me that he is natural in that role/duty, then why is his rds disc not full?

Many thanks guys for your help.

From what  I can work out, you don't see the familiarity disc in the individual training if that is the position he is training in.

I can't tell you why, because  I don't know, but the disc appears in the tactics creator which is where it is more relevant.

6 hours ago, gurkan said:

image.thumb.png.25849ee35f84b1c69e3037aa79352c6d.pngthis is my player. there is the tick, but no green boxes for the Advanced Playmaker (Attack) role/duty.

FOr some reason, the familiarity in AP/Support is shown in a green bar - at least I assume it is a familiarity indicator.

On 10/12/2018 at 22:01, Scotty Walds said:

The tick is telling you what he is being trained at. It will slowly increase, but relies on the attributes to increase as well.

image.thumb.png.ffb872de339a4de30dccd624963513df.pngHalf a season later, and now we have the disc besides him.

So thanks.

Maybe this is caused by the update, and the boxes were the bug. But anyway, it is working fine now.

On 11/12/2018 at 03:06, Snorks said:

From what  I can work out, you don't see the familiarity disc in the individual training if that is the position he is training in.

I can't tell you why, because  I don't know, but the disc appears in the tactics creator which is where it is more relevant.

FOr some reason, the familiarity in AP/Support is shown in a green bar - at least I assume it is a familiarity indicator.

Yes, after the update and half a season, the player has the circle now, instead of boxes (or non-existent boxes).

Archived