Team Cohesion

Is this the main focus because even 5 months, my walsall team are in the negative after starting negative, and setting team to focus on cohesion. To be honest it’s a big bore, training this year is silly, nobody cares about football manager illusions this much to do this and that each week. Football Manager 2018 was far the more complete package, i’m shocked that I can’t just load the game up and do simple things now, if I was a new FM player, i’d think sod this, when your off form your team all of a sudden likes getting sent off and leaking goals even v the bottom sides regardless if morale is decent. I spend half my time trying to ensure cohesion is being worked on, also the new tactical and team layout selection is dog awful compared to last year, surely an option to keep it as it was should of been available, I really dislike this game and would comfortably say it is the worst FM ever made. Why is the users team starting off with very bad cohesion? Why are players always getting low match sharpness after 1 or 2 games and when you play them they automatically play terrible and miss sitters, since FM god knows, the 3D camera angle selections are plain simple tat. Anybody else have cohesion problems? I can’t be bothered to wrestle against it anymore.

I had a Walsall save on the Demo so probably a different build to the one your having issues with - but I didn't have a problem with cohesion or familiarity during the course of the demo. Match Sharpness does seem to drop faster on this iteration, but not to a problematic degree  I dont think.

Archived