How to get a suggar Daddy ?

Random.  My last FM18, I was using the L22 England database and started at the bottom.  After straight promotions to L14, an underwriter sugar daddy took over my amateur club which immediately turned us fully professional.  He stuck with us as we kept up the promotion pace and through three seasons of Premier League when I stopped playing.  We never had to incur any debt, even for all the stadium expansions and eventual new stadium (named after my manager).  That was nice.

What about if you will say bad things in press conf. like for example they ask about owner and you choose that he don't care about club, lacks of ambition etc if he doesn't do what you asked him ?  Can  it lower his reputation or something so people will want him to leave?

42 minutes ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

What about if you will say bad things in press conf. like for example they ask about owner and you choose that he don't care about club, lacks of ambition etc if he doesn't do what you asked him ?  Can  it lower his reputation or something so people will want him to leave?

It's liklier that you get the sack before that happens, I'd think. 

It also wouldn't improve your chances of having a sugar daddy come in (and then, keep you in your role). 

One last thing... As far as I remember sugar daddies can only enter the game in certain nations, not others (eg. Germany), due to prevailing national laws, though I stand to be corrected on this. 

4 minutes ago, physiar said:

It's liklier that you get the sack before that happens, I'd think. 

It also wouldn't improve your chances of having a sugar daddy come in (and then, keep you in your role). 

One last thing... As far as I remember sugar daddies can only enter the game in certain nations, not others (eg. Germany), due to prevailing national laws, though I stand to be corrected on this. 

What about Spain ? Could they buy for example Valencia? Or should I stop dreaming ?:P

12 minutes ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

What about Spain ? Could they buy for example Valencia? Or should I stop dreaming ?:P

Honestly I don't know, it's something I read some versions ago. 

If there are sugar daddies IRL, I assume that it can be possible. 

Archived