Scout reports not telling me player potential?

Currently playing as Hereford in the Vanarama National League. I have one chief scout and three quite decent scouts. For some reason, all of their reports don't include the potential divisional ability of the player in question. Usually in the pros/cons section of the report, there's a line such as "Potential to be a leading League Two player in the future", you all know what I'm talking about, but it hasn't been in literally any of their reports.

I was expected to be fighting against relegation this season but find myself in the playoffs and I'm approaching the January transfer window, so I'm trying to pick up reinforcements that at least have potentials to be decent League Two players or above so that if I get promoted, I'm not going to struggle really badly. 

Any idea why this might be? I thought it might be down to the ability of my scouts but they all have above average stats in comparison to other VNL clubs, so it's a bit annoying!

32 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

I assume it's because there are black stars, so it's the uncertainty causing it.

Ah. This is most probably it, never considered that. How can I make them be certain? As far as I know, they're at 100% scouted but I may be wrong.

Just now, Whalix said:

Ah. This is most probably it, never considered that. How can I make them be certain? As far as I know, they're at 100% scouted but I may be wrong.

There will always be uncertainty when the player is young. As the player ages, there will be more and more certainty.