(FM 19) Nederland down to level 10

This file covers the dutch football league system from level 1 to 10 .

Clubs have been updated with founding year, home kits and grounds where missing.

Eredivisie

Eerste Divisie

Tweede Divisie

Derde Divisie Zat/Zon

Hoofdklasse Zat A/B Zon A/B

and in their respective districs Oost,Noord, Zuid I and II, West I and II

Eerste Klasse Amateurs Zat/Zon

Tweede Klasse Amateurs Zat/Zon

Derde Klasse Amateurs Zat/Zon

Vierde Klasse Amateurs Zat/Zon

Vijfde Klasse Amateurs Zat/Zon

I have tried to stay close to the real format,down to Derde Klasse Amateurs each league should have the same teams as in real life,provided I haven´t forgotten any. When Clubs have teams in both Zaterdag- and Zondagamateurs sections, the team higher up the ranks is deemed as senior affiliate.

As I am using the basic editor only there are however a couple of alterations:

-no periode kampioenen, as this is not possible to rebuild with the the basic editor.

To make up for the lack of nacompetities there are play-offs in most of the leagues once the regular season has finished.

-clubs in Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie set to professional,Tweede Divisie semi professional.

Derde Divisie to Derde Klasse clubs set to amateur.

Clubs in the Vierde and Vijfde Klasse have been set to always amateur.

-the finalists of the six district bekers (Noord,Oost,West I, West II, Zuid I, Zuid II)qualify for the first round of the KNVB beker which features 128 clubs instead of 64

-no youth competitions

Tested for eight Seasons, hope you enjoy as much as I do

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dc993jdu4rd93d9/NED+++19.fmf

Edited by Dan Druff

Just tested the .fmf file but some things dont are correct (dont worry i am not here to judge you)

Most clubs i checked (from where i am) are not in the correct league

Some clubs are from the wrong city

Essche Boys are from Esch, but in your file from Bladel 

Teams should be in the right league down to the derde klasse provided I didn' t make a mistake or missed out on a club.The vierde and vijfde klasse is a stripped down version of reality and I remember that for one of the west districts (can't have a look at the moment) I put some of the zaterdag teams in the vierde klasse zondag amateurs as in reality their pyramid ends with the derde klasse.

Is Esch in the cities database?

However Haaren would be more appropriate than Bladel.

You may link it to that facebook site,no problem.I can' t do it though as i'm not a facebookian...

Cheers

Edited by Dan Druff

@MrGizMo

Back at home I meanwhile had a look at the file.

In the game Essche Boys hail from Haaren but for some reason I located their ground to  Bladel, I have changed that now. Esch is not in the cities database

As for teams in wrong leagues, the West I I Vierde Klasse Zondagamateurs leagues are filled with teams originally from West I I Vierde Klasse Zaterdag leagues.

Zondag teams from Oost and Zuid I have been placed in the Vijfde Klasse Zaterdag sections of Oost and Zuid I as both districts don´t have a Vijfde Klasse in real life.

9 hours ago, Dan Druff said:

@MrGizMo

Back at home I meanwhile had a look at the file.

In the game Essche Boys hail from Haaren but for some reason I located their ground to  Bladel, I have changed that now. Esch is not in the cities database

As for teams in wrong leagues, the West I I Vierde Klasse Zondagamateurs leagues are filled with teams originally from West I I Vierde Klasse Zaterdag leagues.

Zondag teams from Oost and Zuid I have been placed in the Vijfde Klasse Zaterdag sections of Oost and Zuid I as both districts don´t have a Vijfde Klasse in real life.

Maybe check here :

https://www.hollandsevelden.nl/competities/

@MrGizMo,

thanks for the link, I  occasionally had a look at that while working on the file, though most of the times used

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nederlands_voetbalsysteem

for Information.

I deliberately put the teams into the mentioned zaterdag leagues as in real life only the noord district is featuring vijfde klasse zaterdag league Football. Just to add more Teams to the game.

It´d be easy to remove those leagues from the file, the added Teams would only appear in the districts bekers then.

However, as it is quite large, 16 leagues less would make the file a bit smaller…….:)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Considering a lot of Sunday teams considering Saturday football removing the lower Sat or Sun team becomes quite realistic in a few seasons I think

Edit: KNVB is moving towards a 'weekend' competition instead of the Saturday/Sunday divide, so your idea is closer to reality than some think in this thread.

Edited by Wolf_pd

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/05/2019 at 09:05, Wolf_pd said:

Considering a lot of Sunday teams considering Saturday football removing the lower Sat or Sun team becomes quite realistic in a few seasons I think

Edit: KNVB is moving towards a 'weekend' competition instead of the Saturday/Sunday divide, so your idea is closer to reality than some think in this thread.

I'd hope that will be sooner rather than later. Been trying to get the lower leagues into FM 20 myself, but especially our country is just a horror to get right ingame. I guess that's probably why SI never attempts to go lower than Jupiler League ;-).

And not just that, but even if you get that far: most lower league clubs have no stadium, no correct kids, sometimes not a correct city etc.