Gutted!

Playing FM '08 with a FM Weegie update, going really well, all my tactics are working and my players are happy. Then, the newscreen pops up and says 'Man City re-structure debt'. I go to the finances and it says that the chairman has a 30 mil loan, which IRL, was Thaksin Shinawatras. I carry on thinking with all the money, they'll be able to handle it. Then, I get docked points for going into administration, sending me from 2nd to the bottom half! I go to the editor and find out that Weegie have only edited the Transfer Budget and not the clubs balance. So I was thinking of quitting and starting again with figures I heard but then thought it might be a decent challenge. Thoughts.

P.S Whats the maximum amount of money you can put into the Balance on the editor?

I believe you can't have any more than £2 billion. If you have more then the game removes some and you'll get a message saying something about the money being put away for a rainy day (obviously not those words but something like that anyway!!).

5.5 mil. Try offering Zabaleta aswell, Blackburn are interested in him on my game.

backpackant - Whats FMM

Football Manager Modifier - an in-game third party tool. It's a bit tempting to cheat with it, though, so you need plenty of willpower.

A google search should bring it up. Free, too.

Archived