[SKIN] FM19 Editor Dark Skin

TCSSkin

I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely hate the blinding whiteness of the FM Editor, so I managed to figure this out, it was pretty simple to make so if anyone wants to make it for themselves, give me a shout, but for now I still have a few bugs to fix

Also: ignore me being awful with the editor, I've used it like once since FM 16 lmao 

• 5 months later...
On 21/11/2018 at 13:46, bluestillidie00 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely hate the blinding whiteness of the FM Editor, so I managed to figure this out, it was pretty simple to make so if anyone wants to make it for themselves, give me a shout, but for now I still have a few bugs to fix

Also: ignore me being awful with the editor, I've used it like once since FM 16 lmao 

Is this still do-able

20 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

comp editor.fmfyep, forgot about this haha. Goes where the game is installed, then inside the data folder. Make a backup of your comp editor.fmf files

WOW heaps better ( I CAN SEE ) And my Retinas don't get fried

4 hours ago, Ceyvol said:

Hey, great thing :) Can you tell me which xml files in 'comp editor' you edited besides changing the background?

I can't remember if I'm being completely honest, I think I changed the parent line in the config and the background, and that's it

Archived