[FM19] Update Pack By @Timo@ (89 nations) V19.3

Great work here Timo!

If you happen to do Haiti in the future just make sure it's compatible with MrT90 Brazilian leagues file, this would be vital for a potential save with Perolas Negras (haitian club in Brazil!) :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/01/2019 at 00:43, kandersson said:

Great work here Timo!

If you happen to do Haiti in the future just make sure it's compatible with MrT90 Brazilian leagues file, this would be vital for a potential save with Perolas Negras (haitian club in Brazil!) :D

Wait there is a Haiti team that play in Brazil and have the potential to reach the top tier with Haitian regens? A la San Marino challenge style?

12 minutes ago, CTID86 said:

Wait there is a Haiti team that play in Brazil and have the potential to reach the top tier with Haitian regens? A la San Marino challenge style?

Yes, Perolas Negras play in third division of Rio de Janeiro state championship, all available in Mrt90 update.

New Zealand (and likely all Oceania leagues) have the same issue as previous games i.e. wrong teams qualify for O-League regardless of league table or finals result (usually Auckland City plus a random club qualify). This is an issue of original DB so only way to fix this would be re-building a new O-League.

Update 18/01/19:

cv.png Cap Vert (D1) Real regional divisions

jk22.png Mayotte (D1)

klp5.png Mozambique (D2)

23c3.png São Tomé e Principe (D2)

mpsp.png Chine (D3)

007c.png Saint Barthelemy (D1)

m2as.png Chili (D5)

3m6h.png Uruguay (D3)

@Timo61 My friend, I suggest that you finish AFC before doing other continents, because you lack only 10 countries (Indonesie, Coree du Sud and Malaisie are already developed in game): Afghanistan (APL), Australie (8 federations of NPL), Brunei (BSL), Cambodge (CPL), Inde (I-League 2nd division and ISL), Irak (IPL), Japon (J1, J2 and J3), Laos (LPL), Maldives (DPL) and Palestine (GSPL and WBPL)

In brackets i've written the leagues i suggest need to be done
I know that is a lot of work, but since Claassen gave up on the Leaguepack you are the only one doing good quality job my friend :)
If you need any help let me know

4 hours ago, makiawelli_leg said:

@Timo61 My friend, I suggest that you finish AFC before doing other continents, because you lack only 10 countries (Indonesie, Coree du Sud and Malaisie are already developed in game): Afghanistan (APL), Australie (8 federations of NPL), Brunei (BSL), Cambodge (CPL), Inde (I-League 2nd division and ISL), Irak (IPL), Japon (J1, J2 and J3), Laos (LPL), Maldives (DPL) and Palestine (GSPL and WBPL)

In brackets i've written the leagues i suggest need to be done
I know that is a lot of work, but since Claassen gave up on the Leaguepack you are the only one doing good quality job my friend :)
If you need any help let me know

If I may, I can give you links for some of the leagues that are already finished and work well with this pack :)

Australia: https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/44463/fm19-australian-football-database

India: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiyqdxxun41gz5x/India+Super+League.fmf

Japan: https://community.sigames.com/topic/457770-fm19-japanese-football-pyramid/

As for my ideas - @Timo61, you're doing fantastic job! 
I have compared your list of already made leagues with the league rating of each respective federation to find out which major leagues are missing. (every league below is at least in the TOP 15 best leagues of it's confederation)

Africa - Sudan, Zambia, Libya, South Africa (3rd level can be activated)
Asia - Iraq, Malaysia (3rd level can be activated)
North & Central America: Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Mexico (3rd and 4th level can be activated)
South America: Venezuela, Paraguay, Ecuador, Bolivia (so basically the rest of CONMEBOL countries :P )

I included only nations whose league haven't been done by anyone else on the internet.

Just putting it out there as a suggestion :P

• 1 month later...

There is a massive problem with alot of your leagues.

Every single league has this Yellow card rule. image.png.822ee568a847dc0ed010801308d295cf.png

Also in Jamaica Red Stripe Premier, Teams are not registering their top players, only the U20s

I checked some of your other leagues with registration and they all seem to be okay so it seems you have an issue with the U20 specific thing in Jamaica.

Also where are u getting the prize money figures from? Or are u just making them up as you go along?

• 2 weeks later...

Est ce qu'on peut s'attendre  ce que tu fasses tous les pays x). J'aimerai, comme dit plus haut, faire un World challenge... Je sais que c'est beaucoup de travail mais ça serait superbe ! Encore merci pour ton travail qui prend la relève de Claasen :)

Can we expect you to do all the countries x). I would like, as mentioned above, to make a World challenge.... I know it's a lot of work, but it would be great! Thank you again for your work that takes over from Claasen :)

• 2 months later...

Good morning,

I have the following issue in my save with Mandel United in Belgium. Started in 4th tier en now in 3th, I see the following league table: https://ibb.co/DrNdZDN

My team is not highlighted in blue. I assume this means i can not play in play-offs? I am not a B-team or anything. Would anyone know what could be the issue here?

Thanks in advance.

Knipsel.PNG

Timo's Belgian leagues uses the built-in rules for the first three divisions and the only thing I can see KFC Mandel United not qualifying for is the stadium minimums for the next division up.

I don't know if there's something different about Belgium that doesn't let you groundshare until your board upgrades or if you received a message about it. The only other rule is it can't be a B/reserve team and Mandel isn't.

I holidayed directly to the start of the next season, won the first game, and now my team is in blue.

Should be OK now hopefully. Hopefully smooth sailings from now on. I invested quite a bit of time in this save for it to end like this.

I didnt't really change anything though, there were also no ground improvements or anything. I wonder what it could have been.

The only other thing I can think of is they're only listed as founded in 2017 as they were a merged club and there's a rule that doesn't show anywhere in the interface that you have to exist for a few years to join a Pro League?

Archived