All-Star competition

Yespy13

hace 7 minutos, wkdsoul dijo:

All star games are hardcoded to leagues that actually have one.  Or thats how its been for most editors/fms going back.   You can only effect  Australia/USA/Hong Kong (off the top of my head) 

Yeah, I know, but this FM2019 editor has features to supposedly create one.

4 minutes ago, Yespy13 said:

Oooh might have to have a look then.. i know they all had basic creation level but that looks new... i'll get back to you

Edited by wkdsoul

2 hours ago, Yespy13 said:

I'm trying to make an All-Star Game in Spain using the new features in the editor, but after setting it up, the rosters are not selected. Am I missing something?

Captura.PNG

We must find out -ourselves -  SI never explain new added features. Try until you make some progress.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2018 at 11:29, prot651 said:

Ive created the All stars game but the issue is that it wont draw from the main competition . It just generates new players

@prot651did you get any where? i can get the comp to work and it plays fine but it just wont pick players it just generates new ones

13 hours ago, acidmonkey said:

@prot651did you get any where? i can get the comp to work and it plays fine but it just wont pick players it just generates new ones

No I have the same issue . I logged it as a Bug in the bugs forum in the Data Editor area  but Surprise Surprise of course no one is interested

20 hours ago, prot651 said:

But can a all star be set up using a all star from 1 league in your group verses an9ther league in your group

I have not tried it with two different leagues in the same nation, but in theory it should work.  You will just need to create another all star club and assign it under the 'All-Star' rules section of the competition.

I did try to create an All-Star team from the UEFA Champions League, but it has not worked so far.

6 hours ago, fraudiay79 said:

I have not tried it with two different leagues in the same nation, but in theory it should work.  You will just need to create another all star club and assign it under the 'All-Star' rules section of the competition.

I did try to create an All-Star team from the UEFA Champions League, but it has not worked so far.

That's what we are saying.  We can't get that to work . I've used the MLS as a guide with no luck.  You can set it up ok but won't select players from leagues . It just uses regens . Might have another go soon when I finished my new league

• 2 weeks later...
Em 14/12/2018 em 18:36, fraudiay79 disse:

hey friend, i downloaded your .fmf and nothing happens, the ppl all star team, and competiotion not appear

On 02/01/2019 at 13:31, inphex1 said:

hey friend, i downloaded your .fmf and nothing happens, the ppl all star team, and competiotion not appear

The file was not meant to be downloaded and run as a competition.  I have not included all the database changes in that file, that is why you cannot see anything in the game.  The file is for you to use as a reference when creating your own all star competition.

Em 04/01/2019 em 15:26, fraudiay79 disse:

The file was not meant to be downloaded and run as a competition.  I have not included all the database changes in that file, that is why you cannot see anything in the game.  The file is for you to use as a reference when creating your own all star competition.

Can you be more clear on how I can do this here?

Em 14/12/2018 em 18:37, fraudiay79 disse:

I created a new competition, but I used the MLS All-Star competition as the template.

how? you just ctrl c + ctrl v on the mls all stars?

I did it and it did not work out here, yes I created it team all star before

6 hours ago, inphex1 said:

how? you just ctrl c + ctrl v on the mls all stars?

I did it and it did not work out here, yes I created it team all star before

Explain as your not making sense . You managed to get the all star A league  vs B league to work

• 1 year later...
On 19/06/2020 at 06:39, Sambamtime said:

@fraudiay79 Could you show a step by step process of show where you should place the all star team and the opposition team? I feel like I kind of understand it, but I need a bit of help

Forget it !!!!!   It doesn't work and SI wont do anything to fix it . Logged this in bugs for the last 5 years or so with no response so best just to give up 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Em 21/06/2020 em 04:11, prot651 disse:

Forget it !!!!!   It doesn't work and SI wont do anything to fix it . Logged this in bugs for the last 5 years or so with no response so best just to give up 

Probably just to bump.

But were you able to implement anything in FM21?

@fraudiay79
I downloaded your fmf file but didn't understood why you have your club as "Extinct", is it suppose or just export issue?

On 19/11/2018 at 05:09, Yespy13 said:

Been down this track for years and yes there is now an option to create one but guess what ? It doesn't work and i have given up asking 

19 hours ago, Palk said:

Probably just to bump.

But were you able to implement anything in FM21?

@fraudiay79
I downloaded your fmf file but didn't understood why you have your club as "Extinct", is it suppose or just export issue?

I used a custom database, but deleted all the database changes as it contained personal information.   The file I uploaded just contains the advanced rule setups for the competition.  The idea behind was this to allow you create your own competition in your database and use my .fmf file as a reference for setting the competition; it was not shared to be run on its own, as it will not work by itself.

20 minutos atrás, fraudiay79 disse:

I used a custom database, but deleted all the database changes as it contained personal information.   The file I uploaded just contains the advanced rule setups for the competition.  The idea behind was this to allow you create your own competition in your database and use my .fmf file as a reference for setting the competition; it was not shared to be run on its own, as it will not work by itself.

I understand,

But trying to setup with the same rules it will never choose the players from the league.
Even without any specific fixture rules in nation selected for that league, created team as All-Star, competition as "Domestic Cup" etc.. and also the All star player rules on selecting players from competition and specific division etc...

As you have in print screen of the file where there are players in the All Star team.

it uses the trial players and also the teams that I create have U19 automatically even if I don't specify, so that's why I asked if Extinct does something but by selecting that option the team will not be recognized for the Cup

• 2 weeks later...

I would say that custom All Star doesn't work at all. Didn't wanted to give up until I did a couple of different configurations.

Hong Kong also have an all star game, completly different configuration on the cups comparing to MLS all star game, so I just duplicated both teams in database and the competition and the only  change was renaming to a name that would differentiate.

Then duplicated the Advanced Rule of that original cup and just changed the Competition association and the Teams association on stage and players rules to those who I've duplicated.

Result...didn't worked.

So honestly @fraudiay79 I really don't understand how that worked for you which I really have many doubts that worked by selecting the players and not purchasing them from the original teams.