Segundo Volante - Did it disappear?

2 hours ago, zlatanera said:

I don't think you necessarily have to have 2 DMs - you just have to use the player in DMCL or DMCR, the central position won't work. At least on FM18 it was like that.

Possibly.

14 minutes ago, Snorks said:

Possibly.

I checked it before when I loaded up my save tonight. You can indeed use a Segundo Volante in DMCL or DMCR slots without having any other DMs. You just can't put it in the central one. Similar to Carrileros being in MCL / MCR but not MC.

14 hours ago, zlatanera said:

I don't think you necessarily have to have 2 DMs - you just have to use the player in DMCL or DMCR, the central position won't work. At least on FM18 it was like that.

Considering segundo obviously means second, is this a bug? Not that I care much...

1 hour ago, Vicz said:

Considering segundo obviously means second, is this a bug? Not that I care much...

Its not a bug. Bug is where the behaviour or outcome of an action doesnt meet the intent of the code. 

Its possibly an oversight that there should be more restrictions im the TC that force users to use roles more traditionally. I think that would stop certain personal innovation and unique setups tho.

Plus segundo volante is derived from its original use... Thats just the naming tho. What the role does is more important (basically a deeper bbm)... If you want to be more aggressive and use the role without an orthodox anchor... Why not? 

Or your anchor could be a cm-d if you dont want to defend from too deep etc

Archived