NO DADABASE AVAILABLE did not find any available database to use to join a network game.please ensure your installastion is not corrupted.

23 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah it's an issue we've been made aware of and we're investigating. Apologies you're encountering this following the most recent update. 

dont mean to sound rude but yeah thanks for telling us what we already know ! Could you give us a time frame for the fix. 

I am sure there is basis for a stream report ? 

As disappointing as it is, it would probably be best to suggest to not just sit around waiting tonight for it to be fixed. 

If it was known it was a problem it never would've happened in the first place, they have to investigate and then resolve. There isn't going to be a guaranteed time frame of when it would be fixed which surely everyone has to understand.

2 minutes ago, Hariaas said:

Guys, just wait patiently.It ruined mine and my friends night also, but I'm very sure the dev team is trying to fix this issue ASAP, so don't need to be rude.

its not rude its an opinion. If people paid for this game they have a right to voice their angry at such bad support.

People are asking for time frames not for it to be fixed this min

What do you mean by bad support?They said they are trying to fix the issue ASAP.What do you want more to know, how many devs are working on it? It sounds to me like a competitor's comment or no brainer.And yes, you paid for the game, but obviously, you didn't read the licence and about of the game.When you buy a game, you agree to some things before you play and it's normal that games have glitches.More important is how much time it takes to be fixed.

3 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We're working on it and are hopeful we can resolve the issue soon. Don't want to give a specific time as we can't guarantee when any fix could be ready just yet.  

Can you roll everyone back to the working patch and work on this patch in the mean time ? 

Just now, Hariaas said:

What do you mean by bad support?They said they are trying to fix the issue ASAP.What do you want more to know, how many devs are working on it? It sounds to me like a competitor's comment or no brainer.And yes, you paid for the game, but obviously, you didn't read the licence and about of the game.When you buy a game, you agree to some things before you play and it's normal that games have glitches.More important is how much time it takes to be fixed.

This is a community if you dont like the community maybe you should head off ? or at least to another part of the community.

There is no place on this form for your judgemental comments. 

Thanks for update Neil, have a word with the kid above :D 

5 minutes ago, Hariaas said:

This sort of stuff should be checked before an update is rolled out.

People have a right to be angry.

5 minutes ago, ccraig92 said:

This is a community if you dont like the community maybe you should head off ? or at least to another part of the community.

There is no place on this form for your judgemental comments. 

Thanks for update Neil, have a word with the kid above :D 

I like the community, it's awesome.I didn't liked your first comment tho..that's why I reacted.

And now, it seems to me that your comment it's way more judgemental than mine but I won't call up dad to see that.It's ok, I will not comment anymore on your comments, don't worth my while.Hope it will get fixed soon.

Just now, Hariaas said:

I like the community, it's awesome.I didn't liked your first comment tho..that's why I reacted.

And now, it seems to me that your comment it's way more judgemental than mine but I won't call up dad to see that.It's ok, I will not comment anymore on your comments, don't worth my while.Hope it will get fixed soon.

don't worth my while :D:D:D:D

• Administrators

Okay we've put out a fix for this issue on our public beta branch of Football Manager 2019. Details on how to access this can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/457239-issues-connecting-to-network-games-in-1913-fix-available-read-me/

Please confirm if this now works for you in this 19.1.4 version. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay we've put out a fix for this issue on our public beta branch of Football Manager 2019. Details on how to access this can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/457239-issues-connecting-to-network-games-in-1913-fix-available-read-me/

Please confirm if this now works for you in this 19.1.4 version. Thanks.

Question. If we do this in the public beta once the new patch is released will the same save work or do we need to continue in public ?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, ccraig92 said:

Question. If we do this in the public beta once the new patch is released will the same save work or do we need to continue in public ?

As soon as we release the update fully (which will be announced on these forums as always) you can switch out of the public beta mode and continue your game in the normal FM19 version in Steam. 

Archived