One-Off Matches / Versus Mode?

Weston

I made this post asking for the ability to open the full Football Manager game and load up a one-time match without the obligation of starting a proper career. I think it could be cool to try out new ideas and teams when deciding what kind of career to commit to, or just simulate real life fixtures when they're happening. The post was closed on the basis that apparently this can already be done in "Versus Mode," but I don't understand how this is the case.

I understand there is a way to use your team from your career save and play against friends online in Football Manager Touch, but I'm asking for the ability to use the default squad in the full Football Manager game to play against the AI offline by myself. If this is indeed already possible I haven't been able to find anything about it. I don't play FM Touch as I prefer the full version, and there is no information in the manual or game menu that points to this being possible. Am I missing something here? @Neil Brock can you please explain?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived