Patch non compatible with saved games

Hi.could you please tell me a timeline(if theres one) for a patch that we have to beging again a game.i play full time and its very frustrating after hours and hours in a season ..begin again because theres a fix for major issues.

If its only for january ..ill start ..but if its going to happen in the next days ir weeks ill problaby wait for a game carrer.

Thank you 

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Savatage1973:

Hi.could you please tell me a timeline(if theres one) for a patch that we have to beging again a game.i play full time and its very frustrating after hours and hours in a season ..begin again because theres a fix for major issues.

If its only for january ..ill start ..but if its going to happen in the next days ir weeks ill problaby wait for a game carrer.

Thank you 

All patches are save game compatible. Only if there are fixes and changes in some league rules and in the database, you need to start a new save. All other fixes and changes are save game compatible.

If you are asking for a timeline for any future updates, apart from the major one at the end of the January transfer window that arrives around early March, nobody knows when updates will be released as they depend on the issues addressed and their severity.  As @KUBI has said, all updates are save-game compatibles unless there are major database changes which you want to use and this will require a new save, but even then, you can still continue with your save without the database changes if you want.