[FM19] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

3 minutes ago, pr0 said:

Due to new format of the leagues in Greece, I have created a new file. So most likely, you have my old file with the name "Greek National C Division" and the two files collide. Make sure you delete my old file & everything will work perfectly.

Ah yes, so I did! Just thought I'd let you know anyway, but thanks for the reply.

Sean Clare’s Hearts future lies in central midfield and not out wide, according to manager Craig Levein
Arnaud Djoum ining Saudi Arabian side Al-Raed on a two-year deal.
Partick Thistle youngster Aidan Fitzpatrick has signed for English Premier League side Norwich City.
Paul Hartley cove r angers manager

On 11/07/2019 at 20:29, willz71172 said:

Yasser Larouci  right back liverpool new position

Can you please provide a proof for that?

On 11/07/2019 at 14:53, willz71172 said:

I believe it's not official yet.

On 10/07/2019 at 22:19, Malicious Penguin said:

Cove Rangers beat Berwick Rangers to be in Scottish League Two.

Pen-Y-Bont and Airbus are in the Welsh Premier League; Llandudno Town and Llanelli were relegated.

Cove Rangers have been updated, the welsh leagues have a complete restructure, will check them when I have the time to.

On 02/08/2019 at 07:05, pr0 said:

♦️ Version 3.6 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0

Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate

Changelog: [3.6] Changelog

Next release date: To be announced

Thank you Pro for your great work

I see on your site the changes are done via an online editor kudos to you mate are you able to make changes like players changing to staff eg kompany/ or creating new players/stff etc or is done old school in the pre game editor, just curious:D

Many thanks once again

On 05/08/2019 at 23:13, Roy Race 9 said:

Thank you Pro for your great work

I see on your site the changes are done via an online editor kudos to you mate are you able to make changes like players changing to staff eg kompany/ or creating new players/stff etc or is done old school in the pre game editor, just curious:D

Many thanks once again

FMTU is only for transfers. All other changes are done in my personal pack via the pre game editor.

On 07/08/2019 at 12:55, pr0 said:

FMTU is only for transfers. All other changes are done in my personal pack via the pre game editor.

regarding your latest live  update 

rooney is shown as transferring to Derby but this will result in him being a player at Derby not a player/coach

cheers

also I have upgraded to be a premium member to support your work

but there is no difference in the file before I upgraded 

thanks

Edited by Roy Race 9

20 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

regarding your latest live  update 

rooney is shown as transferring to Derby but this will result in him being a player at Derby not a player/coach

cheers

also I have upgraded to be a premium member to support your work

but there is no difference in the file before I upgraded 

thanks

I will have him updated in my personal pack by the next release. Right now, it was the best option to set him transferred as player until I release my files. Couldn't leave him unchanged until then.

Thank you for your support :)

1 minute ago, pr0 said:

I will have him updated in my personal pack by the next release. Right now, it was the best option to set him transferred as player until I release my files. Couldn't leave him unchanged until then.

Thank you for your support :)

you may find having the 2 changes will cause a conflict so might have to remove the player transfer one

cheers

13 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

you may find having the 2 changes will cause a conflict so might have to remove the player transfer one

cheers

Yeah when it's the time for my release, I will remove him first from FMTU, don't worry ;)

On 10/08/2019 at 03:03, pr0 said:

Yeah when it's the time for my release, I will remove him first from FMTU, don't worry ;)

as I suggested mate there is an issue with rooney

game recognizes the future transfer

https://i.gyazo.com/f734d6766703f994bbe6b1d6cccce75a.jpg

However it doesnt take place and he remains at DC United

https://i.gyazo.com/9e32d0bcdee6e34e11e8ff1a52181e03.jpg

5 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

Correct me someone else if I am wrong but I just created a game, went on holiday & I see him like that. In case you have an older file from FMTU make sure you download the latest file which has Rooney removed. I suspect you have an older file from FMTU which has him with a future transfer, along with my pack & it conflicts.

Wayne Rooney_ Overview Player Attributes.png

This is why I refuse to use custom databases, this one needs a huge overhaul regarding salaries. Just a quick check before staring a new game;

Donny van de Beek still at €4,000 p/w and lowest salary at Ajax / Jackson Martinez who just got out of China on a €6,500 p/w salary. Yes. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sanel said:

This is why I refuse to use custom databases, this one needs a huge overhaul regarding salaries. Just a quick check before staring a new game;

Donny van de Beek still at €4,000 p/w and lowest salary at Ajax / Jackson Martinez who just got out of China on a €6,500 p/w salary. Yes. :lol:

Feel free to create you own custom database, I didn't force you to play with my files.

I don't understand people nowadays, what are you trying to accomplish with this comment?

I'm pleased to announce that Bolton Wanderers are no longer in admin however i can't make the changes on your site.

Paul Alridge has left the staff

New board is as follows:

Senior Director: Sharon Brittan
Director: Michael James:

CEO: Emma Beaugeard
Director: Keith Morris
Director: Nick Mason (Pink Floyd drummer)

In terms of debt:

I believe they are paying
PFA: £2 million over 2 years

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17869534.exclusive-bolton-wanderers-new-owners-discuss-plans/

On 13/08/2019 at 19:39, Roy Race 9 said:

Hey, just wondering which skin is that? Looks nice.

♦️ Version 4.0 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Changelog: [4.0] Changelog

Next release date: 20 September

Edited by pr0

Really enjoying the DB pr0, great work. I’m using 3.9. Just had a quick question for anyone else using it - has anyone experienced a much higher than usual amount of injuries? I’ve just reached the first international break, and I’ve had 15 significant injuries! From training and matches - 4 in the last game so I ended with 10 men! 2 long term, but loads of 4-6 week, mostly ankles and knees. Never experienced anything like it. Training set by the assistant as usual. Bad luck or a DB thing?

12 hours ago, Samwise3 said:

Really enjoying the DB pr0, great work. I’m using 3.9. Just had a quick question for anyone else using it - has anyone experienced a much higher than usual amount of injuries? I’ve just reached the first international break, and I’ve had 15 significant injuries! From training and matches - 4 in the last game so I ended with 10 men! 2 long term, but loads of 4-6 week, mostly ankles and knees. Never experienced anything like it. Training set by the assistant as usual. Bad luck or a DB thing?

Bad luck man!

♦️ Pre-Final Version of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Changelog: [Pre-Final] Changelog

Next release date: 20 October (Final)

Edited by pr0

A small appreciation post.. Some days ago, I released my final pack for FM19. The number of downloads for this year, went over 275.000 & still counting 🤝

️ At this point, I would like to thank everyone who downloaded, donated or left a comment the whole year. Also a big thank you to those who became a premium member in FMTransferUpdate.com to support our project. It's really appreciated 👏

🔜See you in a month with Football Manager 2020