Shirt Numbers

so, while getting into my 3rd season in gibraltar challenge i got a little thinking when the email making me give numbers to the players showed up, since i got to the first division and got a lot of money since my team was amateur, the team kind of jumped to professional in less than 2 months, that way most of my players were trash compared to the players i could get now so i got around 4 or 5 new players, and well, after 2 year my nº9 and 7 where favorite personnel, since most of my squad will be different by the end of winter i thinked, shouldn't changing too much the number bring a unhappy mob of fans? i mean, is not funny to buy a shirt of a player just to get that player a number change the next season, or even worse (bussiness man mind activated) the team change most of the shirt numbers every year in order to sell more, since this are "updated" shirts, just like the FIFA/PES bussiness of a "new" game per year

my mind was kind of thinking this while waiting for the gibrartarian league to start.

I have never changed squad numbers at any time during all my CM/FM career and never had any trouble due to this.  I auto allocate.  The only people who are likely to complain are the game's superstars and I doubt if many of them will be coming to Gibraltar to play.

Archived