Football Manager 20 Ideas

Redewaan

I would add that - for various licensing and/or legal reasons - a lot of your suggestions cannot (e.g. brand deals, Champions League themes) or will not (e.g. player brawls) be included in FM.

"Real life commentary" - by which I think you mean voice commentary - was tried many years ago and was rubbish. It would still be rubbish today, even if SI persuaded a top commentator to say thousands of lines and repeat about 500,000 different names in a variety of tones to stop it from becoming repetitive.

@phnompenhandy - I agree with you on that - the continuous improvements of the match engine and AI. I just added that document , as I've been ( like many ) enjoyed every FM title that came out. I know maybe there are certain imitations to adding new features / updating certain areas , etc. in the game , and I'm OK with that. The most recent FM title has improved quite a bit , and I know Sport Interactive are always looking at ways to improve areas of the game , to make it stand out from the last released title.

@CFuller - Yes real life commentary. I know we cant compare PES / FIFA to Footy Manager. I just thought it would've been something awesome , if they could , but like you said it was tried many moons ago and didn't quite work out. So out of the document I uploaded , I know you mentioned certain suggestions cant be added , is that because of licensing ?

A development I'd really like to see is a stadium manager. I understand that for licensinf reasons they can't replicate real stadia, but they could permit us to mess around with an editor. Mostly, however, as a lowe rleague manager I want to be able to start with ten supporters at the side of a cow field.

On 11/11/2018 at 04:17, phnompenhandy said:

A development I'd really like to see is a stadium manager. I understand that for licensinf reasons they can't replicate real stadia, but they could permit us to mess around with an editor. Mostly, however, as a lowe rleague manager I want to be able to start with ten supporters at the side of a cow field.

and the cow of course.

• 1 month later...

Archived