FM19 Yugoslavia to 6-th level

Nation of Yugoslavia (renamed Serbia) whit the 6 tier league system

The ex nations have no clubs but are still present in the euro qualifiers and world qualifiers.

I have tested it for 5 seasons and had no problems. Try it and report any bugs if you spot any. I will make a database where all the Yugo players are back home.

Here are the screen shots where you will see the structures and the rules and the file off course.

For the leagues I picked the teams by their rep. The first 2 levels are unified and the third level is made of three divisions (yugoslav regions), West - Croatia and Slovenia, East - Serbia and Bosnia, South - Macedonia and Montenegro. The rest of the levels are national leagues.

Yugoslav cup - teams from all playable leagues (all 6 levels) are playing in the comp, 512 of them where teams from the top levels join from second round.

The file is in xml format for now (until Si manage to fix the editor).

yug.jpg

yug1.jpg

yug2.jpg

yug3.jpg

yug4.jpg

yugr.jpg

SFR Yugoslavia.rar

SFRY yugos home.rar

Edited by SRKI

Well done mate. I plan something like Greater Yugoslavia (I'm Yugoslav communist who like idea ex yu countries + Alb and Bul). :D Do you edit something in european competitions? How works qual. system for SSlovenia, Croatia etc. countries? Once again well done. :) 

Edited by SlobaFMB

It's impossible for the moment, it either has to be hardcoded (which means SI have to do it, along other things, to replicate historical formats (like OOTP does) but it's really unlikely) or there needs to be a more advanced and stable editor than what we have at the moment, which is... unlikelier. 

On 12/11/2018 at 00:31, Wolf_pd said:

Are the old Yugoslav rules included with just 1 foreign player allowed and no transfers out the County untill 28?

The 1 foreign player rule is no problem but the transfer embargo before 28 old still can't be done.

I think you can limit transfers by using the transfer preferences tab in the editor. I think that was what they did in the fabulous Iron Curtain database in FM16. I still dream of playing that one again.

I've been fiddling with a yugo database myself. I wanted to do a Brazilian style database with federal league system as well as state leagues for Serbia, Croatia etc. But it's just too many games. I was almost done with a version for FM18 where the state leagues were replaced by state cups. But the new editor won't allow me to use the same rules.

I dont remember when i had so much fun , Im playing your mod with Hajduk Split. Its really great, but i think they will fire me, haha. I noticed that for a win in league you get 350k pounds, isnt that too much? Well, i have just one win and 3 lost games, hahahha.  But cup Marsala Tita will be ours! Hope so. 

Hahah

Thanx, the cup is a trickey comp where you play only one game. Glad you are having fun, maybe you will have even more fun whit a db where yugo players are back home (hope to release it soon).

Hvala

Ne može se odraditi ta zabrana za inostranstvo pre 28, ima neke zaobilaznice ali nije to to. Piši na Engleskom druže zbog ostalih.

I'll see if I can release the database till Monday if not then for 2 or 3 weeks.

SRKI, tnx for this, for me, who grow up in Jugoslavija and remember how strong league was, its dream come true. 

So i was 4th with Hajduk S. had great season and so much fun. Zvezda was first, Maribor had to win at home against Osijek to be champion, but they failed and lost 1-2. Dinamo was third. 

Only thing that bothers me, is that for every win we get almost 400k pounds. At the end of season i had 20 M pounds for new players. I get it why you made that, so that Jugoslavia league become stronger and competitive with other european contries. Problem is in AI, Zvezda and other clubs have big money now to spend, they simple dont do that. They bought maybe 1 player for 1M ( Zvezda) , others didnt buy noone. Its still 2 weeks transfer of transfer period, but i dont think things will change ( old SI problem of AI clubs dont buy enough players) .  Of course, i bought 6-7 really good players and now im affraid ill become to strong for the league. 

Can you maybe lower those money for a win, lets say 100k pounds? 4x lower. 

I wish i turned on in game editor, dont know why i didnt do that. If i did, i would manually buy great players for other clubs. Now its to late. :(

Edited by Matej

P.s. I have editor on! Just i never used it. :) Im interested in just one thing in editor, how can you buy players for AI ? I dont see that option. tnx! And do you have any tips for Jugoslavian league? 

Edited by Matej

There is no option in the editor to buy players for the Ai, I could lower the money for a win but then Yugo clubs don't stand a chance in a financial battle against clubs from top leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the Adriatic League (Jadranska Liga) for testing purpose 

This is a project which simulates the adrtiatic league in basketball. Teams which qualify are:

Serbia 4 - playable league 2 levels

Croatia 4 - playable league 2 levels

Slovenia 3 - playable league 2 levels

Bosnia 2 - playable league 1 level

Macedonia 1 - playable league 1 level

Montenegro 1 - playable league 1 level

Albania 1 - playable league 1 level

The teams which participate in AL (16 teams)  don't play their national leagues but only the AL matches alongside Euro cups and their national cups (from July to December). Other teams play Autumn season and qualify for the Spring season stage (number is depending from the nation to nation) - two groups are Championship group (teams from AL and few top qualifiers from Autumn stage) and Relegation group (leftovers from Autumn stage).

Adriatic League fm19.rar

Edited by SRKI

Hello SRKI

So far the patch has worked well, but there are many games in a short time that make players very tired. I thought that the Adriatica league would be played half of the month of January and the month of February so that there are not so many games during the week.

In addition, the national league championship playoffs played throughout the month of March, April and mid-May give just to play the 10 games at the weekend without having to play games on weekdays.

Regards.

And if they play one round only? Also if you want you could add that the first four play a final four in a venue and it would be interesting. But it would be good if others say their opinion about it.

I have also noticed that the relegations of teams in Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro does not work but that is not important.

Edited by rodrigo363

On 24/12/2018 at 22:31, rodrigo363 said:

And if they play one round only? Also if you want you could add that the first four play a final four in a venue and it would be interesting. But it would be good if others say their opinion about it.

I have also noticed that the relegations of teams in Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro does not work but that is not important.

Have you tried AL whit new dates? How is the schedule now?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi mate.

I'm new to this game. Recently started playing it so I've only ever played FM 19. And because I didn't want to buy it because I wasn't sure if I would like it or not I decided to crack it. My question is do you have any idea how to get this data base into a cracked game and if you'll be realising the same data base for FM 20?

Cheers

9 hours ago, Tilen Kvas 4 said:

Hi mate.

I'm new to this game. Recently started playing it so I've only ever played FM 19. And because I didn't want to buy it because I wasn't sure if I would like it or not I decided to crack it. My question is do you have any idea how to get this data base into a cracked game and if you'll be realising the same data base for FM 20?

Cheers

The developers issue a FREE demo of the game so that users can decide if they like it or not, so there is no need to crack the game,  If you want help from this forum, please buy the game normally.

• 2 months later...
On 19/08/2019 at 19:04, Bruno82 said:

Hi guys

That's a great work! congratulations

There is a way for make it work also with 19.3?

Thank you

If validating the file in the latest version of the Editor and with the 19.3 database loaded doesn't work, you can see the process in the post/thread below (last post), including all caveats you need to know about. It's just an example, you'd still have to do the leagues and rules yourself. Don't really like to quote myself in someone else's release thread.

Edited by BMNJohn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

I'm sorry for not replaying and making my database playable with the latest patch but I hade some health problems (was diagnosed with cancer last year in December). If I manage to make some money I will buy the FM20 and make these edits (Yugoslav league and Adriatic league) and release them. 

Thanx

Off course my friend, you can upload it.

Fighting to stay alive 😁

On 21.10.2019 going to have a check up to see if the radiation has done it's job. The most important thing is that I had the operation and the tumor is out but I it has invaded my vascular system.

Thanx for your concern, will write what's happening.

Edited by me

*Adriatic League will play only round
* Super League Serbia has fewer teams so there wouldn't be so many games in the middle of the season and be more realistic. 16 teams -> 12 teams
* Added period of signings in Serbia
* Fixed youth leagues in North Macedonia and Montenegro
* Fixed economic awards in Slovenia and Bosnia-Herzegovina

Unresolved bug fixes
* They are not relegated in the leagues of Montenegro, North Macedonia and Bosnia-Herzegovina

It simulated 5 seasons without problems

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d7uzbckm50x939c/AFA_League_edit_Srbija.fmf/file

PD: I hope everything goes well SRKI. I will be supporting you from this part of the world so that everything goes well.

unknown (3).png

unknown (2).png

unknown (1).png

unknown.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll make it by the new year at the latest.
It will contain 3 levels and 4 League.

Yugoslavian First League

Yugoslavian Second League

Yugoslavian Third League - East and West

Yugoslavian Lower league (Inactive competition)

Yugoslavian Cup

Clubs will be sorted by reputation

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...