Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

evertonbanner30is.png

10th season overview

A season which started well but then ended in misery as we failed to beat West Brom in the last game of the season. Still we had claimed a european spot again after an amazing season previously. We had a decent first season in europe managing to get into the semi final and i hope we can progress further in it the season ahead.

We also managed to get into the FA Cup final where we were only to be beaten by Jimmy's tottenham side 3-0 due to a poor display by my keeper again.

In the league we didnt manage as good finish as last season but 9th was still not a position to be ashamed of. As usual a lot of new faces came in and not all made a massive impact but a couple did.

After the cash recieved from selling vonlanthen to Chelsea we were in heaven. One of the most sucessful signings in this season was dutch winger Dorothea who played amazing all throughout the season and didnt have a bad game.

He was later voted fans player of the year.

My other signings didnt make a massive effect on our performances overall and im still trying to think why i spent 7 million on a 20 year old defender who has turned out to be *****.

Still we learn from our mistakes and the players that have arrived at goodison park for the new season look very promising here is who has joined my ever expanding squad for the 11th season which will hopefully see my team win a trophy of some sort.

Xavier Desray - A striker who should be the main supplier this season and with his experience should make anyone playing with him a much better player. Was a steal on a free and his value has already shot upto 10 million.

Derek Riordan - Ageing a little but still that didnt stop me from snapping him up. Being either footed is just what i needed as we lacked left siders.

Oliver Brunner - Very young german keeper who should turn out to be very good unless he gets homesick like half of my foreigners.

Wayne McGreggor - Another very young keeper but english so if the german does end up going I got this one to fall back on for the future.

Anderson - Due to ageing Gareth Barry i decided to get in someone who has lightning speed and Anderson is that man. Being a first choice left back in brazil squad at only 23 says it all.

Luca Russo - My defence was the weakest area of my team last season with the exception of some crap performances from my keeper. So i decided to pay a couple of million for this young italian from middlesbrough. Has impressed so far in all friendlies and i hope he does when the new premiership season starts.

Steven Poole - Again another very young player. Was brought from chelsea because my 2 dmc's had left me and i needed one to replace them both. This guy looks decent but being very young may fall against him with such an important part to play in the games.

David Taylor - Came from the same club richard morris did originally but is a defender so should turn out pretty good.

So quite a few new faces have come in for the season ahead and my squad I must say aint looking too bad. My only worries are my right back and thats about the only position I seek a new player for.

With newly promoted Wolves it will be a good game to test all my new players out and more importantly show Guiseppe Rossi that we have moved on since getting rid of him to Wolves a few seasons back.

Yet another new season begins now and thats my report finished until the season gets underway

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Predictions for new season

Lee Owens (Everton) -

After having a nice run in the FA cup and the euro cup i'd ideally think I have a big chance of possibly winning one of them this season. As for my final league position i think it will be around mid table again.

Stevey Toner (Leeds) -

A shock retirement for stevey from his birmingham side which he didnt even expect. Anyway due to this he took on the challenge of bringing leeds back to the premiership.

I think its going to be hard to come up into the premiership his first season in charge but a man with steveys managerial skills you never know.

Simon Murphy (Newcastle) -

Not a bad season for simons first season in charge after leaving man city just a few days after being appointed. Missed out on europe i think so im going to say a top 7 finish for simons team this season.

Jimmy Cale (Tottenham) -

With the strength of some of the players jimmy has his team will most probably be challenging for the title this season.

A decent first season back managing to win 2 cups and this one shouldnt be much different.

Ant Banach (Fulham) -

Took over at fulham half way through the season and kept them up after they were looking down at a few stages.

I always have faith in ants abilities to manage a club and if he brings in just a couple of quality players then he should finish around 12th place.

Joey Briggs (Aston Villa) - Actually managed his side for a full season for once which i was a little shocked about. Had a great first season back in the premiership finishing well above the relegation places.

Aston Villa have some very good players so if he can keep them all and maybe add to them then mid table should be what joey is aiming for possibly even a euro cup place.

Simon White (West Ham) -

Again staying in the premiership for another season and despite a few heavy defeats his team still won against some of the top sides in the league.

I think razor needs to strengthen his defence for the season to come if his team is to finish any higher than the past few seasons.

Nick Sousonis (Bolton) -

Only played the last couple of games of the season and due to what i seen when when he was managing sheff Utd Nick is a very good manager and knows what quality is.

Will do well this season and will definately stay up probably challenging for a european place.

Aida Connolly (Arsenal) - Probably the most likely to challenge for the premiership title out of all the human managers.

Has a very strong squad but what you expect from arsenal the only problem is half of them are pretty old so im sure aida will be looking to bring in some youth for the coming season.

Mike Law (Man Utd) -

Many may think man utd is a very easy club to manage and you would be right if it was still the first season.

But Man Utd have gone from a world class team to becoming just a mediocre premiership side and are no longer the big daddys.

Mike has a very good eye for a youngster though and has already brought loads of them in so maybe Man Utd will become a top team again we will just have to see.

A top 6 finish for mikes man utd this season I reckon.

Sean Bell (Crystal Palace) - Finished in a mid table position in the championship not much different to the season before.

This season im going to say that i think seans side could get playoff's if new signings pay off thats if there is any icon_smile.gif.

Tony Hall (Swansea) - Due to problems with bt tonys assistant controlled the team for the majority of the season which gave Tony his best finish so far I think in 12th place.

Tony's team has a fair bit of experience just needs a few younger players to balance the team a bit more then i think Tony could possibly get promoted either through the playoffs or auto.

So theres all my predictions for the coming season good luck to all managers involved icon_smile.gif

Spurs Enjoy Great first season

A great first season as we added the FA Cup to the League Cup - making it a Cup double for the White Hart Lane club.

A good squad was built up and exceeded my expectations as we finished 5th (i think - i missed last 3 league games) Youngsters coming in and performing straight away.

With more first team games under their belts we will soon have one of the best squads in the premiership.

2nd Season

I missed most of the close season, but with my squad already developed i wasnt too busy about missing the boat. I did manage though when i returned to address a sudden Right Back shortage and look to be bringing in Boro player Mark Spencer for around 5m who should provide excellent cover for Torres.

Ive started to address the age issue with some key players. King, Dawson, Fred and Dagoberto are all 30 and over - especially King who is now 34. He will play a bit part this season as i look to WeiB and Lonzo for DMC and with Giraldo (class dc) on the way back from injury along with Zacchino and Blake at the back with Dawson as experienced cover.

Fred's replacement will be tough - but at 30 he still has a couple of seasons after this one - Schmitt is a cracking backup player - but we will need to either get in a world class young player to prep for Fred's replacement or buy big when Fred is too old.

In midfield we an abundance of talent but problems with Brooks and Muller mean they are in their last year of their contract and they dont seem willing to sign a new one. This i think is a major blow - but with Boro offering 25m for Brooks just before the session ended it could be a difficult decision for me come tonights session.

We are also in the process of changing our tactics - its gone ok so far with us looking more solid at the back but managing to not convert the numerous chances were having. Fred is doing a good job with 4 goals in 4 games but we cant just rely on him as the AMC's need to chip in too.

So far results are mixed

West Ham 0-3 Spurs

Spurs 0-2 Bolton

Ipswich 1-0 Spurs

Spurs 1-1 Southampton

First game with new tactic went well as we took our chances, the second game we missed a host of chances but Bolton played a great game and deserved to come away with win. A lesson in taking chances. The ipswich game was absurd as we created a host of good opurtunities but yet hit the target on about 20% of shots. One shot by them went in as Schmeichel was having a mare. Last up we managed a draw - i say managed - we again dominated possesion but our shots on target was crap. Must be addressed.

Injuries i think might play a factor this year as already we are missing 5 first teamers = Manu, Torres, Giraldo, Schmitt, Jenas and Muller out at the moment. A severe shortage of right backs as our backup is out on loan. We need this to be sorted as Jenas who was filling the gap is also injured icon_rolleyes.gif

Hopefully we will get some players back and be a bit more consistent in tonights session.

arsenalbanner7os.png

Season Review

Yet another season has passed, and still no league title. There were high hopes for this season before it began. The main thing was to improve on the first half of the season, which we did. At the half way point our title challenge was looking very strong, with a few games in hand. IF we could have won those games in hand we would have been top of the league with a comfortable gap to take into the second half of the season. But of course with this team being managed by Aidan Connolly, nothing goes to plan. The games in hand were wasted and Chelseas remained top, with Arsenal still amongst Liverpool and Birmingham, chasing the current holders. Even worse was to come as normally Connolly's team have a very stron second half to a season, this was not the case this time round, many points were dropped, and Chelsea eventually, and some would probably say inevitably wrapped up the title.

As for Arsenal with 3 games remaining 2nd place was a strong possibility, but once again points were dropped unexpectedly, and we didn't even manage 3rd, so once again a 4th place finish was in the bag, at least its a CL spot. Or so i thought. But no, Connolly's bad luck continued, due to the fact that Boro finished 5th, but won the CL, meaning that Arsenal get booted out and replaced by the current holders icon_mad.gif

As for next season who knows what could happen. The spending has stopped due to tha lack of money, even though the board will allow me to go into debt, which i dont want to do. A few youth players have been brought in, couple of frees as well. But mainly Reyes has departed in exchange for a younger striker Diego. Another title chalenge is expected, and surely if no league title is secured this term, heads will roll. Maybe it is time for Connolly to try for one of the domestic cups, hopefully this could save his job, and his reputation.

Swansea Report

swanseabanner9sv.png

Okay heres my report for Week Ending 25th September 2005

Session Date: 19th September 2005

Players Signed: 1

Daniel de Ridder F RC West Ham Free

Players Released: 1

Chris Day F LC

Results

EC Blackpool 1 vs 1 Swansea

Blackpool Scorers: Richie Partridge (3)

Swansea Scorers: Mark Hughes (59)

Final Position at end of Championship Season: 12th

Summer Period

Loans In: 2

Wayne McGregor GK Everton End of Season

Richard Morris F C Everton End of Season

Summer Signings: 4

Michel Klinkers AM RC Heerenveen £180K

Peter Osborne AM RC Chelsea £180K

Leon Carr D C Chelsea £200K

Jelle ten Rouwelaar GK NEC Free

Friendly Results

L2 Swindon 0 vs 0 Swansea EC

Red Cards: Michel Klinkers (Swansea) (57)

L2 Port Vale 1 vs 0 Swansea EC

Port Vale Scorers: Danny Hammond (Pen 30)

St. Johnson 0 vs 0 Swansea EC

Swansea Injuries: Chris Taylor (68)

L1 Burnley 2 vs 2 Swansea EC

Burnley Scorers: Kevin Thorpe (130 & Russell Anderson Own Goal (88)

Swansea Scorers: Emil Hallfreosson (17) & Keith Lee (24)

L1 Bury 2 vs 0 Swansea EC

Bury Scorers: Chris Moody (9) & Steven Gillespie (42)

Dumbarton 1 vs 4 Swansea EC

Dumbarton Scorer: Eamon Fullerton (Pen 80)

Swansea Scorers: Keith Lee (8 & 45), Ricardo Quaresma (37) & Richard Naylor (86)

Session Date: 20th September 2005

New Season Begins

Players Sold: 1

Gianfranco Romito GK Lecce £240K

John Woodward AM RLC Everton Free

Results

EC Blackburn 1 vs 1 Swansea

Blackburn Scorers: Mark Black (8)

Swansea Scorers: Michel klinkers (64)

Swansea Injuries: Ricardo Quaresma (55) & Tomasz Mazurkiewicz (68)

EC Swansea 1 vs 0 Plymouth

Swansea Scorers: Keith Lee (2)

EC Stoke 0 vs 0 Swansea

EC Swansea 0 vs 0 Doncaster

EC Derby 0 vs 0 Swansea

LC Swansea 1 vs 1 Brighton

Swansea Scorers: Richard Morris (52)

Brighton Scorers: Sean Thornton (9)

Swansea when 2-1 on Penalties

EC Swansea 2 vs 0 Bournemouth

Swansea Scorers: Phil Younghusband (78) & Richard Morris (83)

Championship position at end of session: 7th

Session Date: 21st September 2005

Results

Players Signed: 3

Derek Pitts M C West Ham £65K

Ben Browne AM RLC West Ham £100K

Michael Cort D C Chelsea £300K

Players Sold: 1

Keith Lee S C Middlesborough £550K

EC Leeds 4 vs 1 Swansea

Leeds Scorers: Alan Smith (6 & 18), Ian Garner (22) & Steven Defour (66)

Swansea Scorers: Richard Morris (45)

EC Blackpool 2 vs 2 Swansea

Blackpool Scorers: Christian Ramon Perera Vega (28) & Greg Halford (36)

Swansea Scorers: Phil Younghusband (12) & Richard Morris (30)

EC Swansea 1 vs 1 Reading

Swansea Scorers: Richard Morris (67)

Reading Scorers: Michael Gardner (77)

LC Swansea 0 vs 1 Fulham

Fulham Scorers: Greg Griffin (88)

EC Swansea 4 vs 1 Barnsley

Swansea Scorers: Richard Morris (66, 68 & 88) & Phil Younghusband (79)

Barnsley Scorers: Marcus Rosenberg (71)

Championship position at end of session: 10th

Managers Comments

Well after a long break away I am glad I have managed to get my team together. Its been a good start to the season with only losing 1 match and that was against Leeds, the rest of the matches were mostly draws and an win every now and then. Hopefully once the new players settle in the consistency will return. One thing I do know is the defence is solid but the middle of the park and attackers need to buck up their ideas. Richard Morris and McGregor are very good loan signings from Lee and if they do well this season and if I am still Swansea Manager I will see if I can change their loan deals to permanent signings.

crystalpalacebanner5pq.png

Palace Start dissappoints Bell

Crystal Palace manager Sean Bell is dissappointed in Crystal Palaces poor start to their Championship champaign. Palace have only picked up 9 points from their opening 10 league games. This is mainly due to their assistant manager Thierry Henry leaving the club to take up a managers post. And with manager Sean Bell missing a session no one with a comanding presence was left to take charge of the team. Bell has moved to bring in former England international Warren Barton as his assistant and has brought in Jonathan Woodgate as a player/coach to bring experience to the squad and knowledge to the backroom staff.

We only brough in 2 players during the summer but have moved to bring in 3 more during the first 10 games with another on his way. I have also made bids for another 11 younger players some of which are being targets to challenge for 1st team starting places. Hopefully these additions can change round my season and we can challenge for a playoff position which in my opinion is not out of our reach. I feel that if i am managing and picking the team then this is possible, so i need to try not to miss any sessions.

Transfers In

1.8.2014 Sorensen, Ole Silkeborg Free

1.8.2014 Van De Wouw, Thijs Feyenoord Free

25.8.2014 Burton, Michael West Ham Free

26.8.2014 Woodgate, Jonathan Free Transfer Free

30.8.2014 Imbert, Steve Bordeaux £300K

Transfers Out

1.7.2014 Johnson, Andrew West Brom Free

1.7.2014 Howell, Mark West Brom £55K

1.7.2014 Petrov, Stilian Free Transfer Free

4.8.2014 Carter, Mike West Ham £1.9M

30.8.2014 Powell, Danny Wigan £100K

30.8.2014 Dupont, Christophe Strasbourg £200K

Future Transfers In

15.11.2014 Bock, Patrick Middlesbrough £85K

I have tried to strengthen my defence with the signings of Wouw, Woodgate, Imbert and Burton who can also play midfield. Sorensen is an international Goalkeeper but will only be back up to the excellent Watson. The players that have left the club were mainly not required although I wanted to keep Mike Carter but his contract had become unprotected and he would not sign a new one. Patrick Bock who is coming in is a young German Left back who looks like he will be pushing for a starting place, it is a bit of a bummer that he is out on loan from midlesbrough so i cant get him until he returns.

My squad has not been helped with long term, over 4 moths, injuries to 3 key players in Wouw, Jean, Giordano. With shorter term injuries to Watson and Moran.

Squad

Ole Sorensen GK

Jon Watson GK

Thijs Van De Wouw SW/D C

Jonathan Woodgate SW/D C

Aaron Fray D L

James Collins D C

Chris Riggott D C

Steve Imbert D/DM R

Andreas Vinje D/DM RL

Jean D/DM L

Michael Burton D/DM C

Adam Kay DM C

Liam Miller M RC

Ian Robson M C

Thodoros Kardaris AM R

João Ribeiro AM R

Filippos Keramas AM RLC

Kristoffer Grimen Stangnes AM RC

Danny Quinn AM C

Dario Giordano F LC

Ian Moran F LC

Anthony Stokes F LC

Jamie Howells S C

I hope that next week i can attend every minute of every session and can lead my team p the league to hopefully challenge for promotion.

Sean Bell

Crystal Palace

evertonbanner30is.png

A confident start from Everton to the new season

A new season for Everton again and after last seasons 9th placing I was hoping my squad could go one higher or maybe more than that this season.

With a whole bunch of new talent coming into the Everton squad it was going to be quite a while before they all started to work well together.

Still no better team to face first game than newly promoted Wolves to test our new players out.

The game went well and new striker riordan made it a debut to remember as he scored both our goals but later came off injured in the beginning of the 2nd half.

The defence done their bit and were solid at the back and we ended up coming out 2-0 winners.

After the game my physio let me know that riordan would be out for a whole month so it was time to bring a striker in who would fit his position perfectly or i so i hoped.

I decided to gamble on putting 18 year old mancini in to replace him who had little first team experience and hardly played last season for the club as he was out on loan.

Not a very good game next for mancini to start his first game in as we faced middlesbrough away. After having a great 2nd half and unfourtunately being 1 down at half time I thought we had a chance of coming back in the 2nd half.

But i dont know what happened and my defence fell apart and conceeded 3 more goals to make the final score 4-0.............our first humiliation of the season but despite that result we got ourselves back on track as usual.

With new striker desray having some fitness problems it was time for another young striker to come in to work along side mancini.

Horvat got his first start of the season and only took 20 minutes to score our opener.

Dorothea grabbed his first after season after having such an amazing season last season and Mancini scored on the 69th minute to put Norwichs chance of winning the game at 0%.

Mancini played a stormer and assisted all goals and was awarded man of the match for this.

Now mancini was on superb form he just wouldnt stop scoring and is still going strong now. Next we had to face our first human team of the season.

A close battle this was between my side and Ant's Fulham side but we just edged it on chances created.

Mancini opened up the scoring early on in the 5th minute but Fulham instantly replied.

Just before half time Nilsson got a 2nd for us to put our minds at ease in the dressing room.

Fulham then scored in the 63rd minute and from then on i thought Fulham were going to get a late winner but they didnt and we did.

Nilsson scored his 2nd goal on the 69th minute to claim a 3-2 away win for us. Fulham did have one chance to even things up but Rodriguez made a great save to keep the win in our bag.

The final game of the season seen us take on unbeaten highflying Birmingham and we managed to get a point off the game somehow.

Birmingham had plenty more chances than use but on the 28th minute the birmingham defence was all over the place which allowed Desray to sneak through and put one past the keeper.

Shot after shot was being saved by Rodriguez and i thought birmingham were going to be handed their first defeat of the season but when the equaliser went in on the 53rd minute my views soon changed.

The game stayed at 1-1 and this was a very good point for my team as we continued our decent start and were currently sitting in 4th place in the premiership only a couple of points adrift from Chelsea.

That signalled the end to Tuesdays session which seen a few good performances from us. With europe coming up aswell the games are going to be coming much quicker soon but as long as we are always scoring some points on the board I will be pleased.

Last wednesdays session report to follow soon.....

evertonbanner30is.png

Latest Toffies Update

Being in 4th position at the start of wednesday session things were looking great after just a few games.

Man Utd (Mike) 2-3 Everton

This session seen us drop into 5th but we started off with a very good win and hard fought out game against Mike's Man Utd team who were having plenty of problems of their own hovering around relegation.

Still it didnt stop them giving us a great game which eventually ended 3-2 to us which was a great away win.

Desray opened our scoring early on with our first chance on goal. It was pretty even at this stage but then the deciding moment came just before half time where Man Utd went down to 10 men. Strangely enough they equalised after.

The 2nd half began well as we took the lead again this time through mancini's superb finish.

We were all over man utd in the 2nd but yet still they managed to get another equaliser but unfourtunately for Mike's team we scored a winner and it was that man Desray again to bring us the points home.

Euro Cup 1st round 1st Leg

The cup which we had done so well in last season was back and to kickstart it off we had to try and beat bodo/glimt one of the top norweigan sides in the game.

We came off well deserved winners beating them 3-0 away which almost for certain booked our place in the next round.

Mancini grabbed 2 of the goals and Savolainen got a 3rd after coming on as a sub.

Arsenal (Aida) 1-0 Everton

Not the best of games and although we played some pretty decent football and the game was very even Arsenal took their chances much better than we did which is howcome we lost. Aida's Arsenal team were also unbeaten so I was majorly disappointed.

Everton 0-0 Sunderland

A poor as **** result where we had a total of 17 shots on target and no one could hit any of them in the back of the net.

Sunderland didnt even show any way of creating a chance as they failed to have a single shot in the whole game.

We pushed and pushed only for their keeper to come out of the game with the man of the match award.......typical.

Still we ended in 5th position and despite a few teams having games in hand the worst place we could drop into would be 7th.

Hopefully we can start off with a win tonight and put the sunderland draw behind us as we try and fight for a champions league place.

Thats me reported for now until next time.....

fulhambanner8gh.png

New Look Fulham Struggle In Early Season

A completely changed Fulham side, has so far found the premiership a very lonely place, Just about managing to keep Fulham up last season, Banach set about changing Fulham from a potential relegation candiated into a team that can finish mid table, or hopefully even better.

To make this a reality one thing was needed and that was Money!,something that Fulham didn't have much of either. At The end of last season, Player of the year Dion Dickhoff, chose to join the new revolution begining under Jimmy Cale at White Hart Lane, Dion joined Spurs for a fee of £4,600,000, freeing up some cash to strengthen the squad in other areas. Later that week, another £5,250,000 was made available through the transfer of Christopher Reinhard to German side Nurnberg. Christopher didn't enjoy the best of times at Fulham that season making only 12 appearances after his £4,300,000 transfer from Newcastle a year earlier. Lots of youngsters and older reserve players who werent going to feature in my plans were released and transfer listed, some in the reserves were a given chances, which the majority of them failed to impress on, only a couple performed to the standard i required. After a well aquired league position of 14th my main aims for the forthcoming season were...

1. Improve on the 14th position finish of last year

2. Improve the squad drasticly, bringing in fresh talent, and brighten up the cottage again

The Season

My First signing for Fulham was the purchase of young Right Back David Harper from the former club Barnsley, i recognised his talent the minute he set foot inside Oakwell many years ago as a YTS.

The Championships top scorer from the year before was my next signing and again a former player of mine from Barnsley, the signiture of Adam Mazek was made perminant after a £3,200,000 deal.

17 year old welsh full back Steve Davies was another youngster signed at the start of my reign, although he has recently released after some poor displays in the Under 18's & Reserves.

Franz Muller secured a £700,000 transfer tto the cottage whilst Greg Griffin became my record signing after £4,000,000 was spent to lure him away from the Hawthorns.

Paul Gibson & Darren Owens were next to be signed from Barnsley, the pair were snapped up for just less than £500,000.

Young Croatian Centre Half, Igor Juric was next to be handed a prestigious Fulham jersey after agreing a deal from an Isralian club on a free transfer.

Talented Winger Chris Spencer was last player to be signed in the 2013 - 2014 season, before the 2014 - 2015 season was in pre-season.

2014 - 2015 Transfers

Miguel Angel - Man Utd - £1,700,000

Bajram Fetai - Rangers - Free Transfer

Richard Bowers - Brugge - Free Transfer

Craig Kinnear - Barnsley - Free Transfer

Wolfgang Huber - Scahlke - £100,000

Andrea Melis - AC Milan - £1,100,000

Cedric Guillou - Nantes - £300,000

Ruben Garcia - Valencia - £400,000

Andrea Russo - 1.FC Koln - £6,000,000

Sebastian Lenz - Bayern - £1,000,000

Jose Gonzales Rodrigues - Werder Bremen - £6,500,000

Juan Manuel Torres - Free Transfer.

Not Many Transfers Out, but the most noticeable was the departure of fans favourite & Italian Internation, Vincenzo Giordano for a fee of £17,250,000 unfortunately a clause in his contract gave Arsenal 30% of this transfer giving them £5,500,000 from this transfer,

£5,500,000 was handed me after the selling of veteran goalkeeper Andreas Isaksson to Leicester.

fulhambanner8gh.png

Results To Follow....

IMG]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8479/astonvillabanner1ly.png[/img]

VILLA FINISH MID TABLE ON 1ST YEAR UP

Briggs and villa should be very proud of their first season up finishing 11th after many expected favourites for the drop. was boosted by the january signings of...

Van Percie 500k

Pogatetz free

Huth 2.5m

ward 100k

Kruiswijk 1m

to fund these signins jemal henry went the other way for 4.2m because of his minimum fee release clauseicon_frown.gif So villa's weakness was the defence so i brought i know one and did well. These were the results of the last few games...

Villa 2-1 preston goals from farfan and holm off the bench securing the points at deepdale

Villa 2-2 Newcastle farfan double gets villa a point, a good game agains si's new side

Villa 0-0 West Ham not a bad result at upton park, shame about the game in reaL life icon_frown.gif

Villa 2-1 Newcastle marica double beats si's newcastle this time in the cup

Villa 1-1 Man Utd a good result at Villa park against mikes man united marica the scorer

Villa 2-1 Fulham mancini and beale scorin the goals against ants fulham side, not a bad game

Villa 3-4 LIverpool unfortunately i drew liverpool in quarter finals of fa cup, and was a crackin game and an outstanding performance at anfield pullin bk from 3-1 to 3-3 but liverpool were to get the winner, taylor marica and holm the scorers

Villa 0-1 Birminghamlost to steveys great birmingham side, bloody brummies

Villa 1-0 Norwich moore the scorer, not a great display against the strugglers but an away win

Villa 1-1 Arsenal good result against aidas high flyers, i think villa scored late, luke moore the scorer

Villa 5-0 WBA thrashed a poor west brom side not hard tho is it, obodo with one marica with 3 and farfan with one

Villa 2-1 southampton marica and moore the scorers

villa 0-0 leicester leicests keeper playin outstandin

Villa 2-3 LIverpool Beale put villa 1-0 up at anfield in first half then holm scored on the 80th minute, after that it was ridiculous, liverpool scorin 3 goals in like 8 minutes givin them the 3-2 win

villa 1-2 bolton nothin to play for on last game was finishin 11th no matter what, beale the scorer against nicks side.

OVerall a great season for villa in there 1st season up. In the summer Villa lost a few faces and brought in a few, losing there captain obodo on a free, and taylor another midfeilder on a free to chelsea, villa had to bring in a few faces...

Cohen free

peacock free

lewis free

richardson free

parker free

ridgewell free

also retiring was bierofka, was a bit old though. HOpefully next season will be lookin for a euro place, definately want to finish in the top halficon_smile.gif

Time to get to work!

28/4/2014 - Signed at Bolton

After spending most of the money he earned in Sheffield United, 35 years old manager Nick Sousounis decided to join again the English Leagues :

"It has been a long time since i managed a club, to be exact from the 4th of November 2012, cant deny that i missed it. 2 whole years of vacations were enough to rinvigorate and squize me out of cash as well, time to get to work.

The most interesting available jobs were WBA, Man UTD, Bolton, Ipswich, Blackburn, Man City and Watford. Eventually i decided to sign for Bolton which had the best offer. Man UTD appointed Mike Law and Southport...was just a burocratic mistake" icon_wink.gif

boltonbanner2aa.png

With only 2 matches remaining for the running season there wasnt much to be done, Bolton was placed 16th and there was no danger for us getting into the relegation zone.

Fixtures and Results

Chelsea - Bolton 2-2

Bolton - Aston Villa 2-1

Roster seemed pretty good and those 2 results just confirmed that, the defense had to be replaced tho - first priority for the next year. Very short season for me, looking forward to the new one.

tottenhambanner13wu.png

Spurs up's and down's annoy manager

After a scrappy start as mentioned before we had a record of p4 w1 d1 l2 and usingvarious tactics. After a end of week break i came back with a 4-3-3 formation to try and utilise the many AM/FRLC players we had.

This though was before we sold Brooks for 30m to Boro and Muller to Liverpool for 15m. It left a substantial kitty that i plowed into to purchase 3 new players Florian Richter from Boro for 21.5m, Manuel from Mallorca for 9.5m and Marc Heidrich from Boro for 9.75m. All quality that bolsters our squad for a go at 4 cup competitions and the league.

Results though were up and down like a overly sexed nympho.

Started brilliantly with a 3-0 ass whopping of champions Chelsea but meandered up and down various paths of good and awful before hitting some form as we settled for one team rather than trying to keep many happy.

The results show our poor league form mixed in with some great cup results. Noteably 3-0 win at Anfield with 2nd string.

Spurs 3-0 Chelsea

Gorica 1-1 Spurs Euro Cup Quals 1st leg

Spurs 0-1 Liverpool

Spurs 3-0 Gorica Euro Cup Quals 2nd leg

Man Utd 1-1 Spurs

Newcastle 2-1 Spurs

Rosenborg 2-7 Spurs Euro Cup League

Wolves 0-2 Spurs

Liverpool 0-3 Spurs LC 3rd Rd

Spurs 1-2 Boro

Spurs 3-0 Genk Euro Cup League

Norwich 1-1 Spurs

Wolves 1-3 Spurs LC 4th Rd

Spurs 5-1 Fulham

AZ 0-3 Spurs Euro Cup League

Swansea Report

swanseabanner9sv.png

Okay heres my report for Week Ending 2nd October 2005 2005

Session Date: 26th September 2005

Results

EC Q.P.R 2 vs 0 Swansea

Q.P.R Scorers: Stephen Elliott (50) & Nigel Reo-Coker (82)

EC Swansea 0 vs 0 Brighton

EC Coventry 3 vs 3 Swansea

Coventry Scorers: Michael Chopra (9 & 46) & Darren Roberts own goal (23)

Swansea Scorers: Richard Morris (24 & 43) & Jason Jones (57)

EC Swansea 0 vs 1 West Brom

West Brom Scorers: Andrew Johnson (Pen 82)

EC Swansea 1 vs 0 Sheffield Utd

Swansea Scorers: Jason Jones (64)

Championship Position at end of session: 12th

Session Date: 27th September 2005

Players Signed:

Players Released:

Results

EC Swansea 0 vs 0 Nottingham Forest

EC Man City 4 vs 0 Swansea

Man City Scorers: Collins John (25), Juan Carlos Castro (32), Tamas Balogh (49) & Raffaele De Martino (65)

Red Cards: Ricardo Quaresma (Swansea) (20)

Sacked as Swansea Boss

Employed as West Ham Boss

Francisco Javier Rodriguez D C Middlesborough £1.5m

Results

PL West Ham 1 vs 2 Leicester

West Ham Scorers: Tim Janssen (41)

Leicester Scorers: Tiberiu Ghioane (69) & Souleymane Youla (89)

LC West Ham 1 vs 2 Middlesborough

West Ham Scorers: Boonyarit Chatthong own goal (67)

Middlesborough Scorers: Rafael Sobis (35) & Cesar Carignano (53)

PL Southampton 5 vs 0 West Ham

Southampton Scorers: Igor Melnyk (7), Daniel Sturridge (15), Lucas Veron (23 & 30) & Fabricio (78)

Premiership Position at end of session: 17th

Managers Comments

Okay Swansea sacked me, thank god for that because I felt I was going no where with them, now I can try out my skills in the premiership and turn West Ham around, I can turn Razor’s side into a side that will be able to stay up but it will take a lot of work, the defence has to be sorted out judging how it all went at Southampton.

Im very sorry guys for the short notice but due to something important coming up tonight I wont be in the session at all so therefore it will have to be cancelled.

However we can have a session on sunday if everyone can make it in place for tonights session so therefore a 6pm until 12am or even a daytime session instead.

Could everyone let me know over the next few days if a sunday session is fine by them and once again very sorry for the short notice

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

However we can have a session on sunday if everyone can make it in place for tonights session so therefore a 6pm until 12am or even a daytime session instead.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am fine with that, either is good but 12pm (midday) would be better than 12am(midnight) icon_wink.gif

I was only on briefly earlier thats why wasnt on msn only had time to check here really and noting you need to worry yourself over happened yesterday icon_smile.gif.

Probably wont be a sunday session as a fair few cant make it so will be back to normal session monday (providing I aint working icon_mad.gif) and can possibly extend it to a 12 finish.

So have a good weekend all and speak to you all monday icon_smile.gif could possibly start an hour earlier aswell if everyone is up for doing that

Just to let everyone know monday session and wednesday session will be on this coming week providing I aint working however another cancelation to a session will have to made on tuesday due to me going out drinking dressed as elvis icon_cool.gif.

All sessions will be on and back to normal the following week though and if all agree we can by all means extend a few icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

I was only on briefly earlier thats why wasnt on msn only had time to check here really and noting you need to worry yourself over happened yesterday icon_smile.gif.

Probably wont be a sunday session as a fair few cant make it so will be back to normal session monday (providing I aint working icon_mad.gif) and can possibly extend it to a 12 finish.

So have a good weekend all and speak to you all monday icon_smile.gif could possibly start an hour earlier aswell if everyone is up for doing that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cant do hour early sorry

Just come quickly to let all know next session is monday usual times as i aint working but wednesday session I am at work until 10pm so will have to play without timer to avoid cancelling another session.

Speak to you all tommorow icon14.gif

Clan announcement

Probably be having a clan break soon no doubt due to the new fm coming out on an earlier date now. Im open to suggestions when we should have a break so just let me know on msn or in a clan session ta icon14.gif

My reports to follow soon probably after sesh tonight as been a little busy this weekend to do them. Remember your reports aswell guys icon_smile.gif

Archived