Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

FA CUP RUN:

QPR Away Won 2-0 Davenport, Lepiller

Barnsley Away Won 2-1 Earnshaw (2)

Chelsea Away Won 2-1 Krzynowek, Thurre

Norwich Away Won 3-0 Figueroa, Olisadebe (2)

Semi-Final Arsenal Neutral Lost 1-0

Hull Home won 2-0 Olisadebe (2)

Man.City Away won 2-0 Figueroa (2)

Coventry Home Won 2-0 Thurre,Figueroa

Sheff.Wed Home Won 2-0 Lepiller,Krzynowek

Millwall Away Lost 1-2 Olisadebe

Palace Away Lost 0-1

Bristol City Away Won 3-1 Figueroa,Douglas & Earnshaw

Swindon Home Drew 0-0

Derby Away Lost 1-2 Figueroa

Watford Home Won 6-0 Olisadebe (2), Lepiller (2), Freddie-

Thompson, Figueroa and Blaney OG.

Wigan Away Won 1-0 Thurre

Reading Away Won 2-0 Thurre,Lepiller

Sheff.Utd Home Drew 1-1 Krzynowek

Plymouth Home Won 5-0 Figueroa,thurre(2), Olisadebe (2)

Preston Away Won 1-0 Lepiller

Forest Away Won 3-0 Kryzynowek(2), Olisadebe

Crewe Home Won 2-0 Makelele, Olisadebe

Cardiff Away Lost 1-4 Figueroa

Wolves Home Won 2-0 Krzynowek, Silberbauer

Stoke Home Won 2-0 Krzynowek, Olisadebe

QPR Away Drew 1-1 Earnshaw

Villa Home Won 3-0 Olisadebe (2), Earnshaw

Hull Away Won 2-0 Olisadebe (2)

Man.City Home Drew 0-0

Coventry Away Won 2-0 Figueroa, Krzynowek

Palace Home Won 3-1 Earnshaw, Thurre (2)

Sheff.Wed Away Won 5-1 Olisadebe (2), Earnshaw (2), Figueroa

Millwall Home Draw 1-1 Mokoena

Ipswich Away Won 3-2 Olisadebe (2), Figueroa

Bristol.City Home Won 2-0 Krzynowek, Olisadebe

Derby Home Won 2-0 Thompson, Figueroa

Swindon Away Won 2-0 Olisadebe, Figueroa

Watford Away Won 3-0 Olisadebe (3)

Wigan Home Draw 0-0

So we Finish the season the season as CHAMPIONS, And With a record points total for the division.

SUMMARY FOR THE SEASON

Having brought in some good free transfers while still in the EPL from the previous season, I knew that we would have a good chanceof going straight back up.

There were 3 main players who played a big part in us going up as Champions;

OLISADEBE:- A current polish international who was the main striker, and getting 30 league goals made him the supporters player of the year.

FIGUEROA:- What a buy this man was. He is our AMC, and again he got into double figures also. He was my player of the year.

KRZYNOWEK:- Our left sided Midfield player who was supurb in scoring goals and creating them.

I am going to retain most of the same squad foe next year as the board are only going to give me around 500K to spend on players, so I will again be sending my scouts out to find the best free’s available.

Lets hope we can at least stay in the premiership longer than 1 season this time.

Razor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 4 seasons in charge Lee Owens finally gets shown the door by the plymouth chairman

There you have it after a sucession of shitty results my board and fans finally got so ****ed off with me and decided to sack me.

Time to move on i say and as i hunt for another job plymouth are always going to be in my heart and always remember what i achieved while with them which was erm..........nothing icon_biggrin.gif

With losing more games than we were winning i sort of expected it really i just hope some other club will take me soon.

Due to not being in the wednesday session because of work it was down to my assistant to try and save my ass but obviously the fool didnt and i found myself managing no one when i got back.

Here is how the results went in the tuesday session the last session i was with plymouth sob sob icon_frown.gif

Plymouth 1-2 Derby

Lupoli being the only scorer for us in this terrible game. We played **** and was lucky to even get one goal.

Watford 2-0 Plymouth

Another poor result this time not managing to score any. Had hardly any chances and watford dominated the possession for 90% of the game.

Plymouth 1-0 Wigan

With wigan still suffering since sacking mike law my side took full advantage and managed to pull of a good win. But the win was mainly down to my keeper managing to save a penalty on the stroke of half time.

Reading 4-1 Plymouth

Beaten totally in this game as we lost yet another game. The scoreline basically reflects how the game went for my side....****.

Wolves 2-0 Plymouth

A game against playoff hopefuls wolves now and we got outplayed yet again and didnt really create a chance at all.

Plymouth 1-1 Preston

End game of the session and also my time in charge. Not a bad draw but really we needed to win it and we should and could of as we played some pretty good football.

So no club me now needs to search for one. Hopefully some club wants me and if they do i should be doing my first report for them very shortly so until then thats it and good luck to all managers for the new season.

A season review i will do soon but had a lot of work on lately icon_smile.gif

Cale announces intentions to quit

After much deliberation i have decided to quit as Spurs boss at the end of the coming season.

Sky Sports have led with the story.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Spurs were left dumbfounded today as manager James Cale called a hastely organised press conference where he announced to the media he would leaving his post as manager at the end of this coming season and leaving football altogether.

Cale explained his reasons to the shocked media

Its never easy to walk away from something you enjoy doing but i feel the time is right to leave my position at Spurs. I will have had 4 wonderful seasons here and am just hoping that this year, my last, will be my best.

When questioned on whether other managers dirty tricks had influenced his decision Cale was adament.

No not at all, After all these years i wouldnt let those kind of things bother me. At the time yes it did cause a problem but that has passed now. This season we are fully prepared for everything other managers have in store for us, infact we see it as a compliment that we are targetted. This season will will have a new approach and look out for some surprises as i look to leave a legacy at White Hart Lane.

When probed about these "surprises", Cale was very coy and refused to divulge any further.

You'll know what they are when they happen. I just urge people to stay awake during the season and have eyes in the back of their heads. Anyway its not important that im leaving, whats important is that this year myself and the players make up for such a poort season last year. We owe it to the fans and i just hope we can give it to them

Cale was equally coy about his future after White Hart Lane.

It wont be in football, ive done all i wanted to do and this season i hope i achieve all i wanted to achieve. I have other projects taking up my time and i feel now is the oppurtunity to spend more time on them.

I have thorughly enjoyed my spell with Spurs and i thank all the fans for their support and the players for their efforts. All i ask now is that we double these efforts this coming season and finish on a high.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So there you have it. The end of an era is coming soon. Just not yet. I intend to go out with a bang so watch the fireworks this season!!

Its been a pleasure and the next couple of weeks will be the best ever.

Season Review

Spurs were sh!te

Boro cheated AND overachieved

Birmingham just overachieved

Portsmouth boring

Plymouth saw sense

West Ham got the pleasure of securing relegation next year

Rest - Sorry didnt catch my eye

Season Preview

Si's Boro - Relegation and Administration

Stevey's Birmingham - Mid Table obscurity

Razor's West Ham - Bye Bye Bubbles see ya in 2 seasons

Lee - Will remain unemployed

Fred - Will remain unemployed

Saeed's Millwall - Another 2 years of second rate football

Aida's WBA - Relegated and Sacked

Ant's Portsmouth - Will continue to do well while Ant is away

Nick's Sheff Utd - Relegation a formality

Me Spurs - Premier League champions and FA Cup winners.

Heres my report for the sessions held on 17th and 18th of May.

Transfer Listed Players

<STRIKE>Kevin Wills M R Asking Price 40K[/sTRIKE}

Lee Bailey AM/F LC Asking Price: 16K

Neil Alexander GK Asking Price: 26K</STRIKE>

Pat Baldwin D C Asking Price: 10K

Ben Bowditch D/DM C Asking Price: 14K

Transfers In: 0

Results

L1 Colchester 4 - 2 Rotherham

Colchester Scorers: Liam Coleman (45), Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (48), Craig Fagan (80) & Joe Keith (Pen 90)

Rotherham Scorers: Thomas Butler Own Goal (30) & Paulo Vernazza (90)

L1 Luton 2 - 0 Colchester

Luton Scorers: James Graham (3) & Kevin Nicholls (79)

L1 Colchester 0 - 0 Darlington

Kem Izzet Sent Off (66)

L1 Colchester 1 - 2 Bournemouth

Colchester Scorer: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (47)

Bournemouth Scorers: Alan Connell (13, 67)

L1 Chesterfield 4 - 1 Colchester

Chesterfield Scorers: Barry Corr (17), Derek Niven (39) & Steven Davis (47, 85)

Colchester Scorer: Kandja Loic Lumbilla (36)

L1 Bradford 0 - 0 Colchester

L1 Colchester 1 - 1 Brighton

Colchester Scorer: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (80)

Brighton Scorer: Barry Quinn (18)

L1 Doncaster 6 - 0 Colchester

Doncaster Scorers: Neil Roberts (15), Alan Quinn (23, 45), Michael McIndoe (39) & Andy Johnson (50, 63)

Posistion at End of session and season 3: 9th

Comments

Bit disappointed with my side throwing away the league playoffs and a chance for promotion but still I exceeded my boards expectations for the season which was to battle against relegation. Hopefully next season I can get rid of the deadwood and bring in some quality players to take us to the promised land.

Whoops I still have Bailey on the list.

<STRIKE>Kevin Wills M R Asking Price 40K[/sTRIKE}

Neil Alexander GK Asking Price: 26K</STRIKE>

Apologies for the repeated posts but for some reason I can't edit or delete posts

<STRIKE>Kevin Wills M R Asking Price 40K</STRIKE>

<STRIKE>Neil Alexander GK Asking Price: 26K</STRIKE>

ou est la toilette?

Birmingham fans have been learning the european lingo as they prepare for they're trip abroad. After three seasons of relegation scraps we finally had something to cheer about as we clinched a 6th spot. Fans are over the moon, board of directors are very pleased although they keep reminding me about our wage budget being enormous. I laugh in they're faces and call them dogs, times are changing at brum, make or break.

We have a host of players coming in, mainly midfielders and defenders. Strikers are on the cards too but a major first is the defence area. I have penciled in the players that i want to fill the positions, just a case now of waiting to see who joins and who doesn't.

Really enjoyed season four for obvious reasons. Looking towards season five i will be looking forward to my european adventure and hopefully we can clinch another european spot.

As for the other memebers,

Jimmy - Tottenham: Missed sesssions cost Jimmy again. A mixture of manager mind games and poor management by his right hand man, Tord Gripp, left Jimmy's seasons in tatters. Recenet news has arisen that this season is going to be Jimmy's last at White Hart Lane and possibly in football. With that in mind a succesful season could be in store. If Jim can stay in charge 100%, a finish in the top four is attainable along with a cup.

Simon M - Middlesbrough: Another good season for the Teessiders. A high finish in second, just behind Arsenal who he pushed all rhe way. Unfortunate in the Uefa Cup and the FA Cup but had a good run in them. Again missed sessions cost Si. Another title challange and a good run in the Champions League is in store this season.

Ant - Portsmouth: Not a bad season for Portsmouth although Ant missed various sesssions and left his assistant to do the job. Surprisingly his assistant did quite well and pompey were chasing a Europena finish. Unfortuanatly a bad run of form near the end cost Ants men and they slipped down the table. Maybe europe this year.

Aida - WBA: Aida had a excellent return to the premiership and managed a impressive finish in eighth . After securing his club in the premiership i feel Aida's West Brow will only improve and go on further. I predict another top ten finish and maybe a surprise in one of the cups.

Simon W - West Ham: I was surprised to see West Ham go down last season after playing them. A good strong team for the Champiomship ensured Si returned to the Premiership at the're first attempt, setting records along the way. I think this time around in the Premiership West Ham will have more joy, a mid table finish should be achieved.

Saeed - Millwall: A good season for Saeed. Brought in a lot of players at the beginning of season and managed to get them to gel well. Millwall looked good in the Championship, sitting second until Saeed missed a session and his assistant undid his good work. Millwall slipped down the league but Saeed managed to pull them back up. Just being pipped to the second spot, Saeed had to go through the playoffs. A bad result in the final cost Saeed. Was unkucky not to go up this season. I predict a top two finish for Millwall. Free the Herb

Mike - Wigan/Ipswich: Mike had a poor season for his standards. Sacked by Wigan and took the Ipswich rains. Just missed out on playoffs but this season will be different. I can see Ipswich pushing for a playoff place or maybe even a automatic spot. Mike has the mad skills.

Nick - Sheffield Utd: A mediocre season for Sheff Utd. Might be tied up financially but Sheffield Utd should be pushing top ten finish. With the correct players, Sheff Utd should be challenging for a playoff spot.

Lee Owens - Plymouth/unemployed: The dream ended for Lee when he was abrubtky sacked near the end of the season. Although things looked bad, i thought the Plymouth board would at least wait it out until the end of the season to choose Lee's fate but they didn't. Lee was sacked and Plymouth went down. Lee will bounce back in what ever job he does.

Tony - Colchester: Tony just missed out on the playoffs. He was chasing a playoff spot all season, only for a bad bit of form near the end to bring his season crashing down. If Tony brings in some good loan players i can see Colchester gaining promotion.

Fred - Unemployed.

Good luck to all. Rock and Roll, Rock and Roll......

Spurs live up to the hype

After stating that this would be his last season, Cale's comments seemed to have inspired his players as last seasons mess was firmly put behind them after just the opening 3 games.

Portsmouth 2

Spurs 6 Robinho 5, Fred

What a start!! An emphaticv victory that dispelled all the doubts over my abilities. Spurs were back and on form. 3-0 up at half time and Robinho had already got his hat-trick. A masterclass in finishing with Fred rounding off the day in style. Both men with 10 ratings (along with the superb Arteta) but Fred pipping man of the match somehow!!

Spurs 3 Robinho, Arteta, Ben Arfa

Crystal Palace 0

Another impressive win as we dominated again, this time keeping a clean sheet in the process. Robinho and Fred continue to terrorise, with Ben Arfa and Arteta superb as well. King in his new DC role was solid with Renato in DMC impressing in only his second game.

Spurs 2 Fred, Ben Arfa

West Brom 0

The session was rounded off with a good win against Aida's assistant. An impressive victory in that Aida's side is a good team. A great start so far as we sit top of the league after 3 games with 11 goals scored and only 2 conceeded.

Role on the next session as we aim to keep winning while others falter at the start of the season.

Viva La Spurs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shagwell:

Season Preview

Si's Boro - Relegation and Administration

Stevey's Birmingham - Mid Table obscurity

Razor's West Ham - Bye Bye Bubbles see ya in 2 seasons

Lee - Will remain unemployed

Fred - Will remain unemployed

Saeed's Millwall - Another 2 years of second rate football

Aida's WBA - Relegated and Sacked

Ant's Portsmouth - Will continue to do well while Ant is away

Nick's Sheff Utd - Relegation a formality

Me Spurs - Premier League champions and FA Cup winners. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i promise you promotion!

boro to go on spending spree?

with the financial future on mighty boro once more secure following the mistake last season. with steve gibsons board plowing £36m into the club and then murphy selling delgado, adu and roncatto for a combined £26m (spread over 2 years) rumours abound that champions league qualification has enabled boro to scout for only the greatest talents available.

the forthcoming transfer of stuart downing to arsenal (an astonishing £45m icon_biggrin.gif) is said to be being made available for murphy to use however he sees fit.

after combing the world to tie up most of europes elite youngster (although stupid oversight has cost the club 2 youngsters one a top defender the other an overated keeper(i forgot the contracts icon_frown.gif)) murphy is known to be eager to obtain another worldclass keeper and possibly left back. but with this money, anyone is a target

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commuter:

but with this money, anyone is a target </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clinton Morrison, 3 Million?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commuter:

but with this money, anyone is a target </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clinton Morrison, 3 Million? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well maybe not anyone icon_wink.gif

Just to let all know monday session will go ahead however the game wont be up until around half past 6 as im working in the day. Tuesday and wednesday session also on this week.

Have a good weekend all and remember your reports icon_smile.gif

Sharpened Blades...will they last?

More additions have been made to the Sheff Utd roster as the new season just started :

-Taralidis (DMC - 750k - Ionikos), solid midfielder with good shooting skills

-Piiroja (DC - 1.2M - Lillestrom), strong defender/ great headers

-Sebo (FC - Free), will rotate and rest the main strikers

Full Roster (*=first team) :

Gk : Muyters*, Kenny

DC : Piiroja*, Leosson*, Cullip, Richardson

DR : Storbaek*, Stockdale

DL : Delaney*, McMullan

DMC/MC : Andreassen*, Taralidis*, Etuhu, Sousa, Aguiar

MR : Gasbarroni*, Madej

ML : Nowacki*, Sweeney

FC : Sestak*, Dosek*, Sebo, Snodgrass

Season didnt start in the best possible way for Sheffield United (missed mondays' sesh, players were all on resting training schedule, my assistant is crap) counting 2 wins 2 losses and 1 draw in the first 5 matches :

Sheff Utd - Wolves 0-2

Hull - Sheff Utd 1-1

BlackPool - Sheff Utd 1-3

Sheff Utd - Swindon 1-0

Millwal - Sheff Utd 1-0

14th position was a reality who could keep fans and board happy but not the Blades' manager. The situation changed radically in the next matches :

Sheff Utd - Brentford (LeagueCup) 4-0

Sheff Utd - Blackburn 2-1

Ipsich - Sheff Utd 0-2

Sheff Utd - Coventry 2-0

Fulham - Sheff Utd 4-1

Gillingham - Sheff Utd (LeagueCup) 0-3

Crewe - Sheff Utd 0-1

Sheff Utd - Doncaster 3-0

Sheff Utd - Derby 0-0

A record of 7 wins (2 in LeagueCup tho) 1 draw and 1 loss (to Fulham away, who seem to be flying...only wins for them so far) boosted up the Blades in the 4th position, 23 points in total, exactly the same as Nottingham Forest who sit at the 3rd place. Board and fans r clearly delighted and finally they decided to announce the plans to improve the clubs' training facilities. After 12 league games looks like that a fight for a play off place is a possible reality, although it might be a bit early...would a straight qualification as 2nd be too much to ask for? Only time will tell...

Tommorow what i will probably do is put the game up so its already up in time for when i get home from work. If a clan member is online in the morning around half 11 then i will send them the ip address to give to others so that you can all connect usual time icon_smile.gif.

Report to follow when i get home from work

A plea from a forgotton man.

Leave at this time last year cost Fred Patten his job with brummie, now it has cost him a job with City, yep Man City. There waere many rumours going about, maybe that he was trying to posion the West Ham players sandwiches before Mondays drab game with Preston. He replied to this accusation don't need to, their gonna lose anyway (i hope).

He is returning to club management in the next few days after turning his hand to cricket over the past few weeks, (and work) he has proved himself at that icon_wink.gif he says he is coming back to try and break the egg that he has never quite moulded, (sonuds philoscphoical, wish i knew what i was on about) icon_smile.gif. Football management, will Patten do it icon_confused.gif Who will it be with? Will it require hiring out half of middlesborough reserves in order to do it? icon_confused.gif Who knows? icon_confused.gif

Im sure your club will love to have you back fred icon_rolleyes.gif.

Very sorry i havent got round to sorting the website out and fully updating it with all data this weekend (as much as i have wanted to) its just i been tied up with work doing double shifts icon_frown.gif. However i am hoping to do it sometime in the week after one of the session nights as i will be more relaxed then icon_smile.gif

Report to come....

Everton appoint Lee Owens as manager

After finally getting sacked from plymouth i seen that everton had just fired david moyes. This was my perfect opportunity to get my reputation back up and with a pretty nice budget and just over 2 million transfer budget i had big plans.

Some of the players i brought in for the new season are:

Jan gadjos - (dont know why on earth i actually brought him as the first game i put him in and he dont absolutely *****)

Paul Freier - A young promising looking defender yet to get a start due to a few injuries.

Petr Maly - A very talented young goalkeeper started off well but has recently faded so has been put into the reserves.

Maciej Korzym - A bit of a gamble on this player costing me 1 million. Certainly worth it so far has proved to be one of my best players if not my best and his valued has incresed to 6 million.

Rossi - Looked very nice and puts a lot of effort in. Not scored many yet but has set up a fair few.

Paul Collins - Another youngster very promising for the future if im still at the club.

and finally Lucas Drosek signed on a free a very talented player came from a decent side before hand.

With all these siginings and my own training schedule created i meant business this was only the start.

The start of the season didnt go well at all for us and opening game we got beat 2-0 by ipswich away. I thought of this as just a one off but the next game was worse as we had to face coventry and lost 3-0 to them.

After those 2 miserable first 2 games we started to play like a proper championship side and beat crewe 3-0 away with beattie grabbing a hat trick.

A great game for beattie and it could well of been a few more. First game for the new keeper who kept his first clean sheet. Korzym also played well.

An entertaining game next where we should of won but 2 late goals held us to a 2-2 draw with doncaster.

Newly promoted doncaster didnt play too bad and were pressuring us for a bit of the game but overall my side played much better.

With beattie going off on the 6th minute with an injury i was a little ****ed off. But on came youngster Neil Knight.

Nothing much else happened in the first half and the half time whistle was blown.

A few minutes later neil knight scores on 54 mins to take us into the lead.

A couple more minutes later knight adds a 2nd and puts us in what looked like a comfortable position.

then 71 minutes approached and they clawed one back and if it wasnt for my keeper saving a penalty on the 78th minute we could of lost.

Next game i could of easily predicted the result as it was against fulham who had won every single one of their games at this time.

We got beat 3-0 and totally outplayed.

That signalled the end to last mondays session and with use drifting near the relegation area early on we couldnt of got off to a worser start.

Wednesday session and First game was against torqauy at home.

This was a spectacular game in which 4 goals were scored but could of gone into double figures if it wasnt for torquays keeper.

Still 4 was very good korzym taking his new role very well and grabbing a hat trick and diamond scoring off a corner.

I decided to keep korzym in the same position for the next load of games and boy did he start to shine.

A 2nd league win on the trot next as we seen off derby beating them 2-0 with Beattie and korzym scoring. Them going down to 10 men helped a lot aswell.

The wins were pooring in now as we beat walsall 4-0 away with korzym, beattie, diamond scoring aswell as rossi grabbing his first goal for the club since he joined.

A rather quiet game next as we was held to a goaless draw against sheff weds. With korzym coming off with a minor knock my side didnt seem as attack minded as the past 3 games. But still all points will do.

The next lot of games just started to bring us down the wrong end of the table again with another 3 league defeats in a row. First we got beat 2-1 by cardiff with commons scoring. 2nd game got beat 3-0 by preston and the 3rd lost 1-0 to reading.

Not to mention getting beat by newcastle in the fa cup also after leading 1-0 for a while they came back and grabbed 2 goals to knock us out.

Final game of wednesday session and after the last few defeats i wanted something good to end on. With yet another new formation for the players to adjust to i knew it was gonna be a challenge.

Opponents were notts forest and standing just outside of the playoff's and we beat them 2-0 chaill scoring both goals and even having a 3rd disallowed.

After how we ended its hard to see how my side is going to do. Im hoping they will do great but will they? or will my side fall down into relegation and my job become under threat yet again? find out in my next couple of reports for now thats it.

Blue Blue Blue

Once upon a time you could leave your doors open and leave the house without fear of it being burgled. You could trust your neighbours to keep a eye out for you, cans of coke were 20p. Grannies could walk the streets after 8pm and road rage was non existant. Well, them days are gone grandad so get with the times, the times were Birmingham ride high in the footballing world.

As you may have guessed things are going well at St Andrews. After thirteen games we are sitting fourth in the league, we are top of our Uefa Cup group and stil in both cups. Here are my results for the season so far,

Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Birmingham

Birmingham 2 - 0 Portsmouth

Crystal Palace 1 - 3 Birmingham

Birmingham 3 - 3 Tottenham

Birmingham 3 - 0 West Brom

Newcastle 1 - 2 Birmingham

Birmingham 4 - 0 Brondby (Uefa Cup, first round Leg one)

Man Utd 0 - 2 Birmingham

Brondby 0 - 1 Birmingham (Uefa Cup, first round Leg two)

Birmingham 1 - 3 Chelsea

Liverpool 0 - 2 Birmingham

Birmingham 2 - 0 West Ham

Pasching 0 - 4 Birmingham (Uefa Cup group stage)

Charlton 3 - 1 Birmingham (Bogey team, hate em)

Birmingham 2 - 0 Watford (League Cup)

Birmingham 0 - 1 Arsenal (Robbed again by arsenal)

Birmingham 5 - 0 Monaco (Uefa group stage)

Aston Villa 2 - 4 Birmingham

So apart from a couple of hick ups along the way things are looking good. It is still early days so anything could happen but if we can keep players fit and get the that bit of luck it could be a great season.

WORD

Nice report stevey icon_smile.gif. Just to let all know mainly razor the manager points and a few other sections on the clan website have now been updated with last seasons data on and we have a change to who is now first in the manager points icon_smile.gif

All other pages to be finished updated sometime over the week speak to you all in session tonight usual times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

The waiting list has around 20 at least on and you do it by sticking your details in our application on our clan website http://www.fmelc.pfl-net.com which i see you have already signed upto icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am so glad I joined when I did!

You are a star Lee..

My reports will be posted on wednesday after sesh. Peace icon_biggrin.gif

boro recovery, is it all down to parnaby?

after a to be honest garbage start to the season (mr thompson losing 4 league games out of 5 again costing him his job this time) boro appear to be on fire right now.

a run of 7 consecutive league wins has seen boro climb up to challenge for 3rd place after sitting in a lowly 12th for a short while. is it a coincidence that this run of form has coincided with boro lad panaby returning to the centre of defence, or is it the fact the carignano and cavenaghi both returned to full fitness recently? who knows either way boro are a threat again.

comfortably through the champions league group stage (even had the comfort of playing reserve/youth team for last 2 games) and only a couple of points off 3rd, this could still be a good season at the riverside.

there is no chance of the title, as arsenal who boro had comprehensively outplayed in the charity shield are in a 2 horse race with chelsea, both teams are 14 points or so clear of third.

targets for 2nd half of the season at boro, semi finals of champions league or better, long run in fa cup (already out of league cup two tasty semis though, razors hammers v jimmys spurs and chelsea v arsenal in the other) and to clinch that top 4 place

congrats to stevey who is having another great season and has to be seen as a huge threat for the final champions league places along with spurs, liverpool and possibly man utd

Everton finally show what they are capable of

After the poor start to the season which left us sitting in 14th it was time me to modify a few tactics and give a few new players a few games.

It paid off and now we are currently sitting in 7th place just outside the playoff's with more than half the games in the season to go.

With every player doing there bit now and my side playing some quality team football I can see a bright future for my everton side but with a hard run in tonight we will just have to see if it continues.

Beginning of the week and after ending with a 2-0 win against notts forest with my new formation i was hoping i could continue that and get a few wins under my belt.

Monday session started off with a game against promotion chasing hull. A very quite game it was but one chance was all we needed to take us into the lead.

The goal didnt come until the 75th minute and cahill was the scorer. After that a couple of minor injuries to my players made it a little worrying for me as my side had to play the remainder of the time with 2 injured players on the pitch as i had used up all my subs.

With man city struggling after so many human managers had took charge of them this was the perfect opportunity to face them. Although we had to face them at their home ground this didnt effect our chances of winning the game.

With cahill scoring 1 minute into the game he gave us the perfect dream start. 22 minutes passed and they got an equaliser. Half time then came and after a few changes my side were ready for the 2nd half.

The game looked as if it was going for a 1-1 draw but the 80th minute was when it all changed as man city went down to 10 men.

Straight after that cahill scored another 2 to complete his hat trick and give us a 3-1 away win.

Gradually moving up the league we was as we went into next game against QPR on a high. We beat them 3-0 with osman, cahill and beattie scoring but Rossi was named man of match after his brilliant assists helped us to that victory.

A stormer of a game next which i could of even predicted the scoreline even if i tried.

A great start as Rossi put us 1 up on 4 minutes. Rossi then got a 2nd on 15 minutes. Then on the stroke of half time paul freier grabbed a 3rd to put us into a very comfortable pposition for the 2nd half. 49 minutes and walsall got what merely could be discribed as a consolation goal.

61 minutes approached and rossi grabbed a 3rd goal giving him his first hat trick since i signed him for the club. After taking beattie off it was time for youngster neil knight to come on for the remainding 30 minutes of the game and it wasnt too long before he got on the scoresheet himself to make it 5-1.

I thought it was over but cahill just had to score one to give me my biggest victory in a long time and it was away icon_smile.gif. 6-1 to us against walsall and surely that must of dented their hopes of even staying in the championship this season.

End of mondays session approached and next game was against Nick's high flying sheffield united side. A very action packed game and in the first half we came under a little more pressure than i would of hoped for and went 1 down. We had a fair few chances after that goal but just couldnt score. So the half time whistle was blown.

2nd half was much better as we outplayed nicks side left, right and centre and got our reward in 64 minutes when paul freier had a shot on goal which was too powerful for sheff utd's keeper to hold onto. So the final score was 1-1 and that had stopped our 5 game winning streak.

So after mondays session we was sitting in 8th place still on good form and hoping to move up the table even more. Tuesday session also went well and moved us upto 7th. Report on that and tonights session to come soon..............

Is Rossi's assists winning Evertons games?

Im sure thats the question on all the medias lips and i can assure everyone that we can win without them as the team as whole is playing quality football day in day out as apposed to how we were playing for the first 10 or so games of the season.

Things are looking very nicely for Everton and if my team keeps putting pressure on all the other sides above them im hoping some will fall to some losses.

A small tuesday session to report on now which started with a 1-0 win against mikes former club wigan. Not many chances in this game but the ones we did get we made good use off and got the all important goal which gave us a good start to the session and 3 points.

Bogey side next wolves who i never like facing and i was right to be wary of them as we got beat 3-1. Beattie scoring the only goal but it wasnt enough to give us our first defeat in around 5 games.

Strugglers blackpool next and as we didnt want a repeat scoreline of last game we reversed it and beat them 3-1 with beattie grabbing 2 of the goals and rossi grabbing the 3rd.

Back on track now after the defeat and we had another good win this time beat swindon 3-0 Osman starting off the party scoring off a freekick in the first 8 minutes. Cahill adding to that on 13 minutes then Beattie scoring a penalty on 43rd minute was their any need for a 2nd half? Not at all as nothing else happened icon_smile.gif.

So only 4 games played in this session mainly due to international games but all in all not a bad session again.

Things carried on very good in wednesdays session and after all the weeks sessions we are sitting in 6th place 4 points clear of 7th lets just hope that we can continue winning and hopefully sneak into 2nd.

Well you will have to see what happens next week. Wednesdays session report to come.............

boro march on

well a superb week in the clan ended for boro as it had begun, winning.

at the start of the week boro's league record was played 10 won 4 drawn 1 lost 5 (bloody assistant now sacked), at the end of wednesdays session boro had moved on to a league record of played 24 won 16 drawn 3 lost 5, so an amazing 38 points were gathered out of a possible 42.

boro now sit comfortably in 3rd place although both chelsea and arsenal are 10 points+ ahead both still unbeaten this season.

wednesdays session was definately the highlight of the week, as a spell of 7 matches included all the top 6 in the league. a little nervous going into the games i was sure boro would lose a few and drop back into the pack challenging for the european places, here is what happened

spurs away won 2-0 lots of chances for jimmys boys but boro are a top quality counterattcking outfit and 2 late goals sealed the deserved win

birmingham away won either 2-1 or 3-1, steveys brum are the most improved team in the clan over the last 2 seasons and it is no surpise that they are now challenging for the champions league place. unfortunately for stevey yakubu had a game to forget, firstly giving away the freekick that led to boro's first goal and then getting sent off just as brum were starting to take control.

arsenal home fa cup, now arsenal have only lost once this season ( to boro in the charity shield) that was well and truly changed this game as boro complete with 17 year old left winger (following bierofkas injury and the sale of downing earlier in the season) went on the rampage winning 6-0

man utd home dominated the game to run out convincing 2-0 winners

chelsea away 2-2, good solid performance in a match that could have went either way

liverpool home after pre match taunts from the liverpool boss, boro taunted the scum on the pitch winning 3-1

now with 14 games in the league left to go, the mighty milan in the champions league and west ham in the fa cup, boro can look forward to the end of season with some anticipation.

transfers out

wiese 4.5m to a german club

padoin 4m to an italian club both had been recent signings but were not happy with life on the bench. get shot i say the youth team has better attitude after all

also several others left to free up space for the reserves to get a chance

future transfers in, with jimmy being away, the vultures were circulating around spurs, several of his squad were out of contract in the summer and some of europes giants were chasing the skillfull players in the squad.

after waiting for other teams to bid for them, i decided to take the plunge and have arranged deals for both naldo and andersson to join on bosmans in the summer ( only bid after none human team made offers for them)

also 2 huge names will be joining boro in the summer, ewerton ans vonlanthanon both top strikers both bosman signings.

after the transfer window closes, several more players may be available for the end of the season, including bojinov, albrechtsen(or riggot or both) and possibly bertelsen, whilst boro will continue to scour the world for the best youth players.

outside of boro, just wanted to say well done to aida for turning wba around and almost making premiership safety a certainty.

to lee something must be up, you still have a chance of going up, i reckon your mum has taken over for you icon_wink.gif

stevey after selling the yak (18m good business) just hope you arent short of quality upfront (you can loan bojinov for 3 months if you want) and that it doesnt cost you the champions league place. you will need this after the signings you have lined up as you outbid boro on about 5 different players and have a lot of players arriving on big wages. great season so far for you mind

razor still outside bottom 3 hope the assistant doesnt ruin it for you whilst your on hols, have fun

meanwhile saeed, mike, and nick are all still in with a chance of making the play offs or better in the championship, whilst fred is just in with a chance of keeping his job icon_biggrin.gif

to lee something must be up, you still have a chance of going up, i reckon your mum has taken over for you icon_wink.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You found me out icon_frown.gif anyway whats with all the nice comments going soft in your old age? icon_wink.gif

On a side note just to let everyone know all sessions next week will go ahead usual times icon_smile.gif

Also can the following people please get in touch with stevey on msn to submit their profiles to him thanks.

Nick

Tony

and Fred

The rest i think stevey has if you need the information for the profiles just let stevey know and he will send it to you. Have a good weekend all, remember reports and speak to you all monday session icon_biggrin.gif

I will be posting the latest league tables very soon along with wednesdays report which i have yet to do.

Another thing can all members please check our clan website forum as their is a fairly important post in the forums thanks.

Okay I've finally found time to file my reports for the past 2 weeks so bear with me as this is going to be a long post, me even span a few posts.

Session: 23rd may 2005

Players released: 1

Dean Gerken GK

Players Out Of Contract: 1

Matt Lawrence D RC (Left on a Non-Promotion Release Clause)

Players Signed: 2

James Scowcroft F RLC Free

Lee Turner D/DM L Free

Staff Sacked: 1

Geraint Williams Assistant Manager

New Staff: 1

Ian Ferguson Assistant Manager

Results

L1 Stoke 1 - 1 Colchester

Stoke Scorer: Ade Akinbiyi (76)

Colchester Scorer: Njazi Kuqi (90)

L1 Colchester 2 - 0 Huddersfield

Colchester Scorer: Njazi Kuqi (3 & 7)

L1 Bradford City 1 - 2 Colchester

Bradford Scorer: Martin Johnston (68)

Colchester Scorer: Njazi Kuqi (14 & 71)

Session: 25th May 2005

(Note: Due to ISP Problems I could only play 3 matches in this session)

Results

L1 Colchester 1 - 2 Tranmere

Colchester Scorer: Kem Izzet (49)

Tranmere Scorer: Simon Haworth (17 & 29)

LDV (L1) Colchester 0 - 1 Cheltenham (L2)

Cheltenham Scorer: Darren Crocker (27)

L1 Luton 1 - 0 Colchester

Luton Scorer: Steve Howard (90)

Colchester Injury: Gary Osbourne (64)

Session: 30th May 2005

Transfers In: 1

Richard Lidstone SW/D C Free

Results

L1 Colchester 2 - 4 Brentford

Colchester Scorers: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (39) & Thomas Butler (41)

Brentford Scorers: Isaiah Rankin (13 & 59), Eddie Hutchinson (46) & Deon Burton (65)

L1 Bury 1 - 0 Colchester

Bury Scorer: Lee Barnard (90)

L1 Colchester 0 - 1 Brighton

Brighton Scorer: Alexis Nicholas (57)

Colchester Injury: Joe Keith (54)

L1 Plymouth 2 - 1 Colchester

Plymouth Scorers: Darren Potter (23) & Daryl Fordyce (35)

Colchester Scorer: James Scowcroft (68)

(Note: Due to being in the mood for any more loses that session I decided to leave early so results for the rest of that session are not available)

Session: 31st May 2005

Players Released: 2

Danny Irving D L

Lee Bailey AM/F LC

Transfer Listed: 1

Liam Coleman S C Asking Price 14K

Loans In: 3

Anthony Knight D C Birmingham Duration: End of Season

Lee Taylor S C Birmingham Duration: End of Season

Neil Knight S C Everton Duration: End of Season

Results

FAC (L1) Colchester 2 - 0 Bury (L1)

Colchester Scorers: Njazi Kuqi (42) & Karl Duguid (49)

L1 Colchester 0 - 0 Oxford

L1 Stockport 2 - 2 Colchester

Stockport Scorer: Ian Barker (75 & 84)

Colchester Scorers: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (2) & Thomas Butler (32)

L1 Colchester 0 - 1 Chesterfield

Chesterfield Scorer: Mark De Bolla (82)

FAC (L1) Colchester 2 - 0 Carlisle (L2)

Colchester Scorer: Njazi Kuqi (4 & 21)

Session: 1st June 2005

Players Released: 1

Liam Coleman S C

Transfers In: 2

Guy Owen AM RC Free

Marcus Bean DM C Q.P.R 30K

Transfers Out: 4

Kem Izzet M C Kocaelispor 18K

Ben Bowditch D/DM C Bury 10K

Pat Baldwin D C Hartlepool 10K

Stephen Bates D/F RC Rushden 1K

Results

L1 Northampton 1 - 2 Colchester

Northampton Scorer: Garry Flitcroft (31)

Colchester Scorers: Gavin Williams (37) & Lee Taylor (90)

L1 Colchester 3 - 1 Bristol City

Colchester Scorers: Neil Knight (46 & 70) & Njazi Kuqi (62)

Bristol city Scorer: Neil Alexander Own Goal (36)

L1 Torquay 0 - 2 Colchester

Colchester Scorers: Neil Knight (24) & Elvan Taser (90)

Colchester Red Card: Mark Beattie (38)

L1 Colchester 1 - 1 Oldham Athletic

Colchester Scorer: Joe Keith (Pen 90)

Oldham Athletic Scorer: Kevin Betsy (24)

L1 Colchester 2 - 2 Port Vale

Colchester Scorers: Neil Knight (13) & Joe Keith (34)

Port Vale Scorers: Dave Barber (7) & Nathan Lowndes (82)

Colchester Injuries: Mark Beattie (67) & Kem Izzet (89)

FAC (EC) Swindon 3 - 1 Colchester (L1)

Swindon Scorers: Rory Fallon (48 & 62) & Jeff Whitley (83)

Colchester Scorer: Neil Knight (45)

L1 Colchester 1 - 1 Stoke

Colchester Scorer: Thomas Butler (4)

Stoke Scorer: Chris Swift (13)

L1 Bournemouth 2 - 1 Colchester

Bournemouth Scorers: James Hayter (9) & Chris Oakes (73)

Colchester Scorer: Neil Knight (54)

Position at end of sessions: 19th

Manager Comments

Okay this is probably not going to be the best season for me and Colchester but I am going to try and restore some pride and keep Colchester in League One. As for it being time for me to look for another Club all I can say is perish that thought. I will stick at it at Colchester until either teh board sack me or I am offered a job at a better club.

Clan Announcements

Just some information really of what is going to be done this sunday for definate.

The long awaited team report banners for this thread will be done by sunday and also you may notice some different but better website graphics most probably going up on the same day then.

This will make our thread looking much prettier (aw bless icon_smile.gif). What i will do is in mondays session i will give everyone the exact code that they will need to insert before all their reports when they are to report so we dont get some of you mucking it up icon_smile.gif.

Just thought i would mention about them i hope they will make you all report more aswell icon_smile.gif.

Website will also be fully updated with all season 4 and the other 3 seasons data before it on aswell as maybe a new section or two being added so check out there aswell

Enjoy all the changes and additions and speak to you all monday session usual times.

Archived