unhappy youngsters

I see a lot of youngsters who are unhappy after returning to their B/Uxx squad after appearing in first team match (usually, in a cup match vs lower league team). They are nowhere near ability to play for the first team. But they think I treated them very badly by giving a chance to play in the first-team match at age of 16-17.

treatment.thumb.png.9be3e64fd67b4da416eb3ff89e7ed953.png

I used this for years to give hot prospects a boost (or rotate rotation sometimes), but this year it produces a lot of problems. (If you don't touch player at all, he's happy.)

So. I'm not sure if it should be posted under "bugs" category, but something should be done. Maybe "Available for First Team" option for B/Uxx players? Now it works only from top to bottom.

33 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

You can use the filters on the squad screens to make those players visible and select them that way. I'm sure you can do this even with B teams, not so?

OMG. Today I learned something. Thank you. ;-;

P.S. /doublefacepalm

1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

:lol: No worries. If you didn't ask, you wouldn't have known. Now you do.  :thup:

Though it doesn't solve a problem with making youngster unavailable for B/Uxx (I prefer giving them a chance when they're in best physical conditions). Any ideas?

Just now, Xeewaj Q. said:

Though it doesn't solve a problem with making youngster unavailable for B/Uxx (I prefer giving them a chance when they're in best physical conditions). Any ideas?

So this youngster is now in the first team squad? You can right click on the player --> Squad --> Available for B/Uxx team --> and select an option. Is this what you're referring to?

19 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

So this youngster is now in the first team squad? You can right click on the player --> Squad --> Available for B/Uxx team --> and select an option. Is this what you're referring to?

It's possible, but keeping all hot prospects in the first team is not a very good idea.

P.S. youngster, of course, kicked to U19 so he can reflect on how unjust the real world is and get rid of various ideas in his adolescent head. :>

Archived