How do I play on FM Touch on my IPad?

Hello,

first and foremost I'm sorry if I'm violating any rules regarding the forum.

Yesterday i bought FM 19 via Steam and got to download two games, FM19 and FM19 Touch. So I was wondering if I can play this game on IPad aswell via the FM Touch version. According to the information I found regarding this topic I have to start FM Touch and click on the Cross Sync button and then a website will start up where I can link my Steam account to the IOS version. But my Desktop doesnt have the Cross Sync feature. Am i misinformed that I have the Touch version of this game? In order to play this game on PC and mobile I also have to buy the version from my appstore?

Thank you in regard

Cpt Riff

Hi all,

I was wondering why doesn’t Sports Interactive give the iPad FM19 touch with the full game of Football Manager 2019? I would at least find it fair to give a promotional code for the FM19 Touch for iPad when the full game has been purchased. Fm19 for PC does come with it. It is the same game but on a different platform. You don’t have to buy the same game twice if you want to play it on PC and Mac either.

Looking forward to playing FM touch on the iPad in addition to the full game on PC!

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, YAHendriks said:

Hi all,

I was wondering why doesn’t Sports Interactive give the iPad FM19 touch with the full game of Football Manager 2019? I would at least find it fair to give a promotional code for the FM19 Touch for iPad when the full game has been purchased. Fm19 for PC does come with it. It is the same game but on a different platform. You don’t have to buy the same game twice if you want to play it on PC and Mac either.

Looking forward to playing FM touch on the iPad in addition to the full game on PC!

Because they are sold on separate stores that are competitors (Steam vs Apple vs Google). 

Archived