[FM19] The Perfectionist IV - A-B-C, it's easy as 1-2-3000 years of management!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 105 - 2122/23 End of Season Review

de852acf8b224e195272d8a444691650.png

334e9e15c5e1f77b4cc65af646d74885.png

Bolivia is complete!!!! I'll be staying though because we're still in the Copa Libertadores.

40a35774b76a2b7789a471c250ea3ed2.pngc3517e536262e80cd3d48fe82e7ed3c2.pngfd928ee8944a21c33467b9aeafecca88.png

b79cf5defe7a0b1ff2b22e93122995f5.png

692f2d21ffb5ce364236902d5fc6276c.png

2122/23 Best XI

a3ea9c7e0bcfc8e0b6b281006dd5af88.png

Jhonny Preciado

Oscar Ramos - César Duffoo - Hugo Ríos - Denis Ferreira

Roberto Alva - Joaquín Hernández - Jorge Benítez

César Rivero - Carlos Gallardo

César Bengolea

15d8bed80322b32cd59c3497f6a7a112.png

My goodness, what an unbelievable run through Bolivia... and the world! It only took a day as well... this thread never ceases to amaze and impress :D. Looking forward to Bonaire!

16 hours ago, Rikulec said:

Proper madness. :lol:

The best way to be!

16 hours ago, Clarky323 said:

Have you now won the Champions League (or equivalent) on every continent?

What Hawk said.

10 hours ago, oriole01 said:

My goodness, what an unbelievable run through Bolivia... and the world! It only took a day as well... this thread never ceases to amaze and impress :D. Looking forward to Bonaire!

Thanks Oriole!

4 hours ago, Timetxu said:

Still frustrated about having been sacked by Nacional Potosí in my previous save although we managed a 4th spot and the AI in your save hopelessly got relegated...

This is also only their 2nd season in the 2nd tier since the save began.

How far down have you got England and Holland btw? If we go by the editor that would mean you got the former to the County Leagues and the latter to the Eerste or Tweede Klasse. I'm once again trying to make a 'basic league structure' editor pack similar to yours so I need that confirmation haha

9 hours ago, Jorgen said:

@Minuy600 Why not just use Claassen's?

I for some reason don't gel with it. It's a magnificent database, don't get me wrong, but for some reason I never can start a proper carerer in there.

Besides, making your own database is fun!

15 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

How far down have you got England and Holland btw? If we go by the editor that would mean you got the former to the County Leagues and the latter to the Eerste or Tweede Klasse. I'm once again trying to make a 'basic league structure' editor pack similar to yours so I need that confirmation haha

England is down to the 9th tier tier but I don't think I added the FA Vase, Holland is down to the 3rd tier.

6 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

simply wow :D

41 pages into the thread and you are on B

love it!  Definitely following and inspiring me to keep up the posts on my own thread

Thanks Mandy! Good luck with your save!

2 hours ago, andychar said:

Nothing like a Makoto thread to make you feel completely and utterly inadequate.

Keep up the ridiculously good work.

Haha, thanks Andy!

Bonaire should be a quick and clean in and out ;)

But then you will be hanging around in Bosnia and Brazil for a while.  I am saying 25 years before we see Bulgaria at the earliest.

Amazing end in Bolivia with another title! What a way to finish off the season for Jorge Wilstermann with another great campaign! Bonaire is up next!:)

Since I want to recall the past of your save, I have an idea in my mind. Once you finish one country that you done it right now, I want to see the progress of your former clubs and their nation starting from Afghanistan. It would be a great way to recall these teams.:D Also, I want to see who the best player in the club and team are.

Here is the example:

• Afghanistan (after Bolivia)
  • Albania (after Bonaire)
  • Algeria (after Bosnia and Herzegovina)
  • American Samoa (after Brazil)
  • Andorra (after British Virgin Island)
  • so on...

I hope that you will have a successful career, Makoto! Keep up the good work and good luck in Bonaire!:cool:

8 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Bonaire should be a quick and clean in and out ;)

But then you will be hanging around in Bosnia and Brazil for a while.  I am saying 25 years before we see Bulgaria at the earliest.

Should be...but will it be like how the Bahamas was? I see myself enjoying/ being in Brazil for quite some time.

6 hours ago, Misterjokerboy said:

Genuinely don't understand how you get such good results using instant result. Very impressive, have enjoyed following this thread

It's also a very good tactic which knap put together, he's already made a better one since I started using my current one. :lol:

6 hours ago, sherwinriga said:

Amazing end in Bolivia with another title! What a way to finish off the season for Jorge Wilstermann with another great campaign! Bonaire is up next!:)

Since I want to recall the past of your save, I have an idea in my mind. Once you finish one country that you done it right now, I want to see the progress of your former clubs and their nation starting from Afghanistan. It would be a great way to recall these teams.:D Also, I want to see who the best player in the club and team are.

Here is the example:

• Afghanistan (after Bolivia)
  • Albania (after Bonaire)
  • Algeria (after Bosnia and Herzegovina)
  • American Samoa (after Brazil)
  • Andorra (after British Virgin Island)
  • so on...

I hope that you will have a successful career, Makoto! Keep up the good work and good luck in Bonaire!:cool:

Oh Sherwin, never change. :lol: I'll level with you, I really can't be arsed to do any of those screenshots. BUT, and this is quite a big but....if and when I finish this career which will probably be in 18-24 months time at this rate then the last few pages I will THINK about doing mega updates with how all of my previous clubs and whatnot have done. ;)

4 hours ago, ultrAslan said:

How do you play the games? I've read above you are using: 'instant result'??

Yuup, I don't actually play them, I use wannachup's instant result skin.

Wow, you were in the first few seasons when I last checked this save! Haven't really been on the site much at all lately but all of a sudden you're in the 2120s! :lol: Fair play, I'll make sure to check on this story more often in the future - you deserve it XD

Logo

S.V. Vespo is a football team, from the town of Rincon on Bonaire in the Caribbean Netherlands, playing at the top level. Vespo was founded on 9 April 1959 and plays in the Bonaire League.

Bonaireball is an island of Netherlands-icon Netherlandsball

Bonaireball born as a 3-icon 3ball, adopted by Netherlands-icon Netherlandsball since 1636.

Bonaire is an island in the Leeward Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. Its capital is Kralendijk, located near the ocean on the lee side of the island. Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao form the ABC islands located less than one hundred miles northwest of Venezuela. Unlike much of the Caribbean region, the ABC islands lie outside Hurricane Alley. The islands have an arid climate that attracts visitors seeking warm, sunny weather year round. Bonaire is a popular snorkeling and scuba diving destination because of its multiple shore diving sites and easy access to the island's fringing reefs.

As of 1 January 2016, the island's population totaled approximately 19,408 permanent residents, an increase of 500 from 2015. The island's total land area is 288 square kilometres (111 sq mi); it is 38.6 kilometres (24.0 mi) long from north to south, and ranges from 4.8–8 kilometres (3.0–5.0 mi) wide from east to west. A short 0.80 kilometres (0.50 mi) west of Bonaire across the sea is the uninhabited islet Klein Bonaire with a total land area of 6 km2 (2.3 sq mi). Klein has low growing vegetation, no trees, and is bordered by white sandy beaches and a fringing reef. The reefs, beaches and on-island reserves located on both Bonaire and Klein Bonaire are under the protection of the Bonaire National Marine Park, and managed by Stichting Nationale Parken Bonaire (STINAPA).

Bonaire was part of the Netherlands Antilles until the country's dissolution in 2010, when the island became a special municipality (officially “public body”) within the country of the Netherlands. It is one of the three BES islands in the Caribbean, along with Sint Eustatius and Saba. An 80% majority of Bonaire's population are Dutch nationals, and nearly 60% of its residents were born in the former Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

latest?cb=20150110045502

Image result for Stadion Antonio Trenidat

4549394717379705c6b9be1cfe077fc1.png

e3e9d6dce069cf1710a85d38a045f1f0.png

Image result for detailed map of bonaire

cec1a4077533d29642675fab1b1d7b65.png

21ec0ed751d31a13cc5e8f9efacfdf28.png

0cee487aad72879f5fd561a77f9d8638.png

09117ed9c69bfbea5e46f8201d9adc3f.png

d9a040cd37b3712d7b6cabc6d28402ae.png

93e0dce2c1e36073ccc431642731ac6c.png

c477b61234e3c211f63679dc790e5c8e.png