Jump to content

[FM19] The Perfectionist IV - A-B-C, it's easy as 1-2-3000 years of management!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

[...]

Well if I think I'm at a club with a chance of winning a continental trophy then I'll stay to win it, I went from Silver Sands to Weymouth Wales because I still needed to win the Barbados FA Cup and despite winning the league with Silver Sands, Weymouth Wales had a much better squad so I jumped ship.

[...]

So, you want to win the domestic highest level and the highest domestic cup as a minimum. You're doing great by the way.

About your birthday. Your career screenshot says you were born in 2042, but you started your coaching career in 2018/19. Does the game give you a new birthday each time you become too old?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jorgen said:

So, you want to win the domestic highest level and the highest domestic cup as a minimum. You're doing great by the way.

About your birthday. Your career screenshot says you were born in 2042, but you started your coaching career in 2018/19. Does the game give you a new birthday each time you become too old?

I win every division and FA Cup/ Super Cup as minimum :) And indeed it does, I'm an idol at Argentinos Juniors despite the game currently telling me I was 6 years old when I took over.

2 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

What's the Eredivisie and Keuken Kampioen Divisie (the old Jupiler League for those unaware of the name change) history like?

The Eredivisie looks very boring with the only title that didn't go to Ajax, Feyenoord or PSV going to Vitesse in 2020/21. 

39e12cdd1401c3fb686f29b78d91535e.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I think that's all of the 100 years of...posts, I'm going to carry on playing now but if anyone wants any screenshots just let me know!

So I'm a silent reader of your story (not commenting or anyting like that) But I'd like to see how the National Team of New Zealand, more  specifically the players clubs at the moment! Thanks in advance and keep up the good work mate. Love this kind of stuff ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ppflanel said:

So I'm a silent reader of your story (not commenting or anyting like that) But I'd like to see how the National Team of New Zealand, more  specifically the players clubs at the moment! Thanks in advance and keep up the good work mate. Love this kind of stuff ;)

Thanks ppflanel, glad you're enjoying it! Sure thing!

7c375c473db702c9008ae9c7a7020396.png

4b1c8edf52d1fdb24f05a015b94ec933.png

506ed6f8fc38876a0c24e2cc4dd2860e.png

b22ea17522d0315a93826360b9479080.png

771a4fa3c4ca0534c3b156ee9f83905b.png

58c0377739a76e8e546b6330dbc4878a.png

f969dd96b9a7b72a13f17236afe84bc6.png

11 minutes ago, Willigenburg said:

I would be very interested in seeing the best Faroese players there is :rolleyes:

7209e3b6a8dd9d0ea7aec35cbfeaf0e8.png

2b2aca20bc99eba8fd8019baa2b89ad8.png

6b13610cdf6753134609933ee3649fa8.png

ff46c8c6c108b569d02aaa8ec219e2ac.png

ed7795771ca07af5aa9d8de6213dcbdf.png

d4b76ea73dbb05e7d47fec82e843208e.png

08a7705bcce71f5e65218e58f00e94c8.png

87d9247c77914b6b637827fd89275c80.png

3 minutes ago, Crispypaul said:

An amazing career!  Would be interested in the Premier League history if possible as I see Spurs have lifted the Club World Cup multiple times.

Thanks Paul! The Premier League is still being won by the usual suspects so here's Tottenham's history.

44129e4a44c236b59e09d2d324ae6aa9.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One more question: What clubs are currently in the KKD? I wanna see if there's any amateur club from the Tweede or Derde Divisie doing well up there.

Edited by Minuy600
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

756c89da371cd402dbe3fdbe23b820c3.png

b8445d50d075cc91c8c436658a68b698.png

Wow! That's underwhelming. Literally the only changes are that Helmond Sport, TOP Oss and the two reserve teams of Sparta and Vitesse swapped places. Not even a single Derde Divisie club stay in for longer than a season (unless you disabled relegation) :lol:

Somehow I feel changes are coming as soon as you enable the league though. It usually goes that way.

EDIT: What is going on with the Grolsch Veste!

Edited by Minuy600
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Wow! That's underwhelming. Literally the only changes are that Helmond Sport, TOP Oss and the two reserve teams of Sparta and Vitesse swapped places. Not even a single Derde Divisie club stay in for longer than a season (unless you disabled relegation) :lol:

Somehow I feel changes are coming as soon as you enable the league though. It usually goes that way.

EDIT: What is going on with the Grolsch Veste!

17f80efd9c438902b6ac3fe6e1a8afb3.png

Yeaa...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we're doing national team requests... wouldn't mind seeing how Australia's national team is going - squad, best players and records (like for your Israel post above) would be great!

Amazing save so far, as always enjoying reading along quietly!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

 

a5bbaa2fc0719dc37467690b1bf448d4.png

 

Well seems like there have been some players coming through! Thanks a lot for sharing :)

Any chance of seeing the tree for that 2116 UEFA Cup run?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

This really stays very interesting to follow. :) Keep up the good work.

Thanks Jorgen!

Just now, Adelaidean said:

Since we're doing national team requests... wouldn't mind seeing how Australia's national team is going - squad, best players and records (like for your Israel post above) would be great!

Amazing save so far, as always enjoying reading along quietly!

Sure thing Adelaidean, glad you're enjoying it!

690a5f05d8e9fe59a74af115ead8a994.png

9d9ac56cfef1b96e602f56d94dd39daa.png

9d11c58b632de5faad50860441ac7e9f.png

4d74765581dd2a7cc1ab84cd88716ac3.png

06f623ad1ec178289b905759a745ddb8.png

12d20c55e1263bb8b10ec80953d340c1.png

4311ad6d80d2517fbd766e8f223de767.png

ee6c1b0434b020b2314a7f9cedc022c8.png

2ea1d40ea8acffad8ee3925dd05c4e6a.png

a45a5883f5f6ebaa1878bf7462a0d2d4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr_Demus said:

Why is there a guy making 56k a week? Are Bhutan finances screwed as well?

Pretty much, this may be a common theme but it definitely adds a layer of intrigue and difficulty to the save.

08f05610331d0030fd731740cbc79122.png

0f55741b73e04f9e265a387cc005b87b.png

846a2dfd7ff27aa03da5c617ef1353aa.png

01c9bbd6b72e4d7e8d542d057335c0ea.png

0a0322050da30c64e49c134948cf5ccf.png

5c6edb3a011ee07a382318c39fa299c7.png

Druk Utd spent £23m on this guy last season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SmileFaceGamer said:

What is up with the finances???

Not a clue, maybe this is what happens when you leave prize money blank in the editor, I guess at least it's the same with a couple of countries so far and will be in more countries as well so it'll be a level playing field. Also we're over 100 years in so no-one really gets far enough for things like this to happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

October 2119

f935627cda50462d9ef68906636f9d31.png

bfc007e44aad159d958956035f889b09.png

I guess we should prepare for relegation then and with the average manager being in a job for 8 years it looks like it may be a while before a job becomes available so we'll just have to keep plugging on with Motithang.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Paro United FC.png

Paro United Football Club is a football club from Paro, Bhutan who compete in the Bhutan National League, the highest level of football in Bhutan. The club play at the Paro College of Education.

The club was formed by Paro residents and the Thai-Bhutan society.

3e92daa14ac50f336484203ea59365f8-jpg.jpg

a6ddbbe20e8a611488dc0ac546522755.png

0601bd0c3d9b9e2a2b8ba3585680984b.png

0fd17bfda0f39e71459902472efa8969.png

Jobs don't open up often so I had to jump for it.

3ac730736059d8bc7855194bf842d6f9.png

5efb724cf2e9ac67edd4bb1641bf4481.png

57bca99a76cd89ce15df09847fd6e54e.png

No staff but this guy is the best player.

cd3936b4156945f5ec94d10c9b4722c9.png

f95f20f3d82ac7bf6ab24581a9e3ba20.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I see Maribor and Aldosivi please?

5 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

0a0322050da30c64e49c134948cf5ccf.png

Also, what's the Coca-Cola National League? Is that active and if so, will you have to win that too?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, succ said:

Could you post some images of the Hungarian First Division (OTP Bank Liga) and the Hungarian National Team? (with the best players).

Here you go: 

05ee478116a41a40ad3a80c409838ab2.png

06ed71c383ff301b875802003b3b6f08.png

45989c1d4bc986303c1c5edf72869500.png

b354ccaedcffd27209d4e2caee105236.png

ab46d6505e8b4c3a0407fd2339dccd0c.png

3852d9111a06e88631fdc160a41fcf46.png

218238531215cbd42a2d1692c5f2eb00.png

7a0da1184bc7a67cf24275c24cd5917e.png

07cb1d8084b610dc303347cb2fe4518e.png

16 hours ago, oriole01 said:

Could I see Maribor and Aldosivi please?

Also, what's the Coca-Cola National League? Is that active and if so, will you have to win that too?

dea95a8e6955e6fa9de2fbf8198a8bb5.png

c711065093b0de6c592499e9b50341c2.png

The Coca-Cola National League wasn't a league that I could add, and looking it up, it seems to be the old name for the current 2nd division.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 102 -2119/20 End of Season Review

2011ac84aa6a65b54e491eb1fcc261e1.png

5fb04285e3506a2c0ca79e54f9c05f7c.png

A strong end to the season and we finish in 4th! We've also won the King's Cup!

202aa67d09c6dfdc280c688ad5e6d2ef.pngabedc6121c71b527f0ae6046a0dd0264.png6b899442f0668457418a0f092b3dafeb.png

8879f3fc909a05db9c3033fc533c5885.png

3170504ba33f8c0201512d984ba5bf2a.png

2119/20 Best XI

209a802a4e2e63efd5a43628418a7948.png

Ibrahim Dieng

Richard Sarfo - Lawrence Nwankwo - Emmanuel Sarpong - Ben Chijioke

Martin Ibrahim - Daniel Oladipo - Stephen Adebayo

Victor Chukwuma - Ousmane Koné

Mohammed Adeyinka

38a390456c54d5dd692a994710ca71ee.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! When I look at your current progress, managing around the world for 100 years? That was amazing!:D I'm glad that things will go different after you complete the 'A' nations, but we'll see!

By the way, can I see the profile of your former teams from the 'A' nations (from Afghanistan to Azerbaijan) as well as their national teams and nation and club records. Of course, I want to see who the best players are in those nations (from Afghanistan to Azerbaijan). I want to see the FIFA World Rankings too! Anyway, Bhutan is a small team, but more like a developing nation. Good luck in Bhutan!:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sherwinriga said:

Wow! When I look at your current progress, managing around the world for 100 years? That was amazing!:D I'm glad that things will go different after you complete the 'A' nations, but we'll see!

By the way, can I see the profile of your former teams from the 'A' nations (from Afghanistan to Azerbaijan) as well as their national teams and nation and club records. Of course, I want to see who the best players are in those nations (from Afghanistan to Azerbaijan). I want to see the FIFA World Rankings too! Anyway, Bhutan is a small team, but more like a developing nation. Good luck in Bhutan!:)

Sorry Sherwin, that's just too much work for me, especially when I have all the screenshots in tabs, that's basically 160 screenshots you're asking for and those with not great internet connection may struggle to load the thread. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...