[FM19] International Champions Cup v2 2018-19

I have totally re-vamped The International Champions Cup for FM19 and have now used a Champions League format. The tournament is held in the USA and contains 32 teams all from Europe for the first year. They have been split into 8 groups with the top two teams qualifying for the knockout stage then quarter-finals, semi finals and final. This differs from the real tournament but I have added all the major teams and made the competition more competitive. There are 32 stadiums from the USA and 16 from Europe in use but all stadiums from the USA are in use for the knockout stages.

I have included nearly all of the stadiums in use in the real life competition for 2018 and have drawn the groups as fairly as possible. All histories and player awards are included.

USA [ID: 100000024];

2018 Only – 8 groups of 4 teams with top two qualifying for the final stages.

All group ties take place between July 15th and July 26th

GROUP A                   

Real Madrid

Inter Milan                

Borussia Monchengladbach             

Ajax   

Stadiums :  The Raymond James Stadium, The AT&T Stadium,  The CenturyLink, The Cotton Bowl [USA], The National Stadium [Singapore], The Worthersee Stadion [Austria].

GROUP B

Barcelona

Tottenham Hotspur

Lille

Celtic

Stadiums :  Gillettte Stadium, Levi’s Stadium, The Rose Bowl, Heinz Field [USA], Wembley [England], Celtic Park [Scotland].

GROUP C

Atletico Madrid

AC Milan

Arsenal

PSV Eindhoven

Stadiums :  RFK Stadium, NRG Stadium, Ford Field, Giants Stadium [USA], Stadium Australia [Australia], Principality Stadium [Wales].

GROUP D

Liverpool

Borussia Dortmund

FC Porto

Genk

Stadiums :  Lincoln Financial Field, Bank Of America Stadium, Metlife Stadium, Stubhub Centre [USA], National Olympic “Bird’s Nest” Stadium [China], Allianz Riviera [France].

GROUP E

FC Bayern

Manchester United

Marseille

Lazio

Stadiums :  Red Bull Arena, M&T Bank Stadium, Sunbowl Stadium, Candlestick Park [USA], Estadio Wanda Metropolitano [Spain], Parc Des Princes [France].

GROUP F

Napoli

Chelsea

Lyon

Feyenoord

Stadiums :  Lucas Oil Stadium, Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, Nissan Stadium, University Of Pheonix Stadium [USA], Nasional Bukit Jalil Stadium [Malaysia], Allianz Arena [Germany].

GROUP G

Juventus

Sevilla

Benfica

RB Leipzig

Stadiums :  Arrowhead Stadium, Camping World Stadium, Everbank Field, Soldier Field [USA], Friends Arena [Sweden], Via Del Mare [Italy].

GROUP H

Paris Saint - Germain

Manchester City

AS Roma

Red Bull Salzburg

Stadiums :  Foxboro Stadium, FedEx Field, TCF Bank Stadium, Ohio Stadium [USA], Estadio Da Luz [Portugal].

First Knockout Round Ties take place on July 28th and 29th

FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

MATCH 1  =  Stubhub Centre [USA]

MATCH 2  =  Everbank Field [USA]

MATCH 3  =  Heinz Field [USA]

MATCH 4  =  Red Bull Arena [USA]

MATCH 5  =  Arrowhead Stadium [USA]

MATCH 6  =  FedEx Field [USA]

MATCH 7  =  Soldier Field [USA]

MATCH 8  =  Levi’s Stadium [USA]

Quarter - Final Ties take place on July 31st and August 1st

QUARTER – FINALS 

MATCH 1  =  NRG Stadium [USA]

MATCH 2  =  Ohio Stadium [USA]

MATCH 3  =  Rose Bowl [USA]

MATCH 4  =  The Cotton Bowl [USA]

Semi Final Ties take place on August 3rd

SEMI FINALS

MATCH 1  =  TCF Bank Stadium [USA]

MATCH 2  =  Lincoln Financial Field [USA]

Final to take place on August 5th

FINAL 

MATCH 1  =  AT&T Stadium [USA]

2019 onwards:

The tournament is still held in the United States with groups, stadiums, knockout phases and dates remain the same but the teams change and become more random.

There are 16 of the original 32 teams that stay the same for 2019 onwards which are;

Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Lazio, Napoli, Chelsea, Juventus, Sevilla, Manchester City, AS Roma.

The random teams come from their respective leagues in positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd places plus a couple of cup competitions that are;

Bundesliga 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Ligue 1 Conforma 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Winner of Scottish Premiership, Eredivisie Winner and Runner-Up, Winner of Copa Libertadores, Liga Primeira 1st and 2nd, MLS Winner Supporters Shield, Jupiler Pro League Winner, Austrian Bundesliga Winner and Russian Premier League Winner.

* This file has been verified and has been tested over three seasons. It is working fine.

How to add these tournaments on FM19:

1.     Move the downloaded .fmf file to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.

2.     Open FM 2019 and start a new save-game with this file selected.

3.     All you have to do on Steam is subscribe and it will be loaded on next restart. Please like if you think the file is good.

Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 23.32.01.png

International Champions Cup 18-19.fmf

It does... supposedly I get through the groupfase, then the last game of the groupfase was on the 25th.. then I've got a CL game on the 27th, then I return into the tournament on the 1st for the quarter finals. then CL on the 2nd or 3rd.. then back to the tournament. Doesn't make any sense. No club who is in the qualification round of the CL would enroll in such a tournament. It would work though if you could bring the date forward about 2-3 weeks or so.

On 09/11/2018 at 23:21, DBoniem said:

I have problem with this file, in groups: B, D and G there are only 2 matches without 3 for each club.

After group phase there aren"t any next round: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and final. 

The problem is repeated with each new save.

1.JPG

2.JPG

What other editor data files do you have loaded??

I have got the same problem with any editor file (only International Champions Cup) and with few another editor data files. I checked it on few new games and it is still the same. Problem is especially with club like Celtic, Leipzig, because they play in qualifications Champions League and Europa League 

2 hours ago, DBoniem said:

I solved it, in preferences earlier I choose "play games only at wednesday and saturday" after change at "let TV to move matches at another day".

After this, Your file work perfectly.

Thats good let me know what you think of the file.

11 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Thats good let me know what you think of the file.

I tested the file several times on the manager's leave and I can see that in the second season, the teams in the group stage are identical to the previous one ( for example teams from group A in 2018 are still the same in group  A in 2019 and it is the same for the next groups), , It would be better if the division into groups would be decided by lottery. After that it works correctly, the money for individual rounds affects the club's account in accordance with the rules.

It's because in the rules the teams are set as "specific". This means that every year the teams will be the same. They should be set as "the best tea in division or the last champion of Premier League" fr example. Thats how I did in the editor. So I get City(last PL winner), United(last runner up in PL), Barca(last LaLiga) and Real(last CL winner). But if next years winner of CL is Bayern, if Atletico wins the LaLiga and United and Liverpool are 1st and 2nd i'll get them in the cup.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Frozen1:

It's because in the rules the teams are set as "specific". This means that every year the teams will be the same. They should be set as "the best tea in division or the last champion of Premier League" fr example. Thats how I did in the editor. So I get City(last PL winner), United(last runner up in PL), Barca(last LaLiga) and Real(last CL winner). But if next years winner of CL is Bayern, if Atletico wins the LaLiga and United and Liverpool are 1st and 2nd i'll get them in the cup.

would someone create the file in this form?

On 16/11/2018 at 11:26, Frozen1 said:

Updated to Version 2

2 hours ago, tractor76 said:

Hi Ollie, can you create a third version including  the best european, south american, asian and north american teams?

Of course I can!!! Give me a list of the teams you want. Remember its 32 already named teams for 2018. From 2019 its 16 the same and 16 random. Or do you want me to do it a different way??

12 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Of course I can!!! Give me a list of the teams you want. Remember its 32 already named teams for 2018. From 2019 its 16 the same and 16 random. Or do you want me to do it a different way??

Well, the 16 european are the same.

The other 16 could be River Plate, Boca Juniors, Corinthians, Flamengo, Urawa Reds, Los Angeles Galaxy, New York Red Bull, New York City Fc., and other that you can choose from the winners of Libertadores Cup, Asian Champions League, etc...

On 21/11/2018 at 09:21, tractor76 said:

Well, the 16 european are the same.

The other 16 could be River Plate, Boca Juniors, Corinthians, Flamengo, Urawa Reds, Los Angeles Galaxy, New York Red Bull, New York City Fc., and other that you can choose from the winners of Libertadores Cup, Asian Champions League, etc...

Here is the file you asked for. I have kept 16 European teams the same and added the Winners & Runners Up of competitions. They are Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, China, Japan, India, African Champions League Winners & Runners Up, MLS Winners & Runners Up, Paraguay, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Malaysia. These teams will be different every year except for the European ones. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

ICC.fmf

33 minutes ago, OllieDrew said:

Here is the file you asked for. I have kept 16 European teams the same and added the Winners & Runners Up of competitions. They are Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, China, Japan, India, African Champions League Winners & Runners Up, MLS Winners & Runners Up, Paraguay, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Malaysia. These teams will be different every year except for the European ones. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

ICC.fmf

Thank You!!! :hammer:

• 5 months later...
On 24/11/2018 at 00:24, OllieDrew said:

ICC.fmf

Why................................? You already made a version with winners and runner ups from european competitions that's BETTER, but you went back to the same 16 teams? why...

• 3 months later...
On 23/11/2018 at 18:24, OllieDrew said:

ICC.fmf

Hello OllieDrew!! Can you make such file (International Champions Cup) for new season 19/20 ?

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM19] International Champions Cup v2 2018-19

Archived